Heng no more in running for PM

RadX

35 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

These numbers do not tell the full story...tampines grc also drop from 72 to 66%. Arguably if hsk had stayed on, doubt it will be lower than 66%, which is in line with overall vote swing.

I actually prefer hsk as PM among the rest who does not play unnec politics. Look at his discomfort when he crossed sword with wp on the town council issue.

Maybe he developed a conscience after his stroke.

Unlike someone who after numerous health issues and recovered, still so 缺德。Even his siblings also forsaken him. So don’t tell me what karma, don’t believe it anymore.

Regarding the results, a lot depends on who’s the opposition candidates in the GRC.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

The Chosen One?

The Best among the Equals?

Still got simi fancy taglines which I've missed out to market this new seat warmer before the crown prince come onboard? 

We need crown prince blocker in next GE.

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Not necessary Tampines will not drop below 66%.

In 2011, Tampines was 57% with Mah Bow Tan being the anchor.

Look at Sembawang.  It was 64% in 2011 under Khaw Boon Wan. 

2020 and 2011 very different circumstances and mbt took a massive hit for mrt breakdown

• Praise 2

27 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

These numbers do not tell the full story...tampines grc also drop from 72 to 66%. Arguably if hsk had stayed on, doubt it will be lower than 66%, which is in line with overall vote swing.

I actually prefer hsk as PM among the rest who does not play unnec politics. Look at his discomfort when he crossed sword with wp on the town council issue.

PAP's ideal PM is someone who will be partisan, as expected to be because he or she will be the party's sec gen. HSK is simply someone who failed at being an attack dog, it's just not his style. 

An ideal attack dog will be someone like CCS, an ideal attack bitch will be someone like Indranee after observing their rebuttals against the opposition in parliament. Wow, a coincidence! Both from Tanjong pagar GRC!

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

PAP's ideal PM is someone who will be partisan, as expected to be because he or she will be the party's sec gen. HSK is simply someone who failed at being an attack dog, it's just not his style. 

An ideal attack dog will be someone like CCS, an ideal attack bitch will be someone like Indranee after observing their rebuttals against the opposition in parliament. Wow, a coincidence! Both from Tanjong pagar GRC!

Indranee can even bring in her clone too.

my kopitiam analysis: ah heng got stroke before already, covid time gave 4-5 budgets, low batt liao... dont wan to pop another vein, so want to siam pm is understandable la... ah goh and ah loong last time also beh-steady one when selected, takes time to learn; "aka now call what run-way long or short" (last time i only know run-lion or run-away) hahaha... go toilet compare see who long who short.

now what  we have left is CCS who is so intelligent bordering cunning look behind those eyes. But his cunning-ness is for SG, limpeh like... but he cannot PR la... ah-loong las time also cannot PR. maybe need go changi airport practice on runway (now quite free). hahaha

OYK is also front runner but very suay in failing in getting into parliament in first round. we also lost georgy yeo that time... can carry good policies and can convince the masses. but may lose in foresight and intelligence to CCS.

LW is only born during covid la. a shy and quiet boy, but during covid become lion that SG needs. good in convincing the masses, some say he flip-lop but covid is flip-flop one what. knows what is required to lead, best PR but needs to show if can think out of box. last time ah-goh also best PR not for intelligence.

DL is newbie. fill lane one... not count la 

this is our future , not black-jack hor... ah gong say one.. haha

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

CCS....called own people sia suay, laughed at HK, said cotton come from sheep.

If he become PM and he meet HK leader. I hope she give him a good one.

• Haha! 10

45 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

The Chosen One?

The Best among the Equals?

Still got simi fancy taglines which I've missed out to market this new seat warmer before the crown prince come onboard? 

Everyone misses the most important test - take out the thermometer and see who has the warmest butt.... 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

CCS....called own people sia suay, laughed at HK, said cotton come from sheep.

If he become PM and he meet HK leader. I hope she give him a good one.

Hmmmmm.............. CL still can or not ... :mellow:

Emoticon 29.jpg

• Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmm.............. CL still can or not ... :mellow:

