Too boring in sg now play merry go round at suntec

Poor bus cannot filter in

Only left when tp came

Nice cars but dun be public nuisance ar

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

After watching the video, the supercars were not blocking or preventing the buses from entering the roundabout. Some came to a stop to allow the bus to enter the lane.

• Praise 3

Some are old masermatis, not supercars.  This is the cars equivalent of MAMILS. If only they were blocking some real MAMILS instead, I would give my 100% sappork.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 8

43 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Believe going 8 rounds will be more huat

they going 8888.. lol

Edited by Nolicense
  • Praise 1

44 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

After watching the video, the supercars were not blocking or preventing the buses from entering the roundabout. Some came to a stop to allow the bus to enter the lane.

thats not the point. why the heck would any sane person go round endlessly the round about unless they had nothing else to do? lol

the very fact that they have to stop to allow a bus out directly contravenes the basic theory already.

Edited by Nolicense
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Can't go across the causeway to speed, all ki siao already. Generally I'm fine with the spectacle of a supercars convoy, but they might be getting carried away at the roundabout this time.

Break up into smaller groups lah, aiyoh. Later people complain you all worse than cyclists how? 

This takes the meaning of rounding to a whole new level literally, going round and round. 

• Haha! 8

Only in a safe environment can this happen.

The commentary in the video does shame to his parents. 

It would serve to alert the cat that food is abundant as the grapes are present. Prospering is possible, rather then presenting himself as a fox souring the grapes.

His parents should be ashamed of the avarice and rage they fed him.

I am sure at least two of the car owners are of taxi fathers origin.

Their fathers are quite pleased with their suns.

😁

• Haha! 2

It's quite obvious this is a (very literal) rounding by a bunch of exotics and and near-exotics captured by overhead drone for that nice panoramic shot. 

It's also equally obvious that this drone footage wasn't for wide distribution but people are idiots on social media. Well, idiots in general, but especially with social media

It's glaringly obvious that as usual this lame vigilante site then appropriated this footage to make their own lame point. 

And finally, its blindingly obvious that the comments on that site are driven mostly by petty envy and jealousy. 

---

I saw no "hogging". Some cars at least were obviously slowing down and almost stopping to let buses in. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

are u sure. did u see the to right corner 1 vehicle fail to enter? after a while the vehicle behind build up.

• Haha! 1

It just goes to show there are still some people who cannot quite wrap their heads around ideas without jealousy and rage.

I would suggest TP begin a suit against the vigilante site for displaying police officers and vehicles without consent from pprb.

You heard this before?

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Too boring in sg now play merry go round at suntec

Poor bus cannot filter in

Only left when tp came

Nice cars but dun be public nuisance ar

They want more money lah. so go fortune of wealth to turn a few rounds.

For good luck guys. 🤣

↡ Advertisement