My boyfriend wants my rental money if I move in with him

Ct3833

Lai lai, weekend time, MCF has a lot of experts , come help this lady.....

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2021/apr/05/my-boyfriend-wants-my-flats-rental-money-if-i-move-in-with-him-what-should-i-do

In 2017, six months after buying my one-bedroom flat in 2017, I lost my job. I managed to get another one but at half my previous salary. I’m still able to pay my mortgage but my repayments now make up about half of my monthly income. Since 2018 I have been dating a guy who is now planning to buy a three-bedroom house for him and his two children. The house needs to be in a different area from where I live so that the children can be closer to their mother and in the catchment area of the school they hope to go to.

We have been talking about me moving in with them. He suggested that I sell my flat but after talking to a few estate agents, I decided against selling as I would have got back less than I paid for it. So I’ve now decided that if I do move in with my partner, I will rent my flat out even though the potential rental income will not fully cover my monthly mortgage payments, which is not ideal.

My real problem is that my boyfriend and I can’t agree on how to arrange our finances. My boyfriend expects me to contribute to the costs of his mortgage. I agree that it would be unfair of me to live in his house for free but I don’t agree that – as he has suggested – I should pay him the rent from my flat (after tax)....and read on using the link above..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

Well she can pay in money or pay in kind. It really depends on how hot she is and how good she is in bed. 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 17

Turbocharged

No need to struggle to make a decision.   It is a straightforward decision.  I would just leave if I were that woman.  Don't waste time.

In life, use the following 7 principles as guide:

1.  If you still need to decide whether to Love or not -> Don't Love. (愛还是不愛时,不愛) 

2.  If you still need to decide  whether to Go or not ->  Just Go.  (去还是不去时,去)

3.  If you still need to decide  whether to Buy or not ->  Don't Buy. (買还是不買时,不買)

4.  If you still need to decide  whether to Say or not ->  Don't Say. (說还是不說时,不說)

5.  If you still need to decide  whether to Give or not ->  Just Give. (給还是不給时,給)

6.  If you still need to decide  whether to Eat or not ->  Don't Eat. (吃还是不吃时,不吃)

7. If you still need to decide  whether to Do or not ->  Just Do. (做还是不做时,做)

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

23 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

No need to struggle to make a decision.   It is a straightforward decision.  I would just leave if I were that woman.  Don't waste time.

1.  If you still need to decide whether to Love or not -> Don't Love. (愛还是不愛时,不愛) 

3.  If you still need to decide  whether to Buy or not ->  Don't Buy. (買还是不買时,不買)

4.  If you still need to decide  whether to Say or not ->  Don't Say. (說还是不說时,不說)

5.  If you still need to decide  whether to Give or not ->  Just Give. (給还是不給时,給)

6.  If you still need to decide  whether to Eat or not ->  Don't Eat. (吃还是不吃时,不吃)

8. If you need to decide whether to sex or not..... -> how... how....

image.png.49f683cbbf3fa6b48ab75cd678eb5686.png

This has helped me a lot with my MIL.

Thank you very much.

:a-happy:

1.  If you still need to decide whether to Love my MIL or not -> Don't Love. (愛还是不愛时,不愛) 

2.  If you still need to decide  whether to make my MIL Go away or not ->  Just Go.  (去还是不去时,去)

3.  If you still need to decide  whether to Buy a new car for my MIL or not ->  Don't Buy. (買还是不買时,不買)

4.  If you still need to decide  whether to Say something nice to my MIL or not ->  Don't Say. (說还是不說时,不說)

5.  If you still need to decide  whether to Give my MIL away or not ->  Just Give. (給还是不給时,給)

6.  If you still need to decide  whether to Eat with my MIL or not ->  Don't Eat. (吃还是不吃时,不吃)

7. If you still need to decide  whether to Do away with my MIL or not ->  Just Do. (做还是不做时,做)

31 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Well she can pay in money or pay in kind. It really depends on how hot she is and how good she is in bed. 😁

I am thinking must be not up to expectation in bed and not very hot, so pay in kind not acceptable, otherwise why would the BF ask for money? [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I got question.

Chio boh?

This one is I ask one....[:p][laugh][laugh]

You go offer free accomodation  you will know lor. If not chio you only sacrifice one time

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

then very simple ma. the girl should demand money every time the guy want to be funny loh🤣

errr.. not so simple de.. women scare the men they love don touch them de leh..

• Haha! 2

close to 40 years old (min age to buy a flat alone is 35, and bought flat in 2017),

bought 1 bed room flat still need to service mortgage, (cpf very little)

half of current pay to service mortgage means current pay is quite jialat and earning power quite low.

I think more problems than chio...

I think I pass, you guys can carry on...^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

6 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

errr.. not so simple de.. women scare the men they love don touch them de leh..

i no expert. but if the man really love the woman he wont demand rental money .

and look at it another way round, if the woman love the man, she will just give instead of asking in public.🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

21 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I think that question was from an angmoh country.  May not be local.

Oh dear. 

AMDK and AMDL countries got one very bad virus problem currently. 

I'm not talking about Coronavirus. 

I'm talking about viral feminism. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

So many powderful lelasensip Anal-ists here.🙊🙊

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

So many powderful lelasensip Anal-ists here.🙊🙊

actually hoh no need deep ANALyse de leh.. put picture we can draw to a conclusion easily..

We MEN very forgiving to Chio Bus de.. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1