Heng no more in running for PM

RadX

What if CCS is the "Chosen One" in line to be the next PM. We all have to accept it "by hook or by crook" .  :a-aggressive:

Unless there is a "Special One" or the "Normal One" suddenly appears......  :=B:

Hmmmmmmm ......... Sound familiar like BPL managers ... :wut:

↡ Advertisement

Indranee Rajah or Lawrence Wong: Who’s up next for Finance Minister? 

so if CCS not in the running then this 2 will be the chosen one....

I prefer the speaker of Parliament and Tha...😂

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Vidz said:

i would love if LW take the FM job in 2 weeks, and further proofed himseld to being the chpsen one. he really leveled up when the call came and aged lots.. hahah. But he won hearts and lives. its obvious he truly cares, and when he gave tribute to frontliners in the midst of the storm, it rallied SG. some called that weakness, i call that heart. PM is not only about smarts but appeal of leadership, not only first among leaders but also first among s'poreans. 

Josephine also shed tear in Parliament.

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

What if CCS is the "Chosen One" in line to be the next PM. We all have to accept it "by hook or by crook" .  :a-aggressive:

Unless there is a "Special One" or the "Normal One" suddenly appears......  :=B:

Hmmmmmmm ......... Sound familiar like BPL managers ... :wut:

Like BPL go foreign.

City/pool all foreign. How many local manager in the top 10 local British? Only Roger.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Chongster said:

Very bad thing to say but does indranee rajah looks like spongebob to you guys?  

Not difficult to see her though. 2 to 3 Sunday a month you can see her 10am plus parked at tiong bahru cc walking the market.

I at cc wash toilet. 😄

• Haha! 1

Just now, Kopites said:

Not difficult to see her though. 2 to 3 Sunday a month you can see her 10am plus parked at tiong bahru cc walking the market.

I at cc wash toilet. 😄

You one of them following behind her?? 🤨

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

dun have t be so obvious ba….let him step down with dignity thru the side door ba...

agree, is a move in the right the direction....but hope the next FM is also not a halp pas six lo....i heard in the news could be Indra...that's gonna hurt

Hope Tha can come back ba...i actually love his presentation during his time as FM...he is the only reason i listen to the budget but since he left i didn't listen/watch the budget at all..[laugh]

I think doubt that's the reason heng left. Unfortunate coincidence at best. 

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Josephine also shed tear in Parliament.

Till now, I still can’t comprehend that JT is still able to continue in her position...

This show the dearth of talents SGP is facing right now ...

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Till now, I still can’t comprehend that JT is still able to continue in her position...

Well, be it PM or any ministerial positions they are the best available candidates pap can offer to all Singaporean. 

The irony part lost singaporean complaint but yet still accept it "wholeheartedly".

I wonder why?🤔

Edited by Kopites

9 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Well, be it PM or any ministerial positions they are the best available candidates pap can offer to all Singaporean. 

The irony part lost singaporean complaint but yet still accept it "wholeheartedly".

I wonder why?🤔

Afraid of change.

18 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Pay too low?

55 minutes ago, Chongster said:

Not good for country if we keep going back to gen 3.  Surely is time for some gen 5 to also come up.  Who’s the top of the new cohort?  Tan See Leng ?   

He would suddenly realise he doesn't have enough runway after 1, 2 years if really appointed. But that's too far fetch in the first place. 

• Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Chongster said:

Not good for country if we keep going back to gen 3.  Surely is time for some gen 5 to also come up.  Who’s the top of the new cohort?  Tan See Leng ?   

Tan See Leng is older than all the current horse picks...

I think his involvement is just to fill holes left by the civil service, police and military heavy PAP leadership...

I would not discount their contributions nor doubt their heart and certain capabilities, but the environment they have spent their most luminous years did not do them good to lead a Singapore in the ever faster evolving economy.

They should draw more from the private sector, and I certainly don't mind paying more.

Paying 5 or 10m for Goh Keng Swee, Rajaratnam, Ong Teng Cheong, Phillip Yeo is way better than 1m for LHL or Tony Tan.

Hopefully these private entrants do not have the short term vision like Jack Welsh did for General Electric.

If GKS outsourced the shit out of things, we would not have ST, which is the only consistent performing blue chip. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Freeder said:

I consider that PAP ULTIMATE failure as a Singapore leader is its own leadership.  Even if leadership leaves now,  the effects will takes a very long time to dissipate let alone get reversed. 

It has overseen the hollowing of Singapore political talent due to the perceived toxic politics that has come down during its reign. 

If someone is well established and gets asked... realistically when they take a look.. ask themself. 

Who still belives in the presidency?

Who looks at the current headliners and think :"yeah... I'd like to join. " AIM, point ceiling, kpkb when question 660k mayors, PA is a white elephant, oxley, family saga in parliament,  write  "condolence" letter to JBJ son when JBJ die (but lky  protected), libel suits,  arbitary POFMA, parachuting of clueless generals EVERYWHERE ... its absolutely toxic.

Yeah... private sector talents dying to join. 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

Oh man.. u really sounds like Eugene from The Walking Dead, or u r indeed Eugene? Wahaha... rotfl

Like the mullet?

everyone needs bullets. 
or rather Lucille ...

oceanside looks mighty good right now.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

He would suddenly realise he doesn't have enough runway after 1, 2 years if really appointed. But that's too far fetch in the first place. 

cos he build too many humps / obstacles  .....  :wut:

Can't get enough runway for take off speed with all the humps/obstacles ... :darkmood:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1