$160,000 COV for a 3 decade old Pasir Ris 5 room resale HDB.

noobcarbuyer

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That piece of land beside Queensway shopping centre finally develop? Lol.

Yes right beside the fire station.

If your foresight is good there will be vacant land from the enblock of tanling halt. That stretches from borneo vista down to tanglin halt over to Queensway. All within one km radius.

You go figure out the amount of land free up. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

Those units are not sold or residents have not move in yet? Esp during this covid period, many people collected keys to their new house but delay in renovating.

I find those punggol flats facing the sea view not consider sea view la, since opposite is an industrial. Lol.

the last i check when I was house hunting, a lot of units in that area is available...spoilt for choices..

• Praise 2

Supercharged
10 hours ago, 13177 said:

You sure today graduate starting pay is 2.7k? 😅 Which industrial/job ah?

my daughter poly grad and started at 2.3k...[laugh] 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

Those units are not sold or residents have not move in yet? Esp during this covid period, many people collected keys to their new house but delay in renovating.

I find those punggol flats facing the sea view not consider sea view la, since opposite is an industrial. Lol.

there are new ones being built facing eerrr...facing sea ...or pasir Gudang...[laugh]…..i jog and cycle there very often....not cheap hor, smelly smelly 600k

Not too sure of they are sold, and not moved in yet, couple of years back while i was house hunting, a lot of the re-release are from that area....

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Anyway he is 66, will banks still lend him money to buy house? If banks not willing to lend, then the whole amount will be cash right?

Maybe he submit his health report to the bank. Saying he still have a body of 30s

100120-body.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I eat and train like footballer. :grin:

• Haha! 5

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Yes right beside the fire station.

If your foresight is good there will be vacant land from the enblock of tanling halt. That stretches from borneo vista down to tanglin halt over to Queensway. All within one km radius.

You go figure out the amount of land free up. 🤣

After the tanglin halt flats tear down, this piece of land quite huge for development of high rise BTO and private property. Really huat siah. The vacant land next to fire station vacant very long liao, always wonder how come hdb never develop it, at last they are building BTO there. But this area is not near to MRT, not say good location la, even though it is Queenstown area, still need to take bus to MRT.

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

my daughter poly grad and started at 2.3k...[laugh] 

Last time poly grad starting pay was $1.8 to $2k le. Lol. I thought the starting pay for new generation now is quite high, since i always find youngsters nowadays like very rich when looking on their lifestyle. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Supercharged
46 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Last time poly grad starting pay was $1.8 to $2k le. Lol. I thought the starting pay for new generation now is quite high, since i always find youngsters nowadays like very rich when looking on their lifestyle. Lol.

parents made some so nowadays not too bad for the current younsters...grand parents worked hard, parents also worked hard, now this gen could enjoy...but next gen will suffer is this new gen don't know how to conserve...[laugh]

like the Chinese says, wealth cannot pass thru 3 gen...

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

parents made some so nowadays not too bad for the current younsters...grand parents worked hard, parents also worked hard, now this gen could enjoy...but next gen will suffer is this new gen don't know how to conserve...[laugh]

like the Chinese says, wealth cannot pass thru 3 gen...

Quite true, nowadays parents all high pay, so their kids also get to enjoy quite a good life. Some kids when born already stay in condo, parents got car and also maid, so much difference from last time era. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Quite true, nowadays parents all high pay, so their kids also get to enjoy quite a good life. Some kids when born already stay in condo, parents got car and also maid, so much difference from last time era. Lol.

nowadays stay HDB also got maid already....no need stay condo..[laugh]

• Haha! 1

(edited)
50 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

U stay in that hdb cluster?

No.

Mine is 10 mins way from MRT.

3 mins to Sheng Siong 

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Enye said:

mcf property gurus will say fake news...

every time they talk about rising interest rates, market chiong instead

😅

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/tharman-warns-home-buyers-about-rising-interest-rates

Actually as an observer, its always the case for the last decade. Granted that last 13 years since 2008 has been a low interest rate environment. 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Enye said:

mcf property gurus will say fake news...

every time they talk about rising interest rates, market chiong instead

😅

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/tharman-warns-home-buyers-about-rising-interest-rates

The feds and media have been teasing the prospect of rising interest rates for the past decade. Yet it has remained relatively low and stable since 2009.

Cant blame the common folk for ignoring the boys crying wolf this time round again. 

Anyway it's always back to the same carousel again. Cooling measures? Propsect of rising interest rates? No fear. Property market will chiong again after a short breather. 

12 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

likely full cash, he is someone here, no money no talk [laugh]

$650k only, of course full cash lah.  Not as though its $6.5mil

↡ Advertisement