Mazda 5 service center

Crazee71

HI.  My car is 5 years old.  Requires 90 k servicing.  Mazda quoted $300++.  Any recommendations for other services locations?  if we go any other place to service is there anything need to be concerned about like engine oil type, etc?

Thank you in advance

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

300 should be ok. Not?

Prior to the 5th year what were your servicing cost? Should be around 200 plus to 300 be plus.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Crazee71 said:

HI.  My car is 5 years old.  Requires 90 k servicing.  Mazda quoted $300++.  Any recommendations for other services locations?  if we go any other place to service is there anything need to be concerned about like engine oil type, etc?

Thank you in advance

You can give Ah How a call at KHY Motors. I sent my car there for servicing.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=14751

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Crazee71 said:

Thank you in advance

300++ for AD servicing is consider cheap. If you go to your own workshop, all the things you wanna put into your car is up to your control, you can choose Motul, Liqui Moly or Shell. You can change all your engine filter and aircon filter.

My personal preference is to go outside and service.

• Praise 2