Elvin Ng Tio Bully

Thaiyotakamli

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/bullying-saga-actress-sora-ma-says-she-was-bullied-by-a-veteran-actor

Actress Sora Ma has alleged bullying by a veteran actor, becoming the latest local artiste claiming to have encountered such mistreatment in the industry.

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News, the 37-year-old said that it took place while she was filming the long-running television series 118 II (2016 to 2017).

Ma declined to identify the actor, but said she began to realise something was wrong when the person treated her as "transparent".

She said, for example, that the actor would talk to other co-workers during meals but would "skip" her as if she did not exist, or would suddenly drop into conversations inexplicable comments like "Sora Ma, I am not talking about you".

Ma initially thought this was because the actor was too immersed in his or her role. But the situation did not improve after two months and she felt the atmosphere on set was weird.

"I don't know what I did wrong. Did I say something wrong? Did I offend the veteran actor?" wondered Ma, who will appear in upcoming Mediacorp English drama This Land Is Mine alongside Rebecca Lim and Pierre Png.

who the f is sora ma.... Sora Aoi i know. Hundreds of Billons of my little soldiers died over the last 10 years due to her. Evil witch. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Estrangable said:

who the f is sora ma.... Sora Aoi i know. Hundreds of Billons of my little soldiers died over the last 10 years due to her. Evil witch. 

Sora ma some mediacorpse actress lo. 😂