COE Bidding – March 2021

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, james1055 said:

It's really make no sense in this pandemic still the COE continue to rise, it really puzzle me. Even people are rich, they also should not push up the price lah. Who gains from this?

Gov lo, collecting the increased COE price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Yuning said:

Got your camry? 

That would be the next step. Still waiting for my SE to msg me about the good news haha. But not pushing him lah as can trust him. This is my 3rd ride from his company in last 4 years. All no drama one despite being a PI haha.

Normally from bidding to delivery can take anything from 10 days to 20 days depending on how busy the company is. The car must be ready stock else will be months. I not in hurry so not pushing lah. 

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

That would be the next step. Still waiting for my SE to msg me about the good news haha. But not pushing him lah as can trust him. This is my 3rd ride from his company in last 4 years. All no drama one despite being a PI haha.

Normally from bidding to delivery can take anything from 10 days to 20 days depending on how busy the company is. The car must be ready stock else will be months. I not in hurry so not pushing lah. 

Enjoy the ride! 

17 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Sounds exactly like my situation 2 wks ago

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, james1055 said:

It's really make no sense in this pandemic still the COE continue to rise, it really puzzle me. Even people are rich, they also should not push up the price lah. Who gains from this?

Dealers are the ones pushing up the COE price because they are not the one paying. Our smart Government gains the most by allowing dealers to bid on behalf of buyers because they worry that buyers have no time/don't know how to bid themselves. Losers are buyers because if they don't bid through dealers, they will have to pay a higher total price for the car compared to those who bid through dealers. No loss to dealers no matter how high the COE premium is because buyers are paying!

Edited by Civic101
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, james1055 said:

Government - collect marnee from the COE, ARF, GST, Custom for each new car registered

34 minutes ago, RadX said:

shd be the same PI as me

these days , some PIs like this are more committed than ADs when bidding COEs.  

• Praise 3

Just now, Ct3833 said:

these days , some PIs like this are more committed than ADs when bidding COEs.  

totally agree bro...and turnaround v fast if they have stock.  Case in point, mine was 10 days, end to end...

• Praise 3

47 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

COE must keep going up so that more will eventually give  it up and take the  public transport 🤣

COE price regardless  up or not, there is always a fixed amount of COE available, so there is always the same amount of people will be taking public transport, just matter of who will drive and who will take public transport. I am already taking public transport. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6