Bus and train fares increase-2021 version

Blueray

Look forward to more clueless and/or entitled cyclists on the footpaths and the roads... I can begrudgingly bury my car-buying dream, but to keep squeezing me for taking public transport 😞

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

20 hours ago, Karoon said:

Disappointed still many govt shills on asiaone fb saying increase is reasonable, expected etc.

These people live alone, no dependents and only take public transport once a year? 

Selfish or self-centred people are like that. You will never know when you falls in between the gaps. I strongly feel there are plenty of rooms to reduce operating cost, increase is not the only way.  

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

Selfish or self-centred people are like that. You will never know when you falls in between the gaps. I strongly feel there are plenty of rooms to reduce operating cost, increase is not the only way.  

Cost reduction is the most xxxxxx way.

It will lead to cutting corners.

Rather, It should be how to increase revenue.  

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Cost reduction is the most xxxxxx way.

It will lead to cutting corners.

Rather, It should be how to increase revenue.  

Of course not cutting corners but more cutting fats. 

9 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

How to reduce fare when mrt is a business?

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

How to reduce fare when mrt is a business?

I have worked for private companies all these years. All the companies are revenue driven but we still are very price sensitive to attract customers. Only when we have monolply and customers must buy our products then we can ignore them. Set up our own internal committee and annonce increase 😄

• Praise 2