Star Awards 2021

Thaiyotakamli

Supercharged
Just now, 13177 said:

I dont understand how come Yvonne Lim is in top 10? Thought she has left mediacorpse liao and she is now a housewife based in TW?

Got act even 1 drama also got chance to win top 10. She acted 1 drama with Lin Ming Lun. 

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Daniu82 said:

Margaret Lee I think. PLL mountain left 1 only. Tong Bing Yu go back bolehland already, dunno still under mediacorp contract or not.   

I  remember last time there was this actress called ann poh back in mediaworks era, she has a 34F assets according to one report. Lol.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Daniu82 said:

Got act even 1 drama also got chance to win top 10. She acted 1 drama with Lin Ming Lun. 

I see. So Top 10 no need to be full time artistes with mediacorpse la?

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Orh... ok.. I went to Google.. she is Huang Yiliang's dotter. Power. :D

Ya. Her vietnam bride show quite nice. She really spend effort on the accent and language and it really paid off. 

13 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Much better than the other one.

From Yu to Lee. Then now don’t know when will change to Gan.

That time got their show and they talked about their life like v chee cham. Mother got depression and all the celebrity guests can vouch for that blah blah blah. That may be true but seriously, you need to do a cooking/talk show at prime time talking about your personal life? sounds like a publicity stunt to me. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. Her vietnam bride show quite nice. She really spend effort on the accent and language and it really paid off. 

That time got their show and they talked about their life like v chee cham. Mother got depression and all the celebrity guests can vouch for that blah blah blah. That may be true but seriously, you need to do a cooking/talk show at prime time talking about your personal life? sounds like a publicity stunt to me. 

Crap show. Bring her sob story elsewhere. 

I don’t see Lin Meijiao do that in public Eve though huang yiliang is terrible.

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Divorcee is so common and dont know why she like so chee cham? And like push all the blame to the guy? Anyway, not for me to comment but one thing for sure is she and the daughter always like to perform publicity stunt esp on their personal life.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Crap show. Bring her sob story elsewhere. 

I don’t see Lin Meijiao do that in public Eve though huang yiliang is terrible.

I also dont see shaun chen do that even though he also went through a divorce?! 

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I  remember last time there was this actress called ann poh back in mediaworks era, she has a 34F assets according to one report. Lol.

oh i rem her magnificent peaks... i rem it didnt end well actually. her hubby divorced her afterwards after accusing her of flirting with other men and etc... 

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also dont see shaun chen do that even though he also went through a divorce?! 

Shaun Chen luck really changed after his divorce. 🤪

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

oh i rem her magnificent peaks... i rem it didnt end well actually. her hubby divorced her afterwards after accusing her of flirting with other men and etc... 

Ya, she ended up with a bad marriage though. And during that time she also got retrenched due to mediaworks merging with mediacorpse.

23 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Shaun Chen luck really changed after his divorce. 🤪

You are right, shuan chen luck and life become so much better and good after his divorce, and he really moved on with his divorce and never harp on it, unlike someone. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You are right, shuan chen luck and life become so much better and good after his divorce, and he really moved on with his divorce and never harp on it, unlike someone. Lol.

his first wife is the singaporean actress right michelle something... i rem i heard its due to her being very demanding and etc... 

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

his first wife is the singaporean actress right michelle something... i rem i heard its due to her being very demanding and etc... 

Because Singaporean woman 🤣, he can’t take it. 

Now the wife Malaysian, less demanding.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Because Singaporean woman 🤣, he can’t take it. 

Now the wife Malaysian, less demanding.

But that quan yifeng not sporean woman and yet heard also demanding le?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

But that quan yifeng not sporean woman and yet heard also demanding le?! Lol.

U wait ah, I whatspp Yu Hong Rong. 😂

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

You see that michelle something, her face and behaviour already more or less tell you that she would not be a nice person to live with.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Fcw75 said:

U wait ah, I whatspp Yu Hong Rong. 😂

Wait ah, i think that quan yifeng also consider sporean woman liao, since she has converted to sg citizenship?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1