Which car would you buy Mazda CX3 vs 2021 Stonic or 2021 Avante

JDC

Supercharged

If SG only have 3 of these cars to sell, I'll go for the Avante. Don't try to look rugged if you're not. Be true to yourself.

I'm not deliberately making fun of TS. 

TS if you are reading this, if you look at other threads ppl do Apple vs Apple comparisons and ask ppl for opinions.

You look at your comparison.... it's Apple from Japan vs Orleng from Korea vs Dragon Fruit from Korea. Then you ask ppl which one would they choose. Ppl will be so puzzled, so confuse. Do you know what I am talking about? Even when you read car magazines, read motor reviews they would put Apples together for comparisons.

Do yourself a favour, go to the library, go to the magazine section and flip thru some motor magazines. It is free.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

Or 

37 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I'm not deliberately making fun of TS. 

TS if you are reading this, if you look at other threads ppl do Apple vs Apple comparisons and ask ppl for opinions.

You look at your comparison.... it's Apple from Japan vs Orleng from Korea vs Dragon Fruit from Korea. Then you ask ppl which one would they choose. Ppl will be so puzzled, so confuse. Do you know what I am talking about? Even when you read car magazines, read motor reviews they would put Apples together for comparisons.

Do yourself a favour, go to the library, go to the magazine section and flip thru some motor magazines. It is free.

Or maybe he/she decided or bought liao n seeking affirmation in MCF

Either that or it's juz a sibei weird no head no tail way of asking a question without any context....

On 3/12/2021 at 12:56 AM, andrewyewkc said:

Easy choice, CX-3

Add a "0" behind the 3.

My choice. 

• Praise 1

Have u test drove all 3? Very different cars as the others have (more sarcastically) remarked. You drive them liao sure got some you prefer the handling one...

You need to provide more information like how many passengers, their profile, what type of commute you want to use the car for... Eg. if you have a young baby you will find the low floor of the avante needing strong core muscles to get in and out of the car with the baby strapped on. Ditto if you have elderly passengers, their knees will hurt going in and out of the avante. The crossovers will be a better choice.

Stonic now got mild hybrid nonsense variant, so do let us know how far do you travel each day. Yaris cross is very similar to two of the cars you mentioned and may be the best bet if you are a high mileage driver.

• Praise 1

Hi,

I am new to this group. Bought a car recently which is my first car,  Hyundai Avante CN7 2020 Model.

Hence to clear many doubts, I will post those here to clarify with members who are experienced and experts in this forum.

1.       Planning to install a dash cam (both front & back) for my Avante. Any recommended brands to suggest? Not so expensive ones, but best for the price.

TIA.

Cheers!

20 minutes ago, anandvijaynandhu said:

1.       Planning to install a dash cam (both front & back) for my Avante. Any recommended brands to suggest? Not so expensive ones, but best for the price.

This won't help you

:D

↡ Advertisement