Formula 1 2021 Season

Blueray

On 12/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, Mason016 said:

Maybe Norris? [laugh] 

A better choice than either Vandoorne or de Vries, both of whom I rate as "reserves" for sure. 

I had thought of Lando, with George, but it won't work. Lando will be happier at McLaren and happier in a different car from George but he's definitely at the level needed to rebuild the team from Lewis' departure, whenever that is.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

heard the commentator saying repeatedly Petter Solberg driving the Porsche but i think it was Oliver driving? 

i just realised that the father is driving under the Norwegian flag while the son is under Swedish flag lol

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Shibadog said:

heard the commentator saying repeatedly Petter Solberg driving the Porsche but i think it was Oliver driving? 

i just realised that the father is driving under the Norwegian flag while the son is under Swedish flag lol

Those cup car laterally crawling in the circuit 

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Those cup car laterally crawling in the circuit 

nice to see the cars (under expert hands) out of their element

• Haha! 1

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.fia-release-findings-and-recommendations-after-2021-abu-dhabi-grand-prix.6s9WjlpZowvwyktbmVpQ3I.html

It’s fair to say the championship was stolen,

last week, the FIA tweaked the Sporting Regulations, swapping “any” for “all” in the article that now reads: “All cars that have been lapped by the leader will be required to pass the cars on the lead lap and the Safety Car.””

3 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.fia-release-findings-and-recommendations-after-2021-abu-dhabi-grand-prix.6s9WjlpZowvwyktbmVpQ3I.html

It’s fair to say the championship was stolen,

last week, the FIA tweaked the Sporting Regulations, swapping “any” for “all” in the article that now reads: “All cars that have been lapped by the leader will be required to pass the cars on the lead lap and the Safety Car.””

FIA simply saying .. suck it up ... just like Maradona God of Hand ... lol

2022-03-20_092239.png

Edited by Wt_know

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

FIA simply saying .. suck it up ... just like Maradona God of Hand ... lol

2022-03-20_092239.png

FIA can’t reverse the decision as it will undermine Race Director authority during race.