We Can Achieve (Patriotic Song)

steveluv

Literally brought a tear to my eye when watching this to the end -

Such creativity we need more of them here to create jobs for us Singaporeans

They are so kind, leaving Mother India sacrificing their lives to come here to help Singaporeans

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 15

So this is the original song from Yindia?

Hopefully , SGP will not be sued for plagiarism....

No wonder our GOV luv them deep deep....

• Angry 1
  • Haha! 3

They will tell you the songs is the theirs, just like the jobs and everything else in Singapore. That's patriotism for India.

Edited by Ender
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

I sincerely hope India become an economic superpower so that more Singaporeans can go there to work instead of them coming here. Good luck to them.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

50 minutes ago, steveluv said:

This one seems to have been produced in a Indianational school in the US, Doha. 

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

India has no music talents. Copy cats many many. 

This is not true. Just because these guys copied doesn't mean the country has no musical talents. The musical talent there dwarfs what we have here, even on a per capita basis. Just keeping it real. 

• Praise 6

10 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is not true. Just because these guys copied doesn't mean the country has no musical talents. The musical talent there dwarfs what we have here, even on a per capita basis. Just keeping it real. 

Those guys there love iron maiden

last time the Iron Maiden concert in Singapore, a lot is fans from India one 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Those guys there love iron maiden

last time the Iron Maiden concert in Singapore, a lot is fans from India one 

I vaguely remember Bruce Dickinson got say their concert facilities cui but the people there super enthu

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Really? Name one international music hit that came from an Indian musical talent? Song written and sing by this person. 

Not those self-proclaim within the country. I want to see whether I know this name or not.

6 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Really? Name one international music hit that came from an Indian musical talent? Song written and sing by this person. 

Not those self-proclaim within the country. I want to see whether I know this name or not.

I wonder if this one counts, please ignore me if it doesn't

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

All dunno. I didnt even watch slumdog.

Oscar winning song leh. And it was frequently played on Class 95 then. I also didnt watch the movie till later. The play time of this song on radio was too frequent till I buay tahan and download the movie to watch it. Oops.:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

23 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I like this one

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8