Formula 1 2021 Season

Blueray

As much as I do not like MV that was a dirty move from LH that even fellow British drivers don’t agree with - if you wanted to know what his intentions were you only needed to look later in the race how he made  CL yield on the very same corner resulting in CL running off the track.

Well the gloves are well and truly off now, let the fireworks begin.

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Macrosszero said:

As much as I do not like MV that was a dirty move from LH that even fellow British drivers don’t agree with - if you wanted to know what his intentions were you only needed to look later in the race how he made  CL yield on the very same corner resulting in CL running off the track.

Bernie said he no good liao ... EGO affected ... must show colors 

whatever it takes ! [sly]  [laugh] 

Turbocharged

Yup..causing Max to flail into the barriers at 180kph they say? I don't know whether Red Bull will assess that to be murder with intent...[laugh]

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

to me it looks like a racing incident....don't think LH intentionally bang into MV to take him out...they are racers, paid millions to yield? cmon...

and do you think LH will not be taken out as well if he done it on purpose? he is also taking a big gamble if he had that intention, and going at 180 mph both of them could end up in the wall.

I don't have any inclinations towards LH or MV but i see this as a fierce competition and we need this in sports...and i don't agree with the 10s penalty as well....if the steward likes to gives penalty like this, then might as well go for a casual sunday drive...and there will be no competition..

just my 2 cents ...one of the best race so far in 2021....looking forward to the next one...[laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

to me it looks like a racing incident....don't think LH intentionally bang into MV to take him out...they are racers, paid millions to yield? cmon...

and do you think LH will not be taken out as well if he done it on purpose? he is also taking a big gamble if he had that intention, and going at 180 mph both of them could end up in the wall.

I don't have any inclinations towards LH or MV but i see this as a fierce competition and we need this in sports...and i don't agree with the 10s penalty as well....if the steward likes to gives penalty like this, then might as well go for a casual sunday drive...and there will be no competition..

just my 2 cents ...one of the best race so far in 2021....looking forward to the next one...[laugh]

i see it as a racing incident too 

at that corner .... the best move is to overtake from the inside especially with DRS 

Hamilton overtook C.Leclerc where Leclerc trying hard to cover his position and racing line and gone off track

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged
19 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i see it as a racing incident too 

at that corner .... the best move is to overtake from the inside especially with DRS 

Hamilton overtook C.Leclerc where Leclerc trying hard to cover his position and racing line and gone off track

yep, all are fiercely competitive in this sport...risk takers. Is nice to see this competition again after so many years where LH will just step on the gas and run away with the lead and the Championship....[laugh]

i am back if they can produce such race every weekend...[laugh]

used to see Alonso, Kimi, Schumi, Hakinnen, Montoya….the good old V8 days without electronic assist, pure skill and car control ...see them race each other and is all out race!!

I can see how some deem this a racing incident.

The commentators pointed out how LH didn’t turn as tightly as he could have to stay on the racing line, whereas MV actually took avoiding action as evidenced by his steering wheel’s movements. 

It’s not as blatant as a pit manuever or forcing an opponent onto the grass on the straights, but not as clean as a late braking move to place yourself into your opponent’s planned corner entry, or swapping positions through a series of chicanes by trading the racing line for positioning.

In any case the stewards deemed this to be a minor infraction, the second lightest punishment he could get. This simply sets the stage for more action in the races to come.

You’ll reap what you sow…

• Haha! 1

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Probably worthwhile to warn that these sites are laden with spyware and whatnot so make sure you’re well protected with antivirus and all that before you click in.

yes ... thanks for the advice

any livestream sites for F1, Soccer and Movies are laden with spyware .... it's fully expected

all the NSFW images will pop up ... beware!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Not saying LH *intentionally* knocked into Max (and if he did, with all his experience, he probably knows how touch him just enough to puncture the rear tyre with the wing) but it was certainly reckless probably fuelled by desperation (lost too many times, what bernie said, kana etc etc). After all he was behind Max (his front hit Max's rear), u can't expect Max to be the one to SLOW DOWN or purposely take a wider angle of turn just to allow LH through right? Of course it's the person behind that needs to avoid colliding into the person in front, hence the penalty. However, the penalty totally failed to make restitution for his action. Even if LH had finished 2nd or 3rd, he would still have benefited from this reckless act. The correct penalty is to strip him of the win and points. He already knew from what happened at the sprint that if he didn't get him early, he will be left behind after a few laps. If LH was the one leading the driver  standings, he would probably have been more careful to live to fight another day but as it was, he had nothing to lose - even if both were taken out, it would STILL be a better outcome then him losing to Max yet again.

