Heng no more in running for PM

RadX

On 4/10/2021 at 4:21 PM, Playtime said:

This bombshell seem so conveniently sidelined.. even the article itself , no minister apologized,  

"...Announcing the erroneous Jobs Support Scheme (JSS) and levy waiver and rebate payments yesterday, the Ministries of Trade and Industry (MTI), Finance (MOF), and Manpower (MOM) said the mistake was discovered in November last year when the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (Iras) found anomalies in its regular processing checks on the JSS...."

This ministry that ministry.. but no minister responsible.. no one come cry on tv.. 😑😑

Heng did then a huge favour

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/370m-in-wage-support-wrongly-paid-out-to-firms

finance minister kanna booted out already. still want him to apologize ah

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Icemaiden said:

@Vidz not sure where is CCS "intelligence" come from - unless you are referring to his A level results and some strategy project he did in school? The problem in SG is we judge intelligence and capability based on school results 30 years ago - and knowing the education system, rote learning can get VERY FAR. From his performance as public servant, his track record is dismal and full of arrogance. His leaked message shows lack of critical thinking skills when he pompously belittled Carrie Wong as having no foresight for wearing mask, and in the end mask-wearing turns out to be the most effective solution we have on hand. I am glad Lawrence Wong took over and did it his way, e.g. enforce mandatory mask wearing, or else I cannot imagine under CCS how covid will turn out in SG. Intelligence is about finding solutions with leadership and problem solving skills, not people who go around creating division and mocking differnet groups of people behind their back. Putting aside cunning which I agree, there is not much intelligect in that head. In fact, many of his lectures are empty not supported by deep analysis. Concluding that mask come from cotton and Singapore does not have enough sheep to produce cotton further shows how pugnacious and presumptious he can be as the "Mr-Know-All" and incredibly narrow minded. Sorry, I don't agree there is any intellect or charisma, unless you think going around belittling others is a sign of intellect. Truly smart people don't go around putting others down to prop themselves up. I also think he lack leadership qualities to earn respect to rally the people and the party. 

He  was the first foreign student to be conferred the "Distinguished Master Strategist Award" at the US Army Command and General Staff College in 1998.  That is some serious smartness if you ask me, only lose to being senior wrangler at Cambridge.

he also rise to the very top of SAF, not every president scholar reach that level.

and old Lee believe in him enough to hand over tanjong pagar to him.  

his problem is not smartness, it’s this thing called gravitas.  You can’t be PM without gravitas unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

finance minister kanna booted out already. still want him to apologize ah

fall guy Heng...:slow:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Chongster said:

He  was the first foreign student to be conferred the "Distinguished Master Strategist Award" at the US Army Command and General Staff College in 1998.  That is some serious smartness if you ask me, only lose to being senior wrangler at Cambridge.

he also rise to the very top of SAF, not every president scholar reach that level.

and old Lee believe in him enough to hand over tanjong pagar to him.  

his problem is not smartness, it’s this thing called gravitas.  You can’t be PM without gravitas unfortunately 

So it is like @icemaiden was saying.... his intelligence is from some strategy project he did in school lol

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

On the behalf of all Sinkies, we will all die like Qui Gon Jinn as CCS is the chosen one..

image.png.50371d036f4f5f12b6dfd3468549fb1e.png

not free now, if you dont hear from me anymore....tell bb, i love her😙😙

ps. please tell MOE to change their materials, that cotton grows from sheep

174581195_tenor(39).gif.6b3facd8b29ae9f5eea6bf8928f04cc8.gif

Edited by Staff69
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

fall guy Heng...:slow:

Nothing happen means no accountability. Now kanna fired means fall guy?

He was finance minister right? I think this is a move in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

On the behalf of all Sinkies, we will all die like Qui Gon Jinn as CCS is the chosen one..

image.png.50371d036f4f5f12b6dfd3468549fb1e.png

got option to change Chosen one to this or not:

Neo_%28The_Matrix%29.png

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Wasn’t a aristocrat but don’t know what happened. Must be his drive to succeed that’s why made him so argumentative.

Maybe he became a chosen one too young

Even Special One Mourinho became arrogant af after winning a few trophies in his early 40s

• Praise 1

On 11 April, 2021 at 7:02 PM, Lethalstrike said:

I hope you are not serious about you taking my comments on Jacinta seriously 😂

If we have CCS as PM, we've scraped the bottom of the barrel, so much so that there is already a big gaping hole at the bottom of the barrel. 

Many of us do not or cannot accept CCS as the next PM, primarily due to the fact of his " take it or leave it " attitude of making fun of Sillyporeans during the CB video leaked, i can accept he did say those sarcastic remarks which went viral and he got hit badly, How bold can he be ! i really wonder.. .  A poker faced who did not even laugh at himself  . . . At the same time, I reckon we did not scrap rock bottom, Thanks goodness Buddha, Jesus , Lord Mohammed and Lord Krishna blessed us all . . .  very most we just change to a new barrel . . . No worries, those empty barrels make the most noise isn't it Bro !! [laugh]

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Vidz said:

my kopitiam analysis: ah heng got stroke before already, covid time gave 4-5 budgets, low batt liao... dont wan to pop another vein, so want to siam pm is understandable la... ah goh and ah loong last time also beh-steady one when selected, takes time to learn; "aka now call what run-way long or short" (last time i only know run-lion or run-away) hahaha... go toilet compare see who long who short.

now what  we have left is CCS who is so intelligent bordering cunning look behind those eyes. But his cunning-ness is for SG, limpeh like... but he cannot PR la... ah-loong las time also cannot PR. maybe need go changi airport practice on runway (now quite free). hahaha

OYK is also front runner but very suay in failing in getting into parliament in first round. we also lost georgy yeo that time... can carry good policies and can convince the masses. but may lose in foresight and intelligence to CCS.

LW is only born during covid la. a shy and quiet boy, but during covid become lion that SG needs. good in convincing the masses, some say he flip-lop but covid is flip-flop one what. knows what is required to lead, best PR but needs to show if can think out of box. last time ah-goh also best PR not for intelligence.

DL is newbie. fill lane one... not count la 

this is our future , not black-jack hor... ah gong say one.. haha

Your analogy quite right le, I can access you are v good at analysing human being character especially those in parliament, as the 1st timer joining in sure garang gamut a bit, most feel jittery too however, my perspective i saw a new mpopn shinning in Lawrence Wong when he step-up his tempo on co-ordinating the COVID-19 wjcih lead Singapore and Singaporeans to many eye-opener . . . I was pleasantly surprised to learn that he must have reference to some Virus research on books to overcome such euphoria and tackle he did marvellously well. In general he has Calm, Cool and Collected when he spoke live and all of us can see he isn't nervous nor looking lost sheep, his reply were sharp, and articulate. Given times LW has certain qualities not every man does, he possess something special from his right brain hemisphere called '' Spark " in solving intricate issues and problem solving particularly the Dormitories cases . . . which were a mayhem at that times.

• Praise 2

On 11 April, 2021 at 5:44 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yes kind hearted so he is good civil servant but not a leader. 

Not forgetting some ministers who sit on the waist-coat of some high calibre minster are also not good leader, merely good follower ( GRC )

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2