Discussion on Artdeshine Graphene Detailer

Leonknapp

Came across this local brand Artdeshine Graphene Detailer on Shoppee and decided to give it a try. Did my usual rinseless wash and just sprayed it on my wet car as a drying aid. Have to say it applies more like a spray sealant than a quick detailer but it's easy enough to use. Website says durability is shorter with wet application but I am happy to sacrifice some durability to save time. My car has a ceramic coating to be transparent so it usually looks good but I have to say the gloss and reflections with this detailer is truly impressive. I can see a noticeable improvement in depth of gloss and water repellency especially after driving through heavy downpours lately. Attached some pictures I took just after applying. 

IMG_20210311_185836~3.jpg

IMG_20210311_185821.jpg

IMG_20210310_135420.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Nice clear reflection! I think Artdeshine makes good products just that the marketing and packaging are not up to the main brands like Meguiars and Turtle Wax. 

Water beading from the heavy downpour today. Phone seemed to struggle to focus on the water droplets.. super tight beads but it's also a nightmare scenario for formation of waterspots.. if I had to park in the open under the sun I would consider rinsing the car to let the water sheet away.

IMG_20210317_172503.jpg

IMG_20210317_172451.jpg

Nice tight beads. seems to lack of sheeting. How was your  coating sheeting before u top with this detailer?

Edited by Maddriver

2 hours ago, Maddriver said:

Nice tight beads. seems to lack of sheeting. How was your  coating sheeting before u top with this detailer?

Applied Avalon King about 6 months back so the coating was still strong. Beads were small too but not as tight and it probably sheets better than the graphene detailer. But seems now beading is the in thing for all products.

The gloss looks amazing! 

I recently switched to Duragloss Nanoglass Ceramic Spray after finishing my second bottle of TW ceramic spray and I find Duragloss to be better than TW in terms of glossiness and durability. 

I will give this a try after Duragloss. 😁

• Praise 1

I personally find Duragloss ceramic spray sealant has better durability and deeper gloss than artheshine graphene.

(edited)

Brought my car for a wash today. It's the first wash since the posted pictures of the rain drops on March 17 and the car is absolutely filthy due to the almost daily rain and I must say I'm impressed the water sheeting was excellent when the guy was rinsing the car. Sorry no pictures yet was rushing home but car looks great. So thumbs up for durability!

Edited by Leonknapp

On 3/29/2021 at 2:15 PM, Mlee said:

I personally find Duragloss ceramic spray sealant has better durability and deeper gloss than artheshine graphene.

That's good. I'm sure it's good too as it's a decent brand but I wanted something I could spray onto a wet car and dry off saving me the extra steps of drying then applying then buffing so that's why I tried the Artdeshine. So far it works for me. Looking forward to new graphene products on the market!

On 3/29/2021 at 7:54 AM, badlammy said:

Sonax Spray n Seal...waiting for their Ceramic series.

20200912_165321_copy_3024x1431.jpg

Saw its One for one sale today at autobacs so it's a no brainer!! Used this before but my new condo has no running water so it's no go for me anymore sadly..

• Praise 1