Jump to content
noobcarbuyer

$1.3 million 5-room HDB flat in Duxton is said to be blessed for couples trying for a baby.

Recommended Posts

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

student loan I hear many dont pay. even FT can go home dont pay also. what more local.

Now then i know student loan can no need to pay one?! 😅

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I dunno. hahahha. The lads went kopi together, and I was there, he was haolian-ing how he gotten his rolex, I was there stirring my coffee cup. hahahhaha

Later the friend's unker come looking for his watch ...... 😨

Getting a BTO flat is like striking lottery if you get a good unit .... high floor, unblocked view, walking distance of 5 mins to MRT station ..... and a blessed flat good for making babies.

My block here got 4-5 sets of twins, all around the same age.

  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
22 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Later the friend's unker come looking for his watch ...... 😨

Getting a BTO flat is like striking lottery if you get a good unit .... high floor, unblocked view, walking distance of 5 mins to MRT station ..... and a blessed flat good for making babies.

My block here got 4-5 sets of twins, all around the same age.

So your area flats can sell higher than $1.3 mill than this Duxton flat? 😂

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

Am going to ask my mil and fil to list their house for 10million liao.

Freehold. With plantation views in west malaysia. Landed. And blessed with 8 kids. New owners come in surr pregnant fast fast.

 

 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh. The previous owner must be cannot tahan her wife keep giving birth, thus no choice but to sell. 😂

Please lah please lah. Help me buy away this house, the water here I drink liao, will get my wife pregnant. You don't believe, you buy this house and try. hhahaha.

For sale signboard will say:

"Building a family? This unit will sure to get your missus pregnant in no time! Bao Jiak!!"   [smash]

Next day sure long queue.

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
30 minutes ago, Didu said:

For sale signboard will say:

"Building a family? This unit will sure to get your missus pregnant in no time! Bao Jiak!!"   [smash]

Next day sure long queue.

Govt should heavily promote this unit. Comfirm a lot covid-baby after that. hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Your friend wants to maximise his loan liabilities ah? Lol.

dunno, don't care and don't bother. 😂

I cannot even take care of myself liao, why care about others. hahah

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
1 hour ago, Inlinefour said:

Don't play play wor

 

This agent high chance to be candidate of next GE leh

 

😁😁😁

he have a "baby plan" 😈

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

Later the friend's unker come looking for his watch ...... 😨

Getting a BTO flat is like striking lottery if you get a good unit .... high floor, unblocked view, walking distance of 5 mins to MRT station ..... and a blessed flat good for making babies.

My block here got 4-5 sets of twins, all around the same age.

I tot twins is by genes one? hahhaa. Now need to go see feng shui also. hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
12 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I tot twins is by genes one? hahhaa. Now need to go see feng shui also. hahaha.

twins is by double barrel la.. lol

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
17 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Govt should heavily promote this unit. Comfirm a lot covid-baby after that. hahahah

gahmen should just rent out by the hour as medical tourism fertility clinic. levy ABSD - additional baby stamp duty 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged (edited)
5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh. The previous owner must be cannot tahan her wife keep giving birth, thus no choice but to sell. 😂

Please lah please lah. Help me buy away this house, the water here I drink liao, will get my wife pregnant. You don't believe, you buy this house and try. hhahaha.

 

The owners of the flat from the Journey to the West? 

Sure drink water? or juice? 

 

https://journeytothewestresearch.com/2020/12/22/origin-of-the-pregnancy-episode-in-chapter-53/

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)
2 hours ago, Spurman said:

Am going to ask my mil and fil to list their house for 10million liao.

Freehold. With plantation views in west malaysia. Landed. And blessed with 8 kids. New owners come in surr pregnant fast fast.

 

 

Can also post the house very good luck, previous few owners all strike lottery. High chance next owner will also be lucky! Can strike Toto and the house will be FREE!!!! 😂

Edited by Mkl22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
7 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh. The previous owner must be cannot tahan her wife keep giving birth, thus no choice but to sell. 😂

Please lah please lah. Help me buy away this house, the water here I drink liao, will get my wife pregnant. You don't believe, you buy this house and try. hhahaha.

That one become temple already :grin:

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

 

POFMA...... must sue....

image.png.2e1dd06c64ecc38c7823ac3ec1eba7b9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

I'm kinda lost. I thought the couple had 3 kids and needed to move to a bigger place for 4th kid to justify this kind of advertising. 

One kid... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
11 hours ago, Nolicense said:

twins is by double barrel la.. lol

Ohhhh. hahahhaa. I learn something new today. 😈

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×