1 minute ago, yishunite said:

Ok lah... small chance can be 40+ or 60+ Chinese male

How about ex temasak ceo?

• Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

HSK suddenly remember he is too old so he stepped down? He didn't know his age will +1 every year?

Age is just an excuse. I think the stroke he suffered and the pressure of the appointment is getting to him.

• Praise 4

23 minutes ago, Blueray said:

this thread won't cause MCF 404 error right ? [sweatdrop]

Letter exchange between PM Lee Hsien Loong and DPM Heng Swee Keat

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/Letter-exchange-between-PM-Lee-Hsien-Loong-and-DPM-Heng-Swee-Keat

So cute, write letter to each other. And these letters get published. In this day and age, why not just tweet each other?

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Even after see him speaking in recent budget speech, my ah ma said same thing again😂

Your ah ma watch the budget?

Respect.😄

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

They keep repeating "stepped aside as leader of 4G" at the press conference. Why don't just use "resigned" or "sacked"? There are only 2 possibilities. 

By the way I don't think anyone would walk away from a 2.2m per year job.

Sitting in board of directors for a few organizations, who says he cannot get more than 2.2m?

Teo Chee Hean will be Acting Prime Minister in PM Lee's absence until 4G team picks a new leader

SINGAPORE: If Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is on leave, Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean will be appointed Acting Prime Minister.

This will be the interim arrangement until the People's Action Party's (PAP) fourth-generation team chooses its new leader, said Mr Lee on Thursday (Apr 😎 following Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat's decision to step aside.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/teo-chee-hean-acting-pm-heng-swee-keat-steps-aside-4g-14582412

why Teo and not Tharman hah ? [grin]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

So cute, write letter to each other. And these letters get published. In this day and age, why not just tweet each other?

Not matter how I also cant relate the word "cute" to the writer and recipient.

its time to make preparations to emigrate to greener pastures

guess which joker is gonna to be the next PM

Singapore have reached its terminal peak.

49 minutes ago, RadX said:

Suspect a crisis is brewing liao

Watch for it

i feel a disturbance in the force .... ⚠️

• Haha! 4

(edited)

the maths didn’t add up ...

what has changed? age? 

before this we dont know the HSK and CCS age meh?

i am more concerned about HSK ... health [lipsrsealed] 

will there be  changed in MOF?

traditionally, current MOF = incoming PM [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 6

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

No more east coast plan.... 

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

East Coast Plan how? 😁 

It is rare for lightning to strike at the same place twice, and I seriously hope East Coast resident will think thrice come the next GE. 

In 2015, Lee Yi Shyan was made the anchor minister for East Coast, to fight a strong team from WP and shortly after winning the election (<1 month to be precise), LYS announced that he will step down from his ministerial post, because of health reasons (he suffered from a mini stroke in May 2015). 

And in 2020, Heng Swee Keat was arranged to led the East Coast team at the very last minute, again to fight against the WP, and now in less than 1 year time (<9 months to be precise), HSK said that he have too short a runway to become the next Prime Minister.

BTW, I am one of the few who don't have the faith that HSK would become our 4th PM right from the start. Not horse back cannon but there are many tell tale signs. 

• Praise 23
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

East coast voters are the biggest fools. 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

HSK suddenly remember he is too old so he stepped down? He didn't know his age will +1 every year?

Finance Ministry took out all the calculation out.....

Then COVID-19..... $$$& Billions of billions to support SG took out more calculation power.... 

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Jacinda Arden for PM!

Don't play play hor. She'll lock whole SG down for 1 whole week for every imported case. Prepare to eat grass.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

Wah m shocked. Ok betting start liao.. who the next picks? Chan cs? Tharman? Lawrence w?

What's the pay out rate Bro? 😆 Just Kidding,

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Didu said:

Don't play play hor. She'll lock whole SG down for 1 whole week for every imported case. Prepare to eat grass.

Maybe for a start, she will scrap the CECA.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 5