Star Awards 2021

Thaiyotakamli

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/04/chantalle-ng-star-awards-2021/?fbclid=IwAR2Sdc2lHwaKZVAbxevQHLHV-TfFeJwqhzkXd9QNTpKNoOdhCNUev3pRRcw

我永远支持你 Chantalle!

🤣🤣

First noticed her in this show filmed in Western Australia.

2C44A13F-C1FA-4478-B2F6-51E6CE5CD996.jpeg

i watched this too i watch all her show I LOVE HER, first saw her on Z 世代 in 2017 hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Endframe_1024x1024@2x.thumb.png.dbf232d8cc9a855b5315fb2d36153f90.pngcrew.thumb.jpg.c8014cfacfbb177ee78eea6c6acb181c.jpg

She got act in one drama with shaun chen 2019 drama

Very nice

She deserves an award

Maybe not top 10 but at least best supporting actress

Afterall she is laojiao can act one

Kym ng wahlau sian

some of the 40+ yo actresses who deserves more roles are Yvonne Lim, Lina Ng and Cynthia Koh.

7 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

i watched this too i watch all her show I LOVE HER, first saw her on Z 世代 in 2017 hahaha

Find ways to know her bro!!

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

both are Malaysians ?

Juin Teh is nice but unfortunately she’s older than others. The runaway is short for her.

she joined Star Search when she’s 29. Now  31 liao.

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

some of the 40+ yo actresses who deserves more roles are Yvonne Lim, Lina Ng and Cynthia Koh.

Yaaaaa agree

All are very good actresses

Now come to think abt it Yvonne's Lim role should be nominated for best actress 

Since she played the lead role

Pity shes living in Taiwan liaoooo

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Blueray said:

40+yo actresses are at the awkward stage for their acting career

too old to be SYT

too young to be mothers (unless they age fast)

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Juin Teh is nice but unfortunately she’s older than others. The runaway is short for her.

she joined Star Search when she’s 29. Now  31 liao.

oh, did nor know she is 31 already. did not look at her neck up close when watching CTRL.

had my eyes on Ya Hui lah.

in recent months, my impression of good acting on local TV is Juin, Gini Chang and James Seah. 

Noticed on Curious City last night Ke Le seems to have lost like 10kg, good for her lah.

40 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Yaaaaa agree

All are very good actresses

Now come to think abt it Yvonne's Lim role should be nominated for best actress 

Since she played the lead role

Pity shes living in Taiwan liaoooo

oh, did not know she left our shores.

oh well, still got Lina Ng (could put on 3lg) and Cynthia Koh (could lose 8kg)

This thread 11 pages already, nobody miss Jeanette Aw ?  [grin]

• Haha! 1

I do not follow local dramas for long time but my car is tuned to 97.2FM due to easy listening and funny banters among the 4 hosts. 

I am just glad that Mark Lee did not get any award unlike Marcus Chin and Dennis Chew. Mark Lee has been very arrogant and always pile on Marcus Chin during the show which sometimes border on bullying. Too bad Marcus has to take it as Mark Lee is his boss haha. This morning it was obvious Mark Lee had been difficult and trying to pour cold water when the group tried to share info on how they going to celebrate with their fans by giving some food vouchers among other things. Really hilarious.

FM97.2 also won the inaugural Best Radio Programme as expected. But I do not think it can be sustained as obviously someone there think he has a bigger head and think he is most talented and always want to be the center of attention..

The Breakfast Quartet by LOVE 972

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Spurman said:

Laat time got 1 very big mountain one. Kinda forgot her name. Got act with mark lee b4 one. And fhm b4.

Pan ling ling also top 10 mountain leh.

Got one girl tong bingyu. Dunno y i got add fb. Hehe. Err as in following her posting one. Angelic face. Petite and jude. 

Big mountains not many.. like some said, Margaret Lee.

19 hours ago, 13177 said:

I  remember last time there was this actress called ann poh back in mediaworks era, she has a 34F assets according to one report. Lol.

Yes. But I don't find her pretty :D

19 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. Her vietnam bride show quite nice. She really spend effort on the accent and language and it really paid off. 

So, is that show a must watch? I heard some good reviews about that show already.

1 hour ago, Strat said:

wah.. ..this thread is still active.

thot nobody watch mediacorpse show one...

Not about acting...nnp size matters here...😁

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

oh, did nor know she is 31 already. did not look at her neck up close when watching CTRL.

had my eyes on Ya Hui lah.

in recent months, my impression of good acting on local TV is Juin, Gini Chang and James Seah. 

Noticed on Curious City last night Ke Le seems to have lost like 10kg, good for her lah.

oh, did not know she left our shores.

oh well, still got Lina Ng (could put on 3lg) and Cynthia Koh (could lose 8kg)

This thread 11 pages already, nobody miss Jeanette Aw ?  [grin]

she living in taiwan for many years liao

came bk 3 months or smtg juz to shoot the drama with shaun chen

jeanette aw i like

for her acting

ppl say her acting no good bt personally i feel shes one of those tat can really act

1 hour ago, Scion said:

40+yo actresses are at the awkward stage for their acting career

too old to be SYT

too young to be mothers (unless they age fast)

can play young mummy, little 3, host programs etc.

still got opportunities lah, just that mediacorp dunno how to create the roles.

7 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

So, is that show a must watch? I heard some good reviews about that show already.

i find it so so, stereotyping imho.

best acting in the show 

1. Gini Chang

2. Xu Bin

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

I'm not really a big TV fan so for me is not a must watch. i probably only watch 70~80% of the whole series. The story is kind of weak towards the end, which is common for local production. but it is probably one of the best local CH8 production in recent years. i would say it will be worth your time. 

Currently watching le prawn park. Alaric and Vanessa are quite funny. Star awards should also include our CH5 celebrities. Many only come to limelight after crossing over to mandarin shows. 

↡ Advertisement