Perodua Aruz on the way to Singapore?

camrysfe

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

For BMW, it is BMW AG => BMW Asia => PML => Consumer.

BMW AG => BMW Asia is 27k.

BMW Asia => PML is ?????

I only know that I paid through my nose for the lowest end BMW 🙄.Who ate what fees from the sale I have no clue.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Guess this aruz might not able to sell since the AD like not interested and aggressive enough to sell their cars. You see their bezza know liao. Lol.

Well, if you read all the comments in this tread, you will know that Perocom is betting on "fan boys" to buy their cars. They are hoping people see it a "Toyota" car made in Malaysia and thus, they will not lower the pricing to "budget" car category. They have a very narrow view. 

Just now, shrjun said:

I only know that I paid through my nose for the lowest end BMW 🙄.Who ate what fees from the sale I have no clue.

Currently, 118 OMV is 32k.

In Germany, price starts from EUR32k.

How a fully spec up car OMV be so low?

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Currently, 118 OMV is 32k.

In Germany, price starts from EUR32k.

How a fully spec up car OMV be so low?

2054764156_Screenshot_20210327-1023512.thumb.png.04e1b9e6f2576861ebeec89c44874e92.png

ok.It's even less 😂.maybe since MT cheaper. Doesn't matter to me now since the car has no loan and is in excellent mechanical condition.Possibly renew COE since I can't get a RWD hatch now.

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, shrjun said:

Please don't compare BMW with Perodua... You are comparing people who have spare cash to pay for luxury versus people who are budget oriented. 

6 minutes ago, Zhouwee84 said:

Please don't compare BMW with Perodua... You are comparing people who have spare cash to pay for luxury versus people who are budget oriented. 

No spare cash . Also the 1 series has no luxury to speak of 😂. it's just a comparison of price premium when any car comes into Singapore.

There is a thread on HWZ complaining about motorcycle COEs . I'm like come on man! have a look at car prices and COEs compared to the OMV.

Edited by shrjun
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Zhouwee84 said:

Confused by the price....  perocom website listed it as $93k, sgCarMart video says $91k and maybe even lower?

Current Aruz price is 93k. Video price was 91k as it was taken before the COE bidding which saw a rise of 2k for CAT A. Looks like I will skip this Aruz for the cheaper Sienta X liao. I was still thinking if Aruz below 90k still can consider.. but even so Sienta X currently retails below 90k. I find the one touch folding of seats of the Aruz to enter the third row interesting.

2 hours ago, shrjun said:

No spare cash . Also the 1 series has no luxury to speak of 😂. it's just a comparison of price premium when any car comes into Singapore.

There is a thread on HWZ complaining about motorcycle COEs . I'm like come on man! have a look at car prices and COEs compared to the OMV.

The BMW brand is a luxury brand already mah. It is like comparing LV coin purse and Braun Buffle wallet

27 minutes ago, minty said:

Current Aruz price is 93k. Video price was 91k as it was taken before the COE bidding which saw a rise of 2k for CAT A. Looks like I will skip this Aruz for the cheaper Sienta X liao. I was still thinking if Aruz below 90k still can consider.. but even so Sienta X currently retails below 90k. I find the one touch folding of seats of the Aruz to enter the third row interesting.

Same here... do share what is the best price you found for sienta x.... do pm

51 minutes ago, minty said:

I also like the design of the 17” alloy rims. Decent size.

6D6A80A1-8E0A-4EC9-8783-F50EF675DA5A.jpeg

18 hours ago, Zhouwee84 said:

so what do you buy into?

What I buy into important meh? Budget car is budget car. Any car that can bring me to my destination successfully is a gd car, any car temperamental die on me is a lousy car. Car got gadgets warning popped up here there also never mind, dun die on me can already. Can troubleshoot one by one patiently depending on how one loves his ride. Drive premium brand but put brick under car wheel see b4 anot cos can't engage P. 😉

Both Attrage and Bezza I go see. That time same price ok mai play play.

