RWS Has Indoor Karting Circuit So You Can Compete In Thrilling Races Against Fam & Friends

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

xRWS-Has-Indoor-Karting-Circuit-So-You-C

Circuit Tiki At Resorts World Singapore Has Indoor Karting Circuit From 2 Apr – 30 Jun

Watching heart-pounding F1 races fuels our need for speed and exhilarating experiences. Now, thrill-seekers can also cross the finish line themselves with the launch of Sentosa’s latest indoor attraction.

xindoor-karting-circuit-1.jpg.pagespeed.

Resorts World Singapore (RWS), in collaboration with KF1 Karting, will soon be launching Circuit Tiki — Singapore’s first-ever indoor karting circuit.

xcircuit-tiki.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YkrHurCmg

The attraction will be open from this Friday (2 Apr) to 30 Jun 2021 at RWS East Carpark, allowing speed demons to live their Mario Kart dreams while competing with their mates.

Indoor Karting Circuit at RWS comprises 550-metre track

Circuit Tiki is an up-and-coming attraction from RWS and KF1 Karting — the organisation behind the Go-Kart track located near Turf Club.

xrws-go-kart.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YQwthwfhX6

The 550-metre track comprises 23 twists and turns that will test participants’ driving skills.

xcircuit-tiki-track.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Adw

Safe to say, this is going to be far more challenging than the circuit we all had to familiarise ourselves with in order to obtain our driving licenses.

Race against buddies

While we have yet to get a sneak peek of the upcoming attraction, chances are it’ll be similar to previous events hosted by KF1 at their state-of-the-art facility.

xkf1-go-kart-track.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SP4n

F-1 fans can look forward to slipping on racing helmets like a pro and manoeuvring around tight corners in the sleek go-karts.

xkf1-go-kart.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9CdILj5Bzn

Perhaps the countless hours spent playing Mario Kart will help racers conquer the winding circuit and seal the victory against your buddies.

xkf1-go-kart-race.jpg.pagespeed.ic._SzE2

Price start from $18 for beginners

For safety reasons, KF1 Karting has listed several requirements for participants,

• Valid driving or motorcycle license required for riding Advanced Go-Karts.
  • Minimum height of 1.4 metres
  • Must be wearing covered shoes
  • Participants must wear hairnets and helmets provided by KF1

Tickets cost $28 for beginners (up to 25km/h) and $35 for advanced drivers (up to 40km/h). RWS members can also enjoy discounted rates at $18 and $25 respectively.

Interested participants can pre-book their slots by calling 6252 0777 or by reaching out via email to [email protected].

Tickets can also be bought on-site from the ticketing counter, subject to availability.

Open from 10am-10pm

Circuit Tiki is located at Resorts World Sentosa’s East Carpark.

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=1.255463,103.821634&z=18&t=m&hl=en&gl=PH&mapclient=embed&cid=14249486853969720358

Source: https://mustsharenews.com/indoor-karting-circuit/

Anyone have RWS member here?

Can use the SG rediscover voucher for the ride?

Shall we organise one for the folks here? 🤔

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Inlinefour said:

tiagong wild boar attack people one leh...beri high risk lor :slow:

Hahhaa. I go with tour mah. Anything I just kick the tourguide.

Take my money liao, must do some work. hahah. 

I ask them to go on staycation, but they don't want to. Say no one takes care of my dog. Later she staves to death. hahhaa.

Day trip for them better. Plus I also wanna go visit the Smith Marine floating restaurant! If don't use, also wasted. haha

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
46 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

tiagong wild boar attack people one leh...beri high risk lor :slow:

carry body cam and a golf iron... at least when you protect yourself, you have video evidence lest people say you abuse the boars...

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

carry body cam and a golf iron... at least when you protect yourself, you have video evidence lest people say you abuse the boars...

Hahahhaha. I only intend to bring water and gardenia bread just in case I am hungry. hahahahhahahha.

Just went this week.

Interesting to have a karting ground nearer my place.

Good for adults, and kids who can turn without power steering

85D90A12-D5C3-4BB2-B1E2-D63BC8AE2B96.jpeg

• Praise 1

I 1 2 go

I like fem

I don't like butch.

:a-happy:

RWS Has Indoor Karting Circuit So You Can Compete In Thrilling Races Against Fam & Friends

On 4/9/2021 at 12:20 PM, Sturtles said:

Just went this week.

Interesting to have a karting ground nearer my place.

Good for adults, and kids who can turn without power steering

85D90A12-D5C3-4BB2-B1E2-D63BC8AE2B96.jpeg

Don't mind sharing, what day/time did you go? How's the crowd? Thanks in advance!