Supercars hogging roads

StreetFight3r

They are bidding farewell to "Cai Shen Ye".... 

Hence rounding at fountain of wealth... 

God of Wealth just announce stepping down due to old age. 

• Haha! 8

Internal Moderator

From what I see, no speeding, no reckless lane changing, not much vehicles on the road at the time so most likely it is done on a weekend where traffic is low. Bus waited for awhile before one of the cars stopped to give way. Not much disturbance caused. Most of the time when "fast" cars get into trouble it is mostly the "ah beng chias". Sorry for the stereotyping but I think a lot would agree.

There's a supercar group called Supercars of Singapore on Facebook which I suspect is the same as the one in said video. They organised a 2021 CNY dinner and it was probably much well thought out than a lot other groups. You would probably expect them to exceed the eight pax allowed due to COVID-19 regulations let me extract some captions from the page.

Caption: "1 Family, 7 Restaurants, 34 Supercars" and another "Celebrating CNY 7 locations. No intermingling. No shouting of auspicious phrase. Mask on while loh hei. Maximum social distancing."

So I think they were split across seven different hotels. Much safer than many folks booking multiple tables in a single restaurant and intermingling what say you? I like that they respect the law, probably a lot more than those commenting on Facebook. [flowerface]

If I may share a few photos from their public page.

CNY 2021.

145678938_214909516984619_6621325545032666426_n.jpg.f52cc5bad38e1fdd9b6a806ed4e868cf.jpg

147147159_214909613651276_1131423689181287996_n.jpg.dba348dc7ff9aae36a1131a3ff43aad1.jpg

145631941_214909486984622_6519941333444331211_n.jpg.1c1415087ea455f97cddd367148dadcf.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

In the past, I used to admire and envy those owners of super cars. They are rich and drove with care, slowly (to show off their ride) and not recklessly.  [:)]

Of late (few years back), they are getting into my nerves and getting more irritating on the roads. Reckless driving, zig zag through all 3 lanes, .... etc.  :lll._.:

Like these Suntec City Fountain case, they feel that they are great and proud but in actual facts, disgusting & nuisance to all other road users.   :pissed-off:

In folklore believes, they should have completed (finished) their cycle of fortune by going round & round the Fountain of Fortune. When Suntec City was build, developers studied the area location and build the Fountian of Fortune based on "Feng Shui". :meaw:

One famous quote is "Feng Shui Liew Lun Chuan". So how many circles have they turned at the "Fortune"    :relief:   

So those eyeing to buy a pre-owned 'sport' car, many will be on sales ..... [lipsrsealed] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

aNYone from here got participate or not ???

Maybe I can rubba rubba shoulders and can wash carz now instead of wiping tables, maybe T4 got ?? 🤣  

• Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

so those super rich with a few supercars parked in garage 

dun need garage. my place HDB mscp got a lambo already 🤣

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Atonchia said:

They are bidding farewell to "Cai Shen Ye".... 

Hence rounding at fountain of wealth... 

God of Wealth just announce stepping down due to old age. 

And by going round and round, it further symbolised the lack of long runway needed for the successor of God of Wealth? 😂

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

From what I see, no speeding, no reckless lane changing, not much vehicles on the road at the time so most likely it is done on a weekend where traffic is low. Bus waited for awhile before one of the cars stopped to give way. Not much disturbance caused. Most of the time when "fast" cars get into trouble it is mostly the "ah beng chias". Sorry for the stereotyping but I think a lot would agree.

Define ah beng chias please 😁

Ma Chi's Ferrari 599 GTO, Jonathan's BMW M4?

It's the type of driver who will make the car beng, not the car which brings out the beng from the driver. I forget to say for many of the supercar owners in that convoy, at some point of their ownership history, they did owned a beng chia before aka Evo, Rex, Type R, GTR, GTI etc. Just saying...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

My HDB MSCP already 2 GRT, one Lotus, 1 Ferrari .... [drivingcar]

i dun know how those ferrari and lambo keep off those knock on their door loh. i dun even want park beside that lambo. scare accident hit his door😅

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

It's the type of driver who will make the car beng, not the car which brings out the beng from the driver. I forget to say for many of the supercar owners in that convoy, at some point of their ownership history, they did owned a beng chia before aka Evo, Rex, Type R, GTR, GTI etc. Just saying...

I feel very "yuan" when peeper say Rex, Evo, GTR is beng chia.. my collar very hot siah..

what about civic, swift, lancer? not all beng can afford expensive car horkay? lol

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

I feel very "yuan" when peeper say Rex, Evo, GTR is beng chia.. my collar very hot siah..

what about civic, swift, lancer? not all beng can afford expensive car horkay? lol

Even among Beng chias, there are high and low SES. Evo, rex, GTR, Type Rs are high SES ah bengs. Normal civics, swift and Lancers are just wannabe low SES bengs 😁

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

In the past, I used to admire and envy those owners of super cars. They are rich and drove with care, slowly (to show off their ride) and not recklessly.  [:)]

Of late (few years back), they are getting into my nerves and getting more irritating on the roads. Reckless driving, zig zag through all 3 lanes, .... etc.  :lll._.:

Like these Suntec City Fountain case, they feel that they are great and proud but in actual facts, disgusting & nuisance to all other road users.   :pissed-off:

In folklore believes, they should have completed (finished) their cycle of fortune by going round & round the Fountain of Fortune. When Suntec City was build, developers studied the area location and build the Fountian of Fortune based on "Feng Shui". :meaw:

One famous quote is "Feng Shui Liew Lun Chuan". So how many circles have they turned at the "Fortune"    :relief:   

So those eyeing to buy a pre-owned 'sport' car, many will be on sales ..... [lipsrsealed] 

The way you write is a bit like 仇富.

Individual behaviour has nothing to do with the vehicle.

SGRV will thanks TS for driving their revenue up.

I hate this kind of Bao Toh behaviour which seems to be an acceptable norm in Singapore.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Even among Beng chias, there are high and low SES. Evo, rex, GTR, Type Rs are high SES ah bengs. Normal civics, swift and Lancers are just wannabe low SES bengs 😁

Nowadays, ppl are left with GTR.

REX "too expensive"

45 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

VW See Lok Kok - always bring out the Bengness in you! 

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

A  5min weekend event got overblown by all the negative publicity. 

No lah.  They are completing a 8-cycle ritual around the fortune fountain to pray for the overall good wealth of Singapore.

No, no road-hogging at all.

Nothing compared to a school chartering 5 mrt trains to watch a sports event.

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

VW See Lok Kok - always bring out the Bengness in you! 

Sciroccos are the present day beng car of choice and the equivalent of the quintessential beng car of the late 90s to early 2000s, as below...😁

image.thumb.png.5d616da1b9233a7f2c884d3c0d203213.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6