Emoticon 29.jpg

Beyond my imagination...🤢

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

@Vidz not sure where is CCS "intelligence" come from - unless you are referring to his A level results and some strategy project he did in school? The problem in SG is we judge intelligence and capability based on school results 30 years ago - and knowing the education system, rote learning can get VERY FAR. From his performance as public servant, his track record is dismal and full of arrogance. His leaked message shows lack of critical thinking skills when he pompously belittled Carrie Wong as having no foresight for wearing mask, and in the end mask-wearing turns out to be the most effective solution we have on hand. I am glad Lawrence Wong took over and did it his way, e.g. enforce mandatory mask wearing, or else I cannot imagine under CCS how covid will turn out in SG. Intelligence is about finding solutions with leadership and problem solving skills, not people who go around creating division and mocking differnet groups of people behind their back. Putting aside cunning which I agree, there is not much intelligect in that head. In fact, many of his lectures are empty not supported by deep analysis. Concluding that mask come from cotton and Singapore does not have enough sheep to produce cotton further shows how pugnacious and presumptious he can be as the "Mr-Know-All" and incredibly narrow minded. Sorry, I don't agree there is any intellect or charisma, unless you think going around belittling others is a sign of intellect. Truly smart people don't go around putting others down to prop themselves up. I also think he lack leadership qualities to earn respect to rally the people and the party. 

Edited by Icemaiden
  • Praise 15
  • Haha! 2

@Icemaiden wah no need so seriously, talk cock only... all you have mentioned sums down to prob PR not intelligence.  CCS was mentored by LKY in his ward and i think MIT did fairly well during covid in performance and strategical depth. but again he really dont have support due to his poor PR and piss the masses off ...

1 hour ago, Icemaiden said:

@Vidz not sure where is CCS "intelligence" come from - unless you are referring to his A level results and some strategy project he did in school? The problem in SG is we judge intelligence and capability based on school results 30 years ago - and knowing the education system, rote learning can get VERY FAR. From his performance as public servant, his track record is dismal and full of arrogance. His leaked message shows lack of critical thinking skills when he pompously belittled Carrie Wong as having no foresight for wearing mask, and in the end mask-wearing turns out to be the most effective solution we have on hand. I am glad Lawrence Wong took over and did it his way, e.g. enforce mandatory mask wearing, or else I cannot imagine under CCS how covid will turn out in SG. Intelligence is about finding solutions with leadership and problem solving skills, not people who go around creating division and mocking differnet groups of people behind their back. Putting aside cunning which I agree, there is not much intelligect in that head. In fact, many of his lectures are empty not supported by deep analysis. Concluding that mask come from cotton and Singapore does not have enough sheep to produce cotton further shows how pugnacious and presumptious he can be as the "Mr-Know-All" and incredibly narrow minded. Sorry, I don't agree there is any intellect or charisma, unless you think going around belittling others is a sign of intellect. Truly smart people don't go around putting others down to prop themselves up. I also think he lack leadership qualities to earn respect to rally the people and the party. 

Haha, there’s 1 or 2 here like that liao lo.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Vidz said:

my kopitiam analysis: ah heng got stroke before already, covid time gave 4-5 budgets, low batt liao... dont wan to pop another vein, so want to siam pm is understandable la... ah goh and ah loong last time also beh-steady one when selected, takes time to learn; "aka now call what run-way long or short" (last time i only know run-lion or run-away) hahaha... go toilet compare see who long who short.

now what  we have left is CCS who is so intelligent bordering cunning look behind those eyes. But his cunning-ness is for SG, limpeh like... but he cannot PR la... ah-loong las time also cannot PR. maybe need go changi airport practice on runway (now quite free). hahaha

OYK is also front runner but very suay in failing in getting into parliament in first round. we also lost georgy yeo that time... can carry good policies and can convince the masses. but may lose in foresight and intelligence to CCS.

LW is only born during covid la. a shy and quiet boy, but during covid become lion that SG needs. good in convincing the masses, some say he flip-lop but covid is flip-flop one what. knows what is required to lead, best PR but needs to show if can think out of box. last time ah-goh also best PR not for intelligence.

DL is newbie. fill lane one... not count la 

this is our future , not black-jack hor... ah gong say one.. haha

Well said... I agree with this

my pref also LW

I know IBs all taking notes to see who the social media approve of most so I state it here HI IBs!!!

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Haha, there’s 1 or 2 here like that liao lo.

When you shoot them to the moon base on their early years academic results or 'relationships', they are lost in their elite world. Which minister or even MP from the PAP do people think they are humble and know the ground today? 

• Haha! 5

Wasn’t a aristocrat but don’t know what happened. Must be his drive to succeed that’s why made him so argumentative.

356FD99E-AA97-4416-98DE-087C5E7D1D79.jpeg

19 hours ago, yishunite said:

Terrible analysis

U forgot Sengkang knock out Ng Chee Meng and Lam Pin Min 😆

But most impt to note is KO them they quit politics cepat cepat ... almost like they dont believe in what they were doing before 😲

1 SK losing candidate still around. No paiseh. Xiasuay xiasuay

• Haha! 4

On 4/11/2021 at 10:11 PM, Windwaver said:

Anybody working in public service here? :grin:

Me, I do trimming service

What you want to know?

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1