Rain & thunder returning to S'pore in Mar. 2021 after extremely dry Feb.

kobayashiGT

6 hours ago, Tohto said:

Max temperature still 34deg, so other than during the rain. Will still be hot.

Temperature here just not suitable for me to live.

It's getting hotter for sure.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

no wonder your hokkaido trips so shiok...

My Germany business trip a few years ago. Shiok.

Frost on the tree and rental car.

20160122_090518.thumb.jpg.141177b2a2e34d0c8d581ce98b35514b.jpg

20160122_083527.jpg

Screenshot_2016-01-22-08-07-43.png

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Same here. I am melting in this super hot weather in the last 1, 2 weeks. Can't wait for the rain to come again. 

Me 3!!! I have a very simple theory, you can wear more if you feel cold, but there's nothing else you can remove when you feel hot. :D

9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

My Germany business trip a few years ago. Shiok.

Screenshot_2016-01-22-08-07-43.png

I love cold weather too. I have ate ice cream on the street while in Germany @ <10°C and took off my winter jacket @ - 7°C for >30 minutes when in Switzerland. Shiok leh... :D

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 9

1 minute ago, Carbon82 said:

Me 3!!! I have a very simple theory, you can wear more if you feel cold, but there's nothing else you can remove when you feel hot. :D

I love cold weather too. I have ate ice cream on the street while in Germany @ <10°C and took off my winter jacket @ - 7°C for >30 minutes when in Switzerland. Shiok leh... :D

Of cuz shiok...when your ice won't melt and can take your time to eat. 😆

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

I always have weird theory. My thought is if i feel hot, i can hide indoors or aircon places. But if i feel cold and wear more, dont like  the feeling of hot and uncomfortable. 😂

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I always have weird theory. My thought is if i feel hot, i can hide indoors or aircon places. But if i feel cold and wear more, dont like  the feeling of hot and uncomfortable. 😂

I am more of an outdoor person. I don't really like visiting the mall. Visiting the mall to cool down is not really an option for me.

WFH needs to ON Aircon also increase electric bill.

At overseas during the cold season, spend time walking outside won't feel as tired compared to walking at hot temperature.

If you get the right material and attire during the cold weather, actually no need to wear many layers like many are doing.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 5

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

When I stayed in US, during winter, very cold outside. I tried lowering the heat in the apartment, until I start shivering. [laugh]

The heater (dry heat) is not very good for the body for the long term, I think.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Me 4

You want to try this famous Harbin ice cream in January?
🤭

C7058F11-BFAC-4BC8-BD8C-4599532555E5.jpeg

• Haha! 6

28 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I am more of an outdoor person. I don't really like visiting the mall. Visiting the mall to cool down is not really an option for me.

WFH needs to ON Aircon also increase electric bill.

At overseas during the cold season, spend time walking outside won't feel as tired compared to walking at hot temperature.

If you get the right material and attire during the cold weather, actually no need to wear many layers like many are doing.

Agree on this part.

When I traveled to Harbin in Jan 2018, I only wear woolen sweater & down jacket.

It was -18 deg outdoor 

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Best is Jan and maybe Feb. Dry, no rain but the wind is strong and cooling even there is sunshine🌥️. Coming Mar,  I am afraid though rain but humidity will be high and hot even if it rains because there is no or little breeze. This pattern will follow until end of the year where the "pak hong" blows 🌍 again. Those who like the breeze ought to buy houses with most windows facing North and East for morning sun.

• Praise 1

Today warm siah... Drank lot of water and luo han guo. 

Preparing barley water so that my kids can drink tomorrow. 

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

When I stayed in US, during winter, very cold outside. I tried lowering the heat in the apartment, until I start shivering. [laugh]

Never like US heater, very dry and uncomfortable.  Stay in Missouri state  for 6 month in the 90s. The winter weather there is quite extreme. 

Prefer Germany type and Northern China using using heater piping to keep warm.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Kb27 said:

I dont like winter weather, due to outside too cold and indoor might get stuffy due to the heater. 😅

Supersonic
3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Agree on this part.

When I traveled to Harbin in Jan 2018, I only wear woolen sweater & down jacket.

It was -18 deg outdoor 

Wa, you went to see the ice festival? I think harbin temperature in Jan should be much more lower than -18 deg.

Supersonic
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Today warm siah... Drank lot of water and luo han guo. 

Preparing barley water so that my kids can drink tomorrow. 

Past few days weather indeed hot. Walked out during lunch time could feel that my skin like got burn under the sun. 😅

Edited by 13177

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

Wa, you went to see the ice festival? I think harbin temperature in Jan should be much more lower than -18 deg.

I went to see the Ice Festival.  All the ice sculptures will suck your body.  You will feel cold because of that.

Within Harbin, it was around -20 deg.

In an open field, it could be lower than -20 deg.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1