41 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yes ... thanks for the advice

any livestream sites for F1, Soccer and Movies are laden with spyware .... it's fully expected

all the NSFW images will pop up ... beware!

Actually can just subscribe to Singtel CAST Sports plus - you get BPL, BeIN (UCL, FA cup, etc), Fox Sports, etc plus some entertainment channels like WB, Hits, etc....very worth and legal....can watch on ur handphone/tablet anytime, anywhere...

• Praise 1

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Not saying LH *intentionally* knocked into Max (and if he did, with all his experience, he probably knows how touch him just enough to puncture the rear tyre with the wing) but it was certainly reckless probably fuelled by desperation (lost too many times, what bernie said, kana etc etc). After all he was behind Max (his front hit Max's rear), u can't expect Max to be the one to SLOW DOWN or purposely take a wider angle of turn just to allow LH through right? Of course it's the person behind that needs to avoid colliding into the person in front, hence the penalty. However, the penalty totally failed to make restitution for his action. Even if LH had finished 2nd or 3rd, he would still have benefited from this reckless act. The correct penalty is to strip him of the win and points. He already knew from what happened at the sprint that if he didn't get him early, he will be left behind after a few laps. If LH was the one leading the driver  standings, he would probably have been more careful to live to fight another day but as it was, he had nothing to lose - even if both were taken out, it would STILL be a better outcome then him losing to Max yet again.

it's F1 racing ... that's what happen 

have you seen how Max drive? his nickname of Mad Max is not for nothing hor .... he can push car out of the track and undercut dangerously too

isn't Max the one "invented" late braking or maneuver with 2-moves (you can only make 1-move to defend your position)? [sly]  ... max is a talented driver [thumbsup] 

racer is racer ... they got the aggressive and reckless in their blood ... else they are not at the top ...

look at how Schumi, Alonso, Vettel - how they drive when they got a good car to jiet others ... :D 

and there are 1 time champion driver like Jenson and Nico ... are they "great" F1 drivers? [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

it's F1 racing ... that's what happen 

have you seen how Max drive? his nickname of Mad Max is not for nothing hor .... he can push car out of the track and undercut dangerously too

isn't Max the one "invented" late braking or maneuver with 2-moves (you can only make 1-move to defend your position)? [sly]  ... max is a talented driver [thumbsup] 

racer is racer ... they got the aggressive and reckless in their blood ... else they are not at the top ...

look at how Schumi, Alonso, Vettel - how they drive when they got a good car to jiet others ... :D 

and there are 1 time champion driver like Jenson and Nico ... are they "great" F1 drivers? [sly] 

It's not about the past - LH can't be taking revenge for all other drivers right? It's like when you are arguing with your spouse and he/she brings up something that happened YEARS ago to "justify" what happened today. It's about THIS race. If he is honest with himself, he would know it's a hollow victory and only a shameless person would act the way he did when he won.  If you follow tennis, you will see when a player gets lucky where the ball just touches the net and crosses over, the player who benefited will always raise his hand in apology for his "luck". But LH doesn't have such honour. He will take whatever he can get, he only cares about himself. Just need to see what he did in 2016 to sabotage his own team mate to prevent him from winning the title to know what kind of person he is. From that day, I lost whatever little respect i had for him.

• Praise 4

(edited)

i can only say LH and Max both are very aggresive driver. 

the situation could be reverse that LH is the one who spun out … 

about LH sabo Nico … i can only say every man is to himself … losing is not an option … winning the titles … whatever it takes!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Kar_lover said:

simpler ler, if the situation is reverse and LH is the one that ends up in the wall...you think MV will say I am at fault...is a 50-50 chance and with their competitive attitude, is all the probability that they need to take it....

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

simpler ler, if the situation is reverse and LH is the one that ends up in the wall...you think MV will say I am at fault...is a 50-50 chance and with their competitive attitude, is all the probability that they need to take it....

yeah … in Max career so far

i think he had taken out quite a number of drivers out of the track too … 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2