Attrage, wah I stepped into CnC showrm leh, CnC ok. I sit into Attrage, love the interior, keeps reminding me it is a Mitsubish. Test drive, I keep forgetting it is Mitsubish. 

Bezza, aiyo, showroom still like that since kelisa days. Msia brand leh. Will laokui anot har 😂 Test drive, I keep forgetting it is perodua. 4AT? Aiya, no money still kaopeh abt 4AT or CVT meh. Even give CVT, got budget can give us good CVT meh. Nevermind lah, give me a 4AT to whack anytime lah. 2 airbags only ah? Wao lau eh, my fren said my life where got so cheap meh, still drive 2 airbags ah? But my msia grandpa still kicking alive with his kancil today leh, boh power steering, window lagi use his shivering hands to adjust, what balloon airbag he also scratch head wor? 

CnC got svc credits for me also. But svc credits won't tempt budget buyers like me lah. I wanna buy the most engine with the least amt of money. 😉 

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Zhouwee84 said:

Same here... do share what is the best price you found for sienta x.... do pm

Lowest listed price I saw was 88k. Not sure if can go lower. Although COE bidding might go north after 3 weeks on 7 April.

3 hours ago, shrjun said:

Nothing wrong with complaining abt motor coe. Poor man being squeezed even more for a personal tpt that is dangerous & bear the brunt of weathering elements. Can only ride motor won't even look at car prices. What for look at something that one cannot afford. If we ask those who ride motor to make ends meet, they will say "u think we like to ride motor"? 😉

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

What I buy into important meh? Budget car is budget car. Any car that can bring me to my destination successfully is a gd car, any car temperamental die on me is a lousy car. Car got gadgets warning popped up here there also never mind, dun die on me can already. Can troubleshoot one by one patiently depending on how one loves his ride. Drive premium brand but put brick under car wheel see b4 anot cos can't engage P. 😉

Both Attrage and Bezza I go see. That time same price ok mai play play.

Attrage, wah I stepped into CnC showrm leh, CnC ok. I sit into Attrage, love the interior, keeps reminding me it is a Mitsubish. Test drive, I keep forgetting it is Mitsubish. 

Bezza, aiyo, showroom still like that since kelisa days. Msia brand leh. Will laokui anot har 😂 Test drive, I keep forgetting it is perodua. 4AT? Aiya, no money still kaopeh abt 4AT or CVT meh. Even give CVT, got budget can give us good CVT meh. Nevermind lah, give me a 4AT to whack anytime lah. 2 airbags only ah? Wao lau eh, my fren said my life where got so cheap meh, still drive 2 airbags ah? But my msia grandpa still kicking alive with his kancil today leh, boh power steering, window lagi use his shivering hands to adjust, what balloon airbag he also scratch head wor? 

CnC got svc credits for me also. But svc credits won't tempt budget buyers like me lah. I wanna buy the most engine with the least amt of money. 😉 

Arh... so you buy into technology... I can see where you are coming from... I always tell people “Bezza is a better car but Attrage has a better package”. What I wish is for Perocom to match that package and people like me wouldn’t need to even consider Attrage.... I also always tell people “the reason I bought Attrage is cause it was the cheapest car in the market at that time”.

28 minutes ago, Zhouwee84 said:

Arh... so you buy into technology... I can see where you are coming from... I always tell people “Bezza is a better car but Attrage has a better package”. What I wish is for Perocom to match that package and people like me wouldn’t need to even consider Attrage.... I also always tell people “the reason I bought Attrage is cause it was the cheapest car in the market at that time”.

These cars very technological meh. 😂

Got budget can ask for technology one ah? Match package? No money ask what package? More of meet and manage expectations rather 😁

Cheap simple car easy to svc outside mah, no need package, just need warranty 😁

I am always kind of impressed with these type of car, u can see how they manage to have a high floor to ceiling at boot area. Basically suv look but practicality of mpv. 

many suv on market now has low roof on 3rd row. 

↡ Advertisement