The first-ever BMW i4

Lethalstrike

image.thumb.png.5a69f1406fe64967ac1a53c3adea343f.png

image.thumb.png.80498067c6de173de5dd6691fbd54c97.png

I find that its quite a lazy design when they had the opportunity to go for a much more interesting design.

They had chosen to stick to the pig nose grille (except its now closed, so it doesn't serve any function other than making a controversial styling statement) and added some fake aero diffusers at the lower valence of the rear bumper, plus the mandatory blue highlights to tell the world that its an "electrified" BMW.   

Interior was probably going to be similar to the current 3 series, that's why they didn't even bother to show in the video. 

It's another pity when they decided it isn't worth to keep that distinctive window design from the initial concept, which mimicked the outline of the pair of kidneys at the front. 

image.thumb.png.be8255ec5246769110f8087bc8a36c2d.png

Edited by Lethalstrike
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

the front looks like being  disfigured badly ,  if a EV does not need a grill, then dont force fit a grill on it. It looks like the EV designers do not know how to handle grill design, because there is no such thing in their world. haha 

The rear ....they are going to be sued by Toyota for stealing the design of Altis.  

nonetheless, good start. more EV coming soon. 

Edited by Ct3833

Idk why they like to put superflat face rims on electric car... all of them universally ugly to me

I also agree about electric car front... replace grill okay but every thing they replace with is fugly as heck

40 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Idk why they like to put superflat face rims on electric car... all of them universally ugly to me

I also agree about electric car front... replace grill okay but every thing they replace with is fugly as heck

It is for Aerodynamic mah.

Taycan also got such ugly RIM

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

For petrol car, ugly lah.

Electric car still okay lah. 🤣

Both also ugly.

The best looking face is found on E39 

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

image.thumb.png.5a69f1406fe64967ac1a53c3adea343f.png

image.thumb.png.80498067c6de173de5dd6691fbd54c97.png

I find that its quite a lazy design when they had the opportunity to go for a much more interesting design.

They had chosen to stick to the pig nose grille (except its now closed, so it doesn't serve any function other than making a controversial styling statement) and added some fake aero diffusers at the lower valence of the rear bumper, plus the mandatory blue highlights to tell the world that its an "electrified" BMW.   

Interior was probably going to be similar to the current 3 series, that's why they didn't even bother to show in the video. 

It's another pity when they decided it isn't worth to keep that distinctive window design from the initial concept, which mimicked the outline of the pair of kidneys at the front. 

image.thumb.png.be8255ec5246769110f8087bc8a36c2d.png

The last shot is super Tesla's style. Haha. 

27 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

Does it come with signal stalk? Lol😂

Optional upgrade 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

the front looks like being  disfigured badly ,  if a EV does not need a grill, then dont force fit a grill on it. It looks like the EV designers do not know how to handle grill design, because there is no such thing in their world. haha 

The rear ....they are going to be sued by Toyota for stealing the design of Altis.  

nonetheless, good start. more EV coming soon. 

Looks more like the rear of my car lol.

Anyways Toyota is in bed with BMW so they wont HAHAHAHA

3 hours ago, Optramagnum said:

Does it come with signal stalk? Lol😂

Obviously  not , it is why @RadX switched camp liao. Different Different but same some, high SES.😀😀😀

• Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Mandatory blue highlights to tell the world that its an "electrified" BMW.   

Yea. The blue logo thingy. I saw my Subaru logo the other day also thought "hey, mine is also a green car". Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2