COE Bidding – March 2021

Carbon82

(edited)

JSS payout is coming to an end for Tier 3 sectors, maybe last min order cancellation🤣

Edited by Ginyu
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
2 hours ago, RadX said:

Can see the climate

coe thread also bo lang 

All

tighten belts. Then Who buying cars?

Me Me Me , have the F8 coming this month , GR Yaris May/June and hopefully another AMG in July .... 

All full loan to the max ... shiok ma 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Those who believe in Jamesc for the best deal to roll out cars with best features less the brake system for their Mils... 😁

I call this promotion

Offer of a lifetime.

:D

A lot of married men signed up.

• Haha! 5

12 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

Me Me Me , have the F8 coming this month , GR Yaris May/June and hopefully another AMG in July .... 

siao liao !! [jawdrop]

If even big towkay need to full loan to the max, think i better start to learn how to read MRT map and how to take bus [bigcry]

• Haha! 8

59 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

siao liao !! [jawdrop]

If even big towkay need to full loan to the max, think i better start to learn how to read MRT map and how to take bus [bigcry]

You take bus and MRT? Then I must be walking liao lor, too poor to even pay for the bus / MRT fare... :lll._.:

The only rich one is @Jamesc who manage to sell so many cars to married man (with special brakeless package and promo)... Towkay you want to hire me? I got car to drive happy liao. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 9

47 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

You take bus and MRT? Then I must be walking liao lor, too poor to even pay for the bus / MRT fare... :lll._.:

The only rich one is @Jamesc who manage to sell so many cars to married man (with special brakeless package and promo)... Towkay you want to hire me? I got car to drive happy liao. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Boss, mai suan leh :a-SOS:

Lucky i already on @Jamescwaitlist to help with his massage business for young pretty ladies when he cannot cope, maybe we have chance to be colleagues :grin:

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
16 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

siao liao !! [jawdrop]

Aiyo , YOLO ma ... Buy RM / AP , buy cars all full loan ... slap own face fat fat then got FACE ma ... 

Better than those who always shout full cash this and that but look down on people who loan and always hope that people fail ... 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

I suppose u hv to inform the dealers that u are vested in other deals as well cos from my understanding, u can only bid once per COE bid?

By the way, congrats on your purchases!

• Praise 4

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, Spring said:

I suppose u hv to inform the dealers that u are vested in other deals as well cos from my understanding, u can only bid once per COE bid?

By the way, congrats on your purchases!

No need lei , COE self bidded , after listening to a couple of car dealers friends , was of the view that COE prices will continue to move up , so got 2 COEs already from the first bid of 2021 @ 49,001 ... Too bad for me , prices seems to be on downtrend lo ...  

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

I thinking of starting a high end vintage division. I call it the connoisseur collection.

When ready I call you because your knowledge of car models is tok kong. 👍

I only hire the best. Secret of my success.

14 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

The inly rich one is @Jamesc who manage to sell so many cars to married man (with special brakeless package and promo)... Towkay you want to hire me? I got car to drive happy liao. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

siao liao !! [jawdrop]

You believe him

then I’m Obama😂

6183487F-CA40-4182-AAE8-313E16E9B27C.jpeg

• Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

You believe him

then I’m Obama😂

6183487F-CA40-4182-AAE8-313E16E9B27C.jpeg

You mean you are not ???!!!:a-confused:

OMG !!! All along I ......:grin:

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, RH1667 said:

Boss, mai suan leh :a-SOS:

Lucky i already on @Jamescwaitlist to help with his massage business for young pretty ladies when he cannot cope, maybe we have chance to be colleagues :grin:

Sounds kinky but what to do, better than no job right? Look like we are all going JAV way (look at my reply below). 

56 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I thinking of starting a high end vintage division. I call it the connoisseur collection.

When ready I call you because your knowledge of car models is tok kong. 👍

I only hire the best. Secret of my success.

I know right, your new division will be called JAV (Jamesc Automotive - Vintage)! :D:D

My wife will kill me if I tell her I am going to join JAV...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 14

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

This thread so quiet I heard a pin drop.

Finally people are getting tired of repeating the same old things haha....

• Haha! 1

I confirm the feng shui index is facing significant headwinds to rise further. LTA has been brought to its knees from the very bidding mechanism they have put in place. 

with such strong ‘qi’ from the afternoon sun, it’s a clear downward pressure on COE to put LTA right at its place. 

***configuring feng shui compass to revalidate