Heng no more in running for PM

RadX

1 hour ago, GoodCar said:

Look like all the PM caliber inside this chat leh.💀🤭🤭🤭

OYK and LW are the only one with the stern look.... 

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

So sad ......  [:(]

West Coast no more HSR to KL ..... [smallcry]

And now, no more East Coast Plan ..... [bigcry]

There is still a West Coast MRT Station of sort to be build if not mistaken. 

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

the maths didn’t add up ...

what has changed? age? 

before this we dont know the HSK and CCS age meh?

i am more concerned about HSK ... health [lipsrsealed] 

will there be  changed in MOF?

traditionally, current MOF = incoming PM [sly] 

Think HSK see sg reserves depleting his blood pressure shoot up again

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

It is rare for lightning to strike at the same place twice, and I seriously hope East Coast resident will think thrice come the next GE. 

In 2015, Lee Yi Shyan was made the anchor minister for East Coast, to fight a strong team from WP and shortly after winning the election (<1 month to be precise), LYS announced that he will step down from his ministerial post, because of health reasons (he suffered from a mini stroke in May 2015). 

And in 2020, Heng Swee Keat was arranged to led the East Coast team at the very last minute, again to fight against the WP, and now in less than 1 year time (<9 months to be precise), HSK said that he have too short a runway to become the next Prime Minister.

BTW, I am one of the few who don't have the faith that HSK would become our 4th PM right from the start. Not horse back cannon but there are many tell tale signs. 

I suspect he will quit politics at next GE... no face liao

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

OYK and LW are the only one with the stern look.... 

Very ironic.

Ong's father, Ong Lian Teng, was a Barisan Sosialis politician who was a Member of the Legislative Assembly for Bukit Panjang constituency from 22 October 1963 to 8 August 1965 and then as Member of Parliament from 9 August 1965 till 5 December 1966, when he resigned to protest the "undemocratic acts" of the PAP government. In an interview with The Straits Times in 2011, Ong noted that his father (who died in 2009) had been fully supportive of his decision to become involved in politics as a member of the PAP despite his own past involvement in opposition politics in Singapore.[18]

• Praise 3

Supersonic
42 minutes ago, Didu said:

Age is just an excuse. I think the stroke he suffered and the pressure of the appointment is getting to him.

He said he has recovered from his stroke liao le? Anyway, being stroke before, the position and the job he is doing now indeed not very good for his health in long run, even he might already recovered.

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Kopites said:

How about ex temasak ceo?

This type of succession reminded me of Tang Dynasty...... Wu Zetian 😱

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

It is rare for lightning to strike at the same place twice, and I seriously hope East Coast resident will think thrice come the next GE. 

In 2015, Lee Yi Shyan was made the anchor minister for East Coast, to fight a strong team from WP and shortly after winning the election (<1 month to be precise), LYS announced that he will step down from his ministerial post, because of health reasons (he suffered from a mini stroke in May 2015). 

And in 2020, Heng Swee Keat was arranged to led the East Coast team at the very last minute, again to fight against the WP, and now in less than 1 year time (<9 months to be precise), HSK said that he have too short a runway to become the next Prime Minister.

BTW, I am one of the few who don't have the faith that HSK would become our 4th PM right from the start. Not horse back cannon but there are many tell tale signs. 

I also feel he was used as a smoke screen

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

No more chance of East Coast GRC. It will be broken up and gerrymandered into many different GRCs to dilute WP's support.

Many East Coast residents don't have faith in PAP too, hence the narrow loss of WP last year. But still, sinkies kanna duped. How they can vote a future PM out dio boh? 

Critical question to ask is why it was HSK, and not CCS who got asked to helm East Coast at the last minute? Perhaps, it's always has been the plan for HSK to get voted out. If you survive, good lah you help us secure a GRC. If you lost to WP, we ceremoniously accept the defeat and you bow out of the PM game. HSK wasn't LHL's choice, it's obvious. But HSK was the cadre's choice, so no choice got to let him try try first. 

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, RadX said:

77E28075-2537-4CAE-ADC0-83C695DD1F47.jpeg

That ... and his virgin appearance at stadium shutting down the aunt shows he is still a foot soldier mentally, unchanged,  stuck in the military black and white destroy the enemy mindset.. not really what you want in a PM.

unless in Myanmar

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

East coast voters are the biggest fools. 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

From the result, we can say a large percentage wasn't fooled😏

• Praise 5

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe for a start, she will scrap the CECA.

J. Arden makes all CECA sit for exam in Expo to see who is the real Mccoy and who is jiak liao bee with Fake Degree and take the next flight home ... 😂

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Still have cotton plan.

You mean with such leadership planning... we may all end up go Xinjiang as maids and foreign worker? Lky was right after all..

23 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Very good post bro. And pinky has been milking that for the whole campaign. These EC residents are taken from a ride.

• Praise 4

53 minutes ago, Didu said:

Age is just an excuse. I think the stroke he suffered and the pressure of the appointment is getting to him.

He never really looked comfortable in the seat also. Really cannot force him stay if he doesn't want to...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
53 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

So cute, write letter to each other. And these letters get published. In this day and age, why not just tweet each other?

the press secretary drafted both, n get them sign off only

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3