Discussion for Honda N-Van (JJ2)

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

image.png.f6b8dc4516ba32a99c3a256547ffe0ca.png

I think this van has more personality than the Suzuki Every. What do you all think?

• Engine manufacturer: Honda S07B-series
  • Traction: FWD (front-wheel drive)
  • Fuel system: gasoline indirect injection
  • Charge system: turbocharger
  • Additional features: PGM-FI; intercooler; turbo; DOHC Start-Stop system
  • Cylinders alignment: Line 3
  • Horsepower net: 47 kW / 64 PS / 63 hp (JIS net) / 6000
  • Torque net: 104 Nm / 77 ft-lb

With 104nm of torque, I think this is way good enough for SG traffic. Plus there is honda sensing. A very well specs Kei car!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Kei car is suitable for SG road...but thanks to high COE, everyone wants to get their money worth by buying bigger car possible. If you were to talk about practicality, a newly revamped suzuki Solio is good one too. Much bigger in size...

image.png.5fbaff2e1921fade29197f71d48700fb.png

Ahhh. look very nice also! But this one confirm don't have honda sensing. hahaha

I just happened to spend abit of time looking at this interesting model just yesterday.

Right now it cost $73k and indeed comes with Honda Sensing. What caught my eyes is that the front passenger seats as well as the rear seats can all be folded flat into the floor to create a really huge loading area.

12828_g8_b.jpg.9fc421de2903f779c491bf144dd0b0c7.jpg

12828_g18_b.jpg.add92a95c0450438672c1bbd3e8d81c8.jpg12828_g17_b.jpg.2807cdfef5c7542672e9dff8db8d5fb7.jpg12828_g20_b.jpg.84e8a3aad15f9387fb8dc4bbf9bb7822.jpg12828_g21_b.jpg.e21c3d1ae6c205ee8838db5fa208a987.jpg

• Praise 4

54 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

What caught my eyes is that the front passenger seats as well as the rear seats can all be folded flat into the floor to create a really huge loading area.

12828_g21_b.jpg.e21c3d1ae6c205ee8838db5fa208a987.jpg

Yeah can put a mattress here.

:D

• Haha! 2

Trim inside looks like van, bare panels.. wonder how the sound proofing and the overall comfort to sit in this small van will be... the dashboard already "screaming" plastiky bare van type liao .. $73K incl COE?... if not, then pass..! 

29 minutes ago, shutterbox said:

can operate mobile massage parlour 😁

Good idea.

Air stewardess too lazy to come my shop.

I cum to her!

:grin:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lurpsexx said:

Trim inside looks like van, bare panels.. wonder how the sound proofing and the overall comfort to sit in this small van will be... the dashboard already "screaming" plastiky bare van type liao .. $73K incl COE?... if not, then pass..! 

Its its anything like the Every

then its a tin can with a noisy engine.

:grin:

But its quite fun to drive really.

Must rev and rev.

1 hour ago, Lurpsexx said:

If you go its jap website, written very clearly N for work. It is not for everyone.

https://www.honda.co.jp/N-VAN/

https://www.honda.co.jp/N-VAN/webcatalog/interior/cabin/

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I just happened to spend abit of time looking at this interesting model just yesterday.

Right now it cost $73k and indeed comes with Honda Sensing. What caught my eyes is that the front passenger seats as well as the rear seats can all be folded flat into the floor to create a really huge loading area.

12828_g18_b.jpg.add92a95c0450438672c1bbd3e8d81c8.jpg

Rear seats looks very comfy.............

22 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

nope.. registered as commercial

Oh my bad. It is put under commercial in sgcarmart. It is so car-like due to features and design.

Anyway it should give Suzuki Every some competition as it is so much more versatile with additional rear seats despite being $10k dearer.

What can't they make it private?

Can carry my MIL in the back.

Rolled up is an old carpet.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3