2020 Renault CAPTUR (CMF-B platform) Discussion

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Spring said:

How much was the launch price?

$112,999 if my memory serves me correctly.

• Praise 4

I followed the launch event on FB yesterday (something rare for me as I prefer to see the car physically and online event is those can see but cannot touch kind). Maybe it is just me, but I find that influencer a little annoying, her tone, comments and even body language don't gel with the car / event...

I7mOOqO.jpg

And one suggestion, the next time the team is trying to showcase the interior, especially the dash and the large display, it would be good to re-position the camera for the viewers to see what was to be shown. And also have some lighting in the cabin would aid with better clarity. I remembered Julian mentioned that the rear boot space have >500L volume but the poorly lit interior show otherwise. 

@Spring $112,999 is for the base model. The higher end Privilege model is ~$119,999 iiirc. 

• Praise 6

52 minutes ago, Soya said:

Who's the long slit? 

Asking for the tiko unkers here 

Chiou Huey. Previously from SGAG. Not sure if she is still with them.

• Praise 1

On 3/11/2021 at 10:53 AM, Carbon82 said:

I followed the launch event on FB yesterday (something rare for me as I prefer to see the car physically and online event is those can see but cannot touch kind). Maybe it is just me, but I find that influencer a little annoying, her tone, comments and even body language don't gel with the car / event...

I7mOOqO.jpg

And one suggestion, the next time the team is trying to showcase the interior, especially the dash and the large display, it would be good to re-position the camera for the viewers to see what was to be shown. And also have some lighting in the cabin would aid with better clarity. I remembered Julian mentioned that the rear boot space have >500L volume but the poorly lit interior show otherwise. 

@Spring $112,999 is for the base model. The higher end Privilege model is ~$119,999 iiirc. 

Ask them don't waste time with simi influencer la. If die die want one, get a better looking one also wad. 

Just do a proper job of showing the car. 

• Praise 2

While the oversized tablet is fine, why must it stick out like a sore thumb like many makers are currently doing ? 

To flush with the centre console, isn't it better? 

On 3/12/2021 at 1:29 PM, Hamburger said:

While the oversized tablet is fine, why must it stick out like a sore thumb like many makers are currently doing ? 

To flush with the centre console, isn't it better? 

Renault n electrical parts have not arrived at a good marriage of reliability.. so sticking out with ease of replacement is key to a successful parts change 😆 

• Haha! 2

On 3/12/2021 at 12:37 PM, Lethalstrike said:

Ask them don't waste time with simi influencer la. If die die want one, get a better looking one also wad. 

Just do a proper job of showing the car. 

I agree wholeheartedly on the quality of the influenza.

At least try to get this influenza as below;

https://www.instagram.com/gatitayan777/

Can crowdfund one what...

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1

I read the catelogue. At this price point, the use of rear drum brake and lack of active safety systems (e.g AEB, blind spot monitoring) looked disappointing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1