Which car would you buy Mazda CX3 vs 2021 Stonic or 2021 Avante

JDC

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

No head no tail, no background, no story. 

Many of us here are knowledgeable but not many are clairvoyant. 

Forget all 3. Buy Tesla!

• Haha! 3

CX3 shld be coming a 1.5l version soon right?

The 3 cars mentioned all hv different characteristics so hard to choose. CX3 and Stonic are Crossovers whilst Avante is a saloon.

Avante has plentiful features and it's a new model but abit pricey. CX3 has the MIJ build quality but leg room is tight in the rear and this model long in the tooth. Stonic has been around for awhile as well, in theory it's a Crossover but height n space not exactly Crossover standards I feel but it shld be the cheapest amongst the 3. 

• Praise 6

The 3 cars are Ee similar in price range. I’m ok with a Sedan or SUV. Which has the better value and drive experience which should I be cautious about? 

2 hours ago, JDC said:

Which of the three cars would you buy?

Among the 3, i will take Mazda anytime.

You look at the margin for Stonic and Avante, super gao gao. A 1 litre 3 cylinder small car which is suppose to be a budget car but end up selling like premium make here. I seriously don't know what is so great about this car. The drive is so so and you can feel vibration, plus the gearbox is prone to overheat.  I will take the CX3 man.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Whoa, learn new word today. "Clairvoyant"

I only know the word "psychic". As in, "you think lim peh psychic is it, can read your mind?".

47 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Among the 3, i will take Mazda anytime.

You look at the margin for Stonic and Avante, super gao gao. A 1 litre 3 cylinder small car which is suppose to be a budget car but end up selling like premium make here. I seriously don't know what is so great about this car. The drive is so so and you can feel vibration, plus the gearbox is prone to overheat.  I will take the CX3 man.

A lot of car buyers look at brand, look at price wan. You can safely guess si simi pattern.

Just reply with simple answer. Full stop.

3 hours ago, JDC said:

Which of the three cars would you buy?

Any of the three. Happy can already.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2