Heng no more in running for PM

RadX

Turbocharged
41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You very high class le?

I wear slipper to hawker centre which is 3mins walk from my home.

I wonder if you are invited to a function and everyone is former, would you? Looking at the others, you can clearly see he is a sore thumb. Maybe he did apologise before he took that seat to speak.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Think about it... who is the only person or beneficial owner who can make him quit? 

Between 2020 and this week, the pandemic situation has gotten better (that's a stupid reason by pap btw - any politician worth his salt will tell you they love a crisis), he has only become 1 year older, a bigger population has received the vaccine and the economy on the way to recovery. In fact, he is primed for a takeover.

Hence... think... why is he moved on... and who can move him. Why.....

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I wonder if you are invited to a function and everyone is former, would you? Looking at the others, you can clearly see he is a sore thumb. Maybe he did apologise before he took that seat to speak.

I wore light colour with sport jacket, dark colour jeans and leather shoe to wedding dinner.

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Despite what they say, i feel the main reason for him to step down is his election results. A PM-to-be should be winning votes easily, that's the minimum requirement. If the next leader can barely win votes, it shows that people have no confidence in him and it will be a big risk for the party for him to stay on. 

His fate is probably already sealed when the GE results came out. But PAP cannot just cut him off especially during the covid pandemic. Now with covid under control in SG, the time for the announcement is just about right. Im pretty sure most of us feel that ah heng is not a leader. He does not exude the charisma of a leader. Or in more primitive terms, he is not alpha material. And so does the rest of the 3 potential candidates. This is worrying for PAP as it seems that they are choosing the next leader for the sake of choosing. I hope LKY's legacy can help PAP to pull the 4G leaders to the next gen. They will not make it far if they keep parachuting generals or scholars into the party. 

i beg to differ....NEITHEr does the current one.....

Tharman however, ................

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, RadX said:

2E144792-990F-4F75-84EF-5637CAAD9F70.jpeg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 10

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

Yes. He pales when compared to Obama or even Clinton. But at least the small dragon got trained personally by the grand master and his life is directed towards politics at a very stage. In more shallow terms, his heights does help.

Everyone know Tharman is good. But he talks too much sense. Thats something politics cant accept. 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, RadX said:

say no moreFB_IMG_1617891252419.thumb.jpg.e040e2dd1a623ec8e6a019f45dbe6d3a.jpg

• Praise 4

Supercharged
22 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Maybe he told them, you know who's my dad and ah gong or not. 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Yes. He pales when compared to Obama or even Clinton. But at least the small dragon got trained personally by the grand master and his life is directed towards politics at a very stage. In more shallow terms, his heights does help.

Everyone know Tharman is good. But he talks too much sense. Thats something politics cant accept. 😂

Yes not only his weight

His seating position says it all

067FAC29-1A57-472A-BF80-A5B46A94E964.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

38 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Despite what they say, i feel the main reason for him to step down is his election results. A PM-to-be should be winning votes easily, that's the minimum requirement. If the next leader can barely win votes, it shows that people have no confidence in him and it will be a big risk for the party for him to stay on. 

His fate is probably already sealed when the GE results came out. But PAP cannot just cut him off especially during the covid pandemic. Now with covid under control in SG, the time for the announcement is just about right. Im pretty sure most of us feel that ah heng is not a leader. He does not exude the charisma of a leader. Or in more primitive terms, he is not alpha material. And so does the rest of the 3 potential candidates. This is worrying for PAP as it seems that they are choosing the next leader for the sake of choosing. I hope LKY's legacy can help PAP to pull the 4G leaders to the next gen. They will not make it far if they keep parachuting generals or scholars into the party. 

The reason there is no alpha material is that any alpha material will have been chew up and spit out as a threat to higher ups in the hierarchy long ago

The key criteria is loyal or not... by definition cannot be alpha

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Do not fault nicole ok. 🤗

He has all the times after GE to make up lost ground especially covid budgets. Instead what I can remember of Heng is his impending increase in gst and fuel duty!

How to make up lost ground?

6 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Can we vote "warm the see-hum of my heart" for PM ?

Might well vote the shadow leader to be PM!😄

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Blueray said:

piangz .... should observe proper decorum lei ....

he think he Zukerberg ah ? 

Wrong.

He think he’s better than suckerberg.

😁

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
22 minutes ago, yishunite said:

The reason there is no alpha material is that any alpha material will have been chew up and spit out as a threat to higher ups in the hierarchy long ago

The key criteria is loyal or not... by definition cannot be alpha

Always remind me of Tan Chuan Jin.

Outspoken and definitely a alpha but from minister become speaker of parliament...knn.

Those higher up probably feel threatened by him.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

My gut feel say ho ching to be finance minister. 

No problem for her to win a seat in GE.

Experiences in leading muit dollars institute.

Wife of incumbent PM.

Anyone can better her qualifications?

Verdict: I prefer ah Heng to carry on then.