Crime doesn't pay, neither does being a Vigilante

RadX

Wrong message...next time see any wrong doing also batter call police to ask what can or cannot be done first before start the engine 🤪

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

wtf sia. The prosecution is seeking a jail term of at least eight weeks and a driving ban of 12 months for Chua.

at most he should be given a stern warning,

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

wtf sia. The prosecution is seeking a jail term of at least eight weeks and a driving ban of 12 months for Chua.

Not only the police force did not say thank you, they are trying to punish a guy who have helped them instead 

• Praise 8

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, RadX said:

some premeditation... maybe some bad blood between the 1 already and the bouncer wanted to take the opportunity t teach him a lesson. but the reporting needs to be clearer and the courts need to clarify. else it really perpetuates the saying " khiang ok, mai khay Khiang" and all that one should do is exercise fingers to press 999 and mouth to report.

• Praise 7

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

His actions posed a high degree of danger,” DPP Koh said. 
say i attack a man that is assulting a girl.

my action pose danger also, if not how i gonna stop that man 

I think this is ridiculous. You expect the guy to risk his own life and limb against an armed opponent who's proven willing to use that weapon? Siao ah! 

The lesson many will learn from this is MYOB and guai guai walk away. No matter what crime you witness happening in front of you, poh mata with a phone call and walk away. Or video and STOMP from a safe distance like a typical singkie. Even a gang rape. After all, we're not supposed to be "vigilantes", right?🙄

People talk about how Singkie men are prepared by NS to defend the nation. Dream on. It's not just about indoctrination for 2 or 2.5y with the hassle of yearly sai kang ICT/IPPT. If you keep telling men they can't defend themselves or others, you will get a nation of guniangs who will not defend this country either. 

So think about that. Every time you punish someone for defending themselves against a physical assailant. Every time you fix someone for running a knife wielding maniac over with a car. And every time you actually even discourage someone breaking a window in a stranded train to allow people to breathe. 

KNN!!

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 20
  • Haha! 2

irony of it all, the assailant has yet to have his charges spelt out agst him....mampos

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I think this is ridiculous. You expect the guy to risk his own life and limb against an armed opponent who's proven willing to use that weapon? Siao ah! 

The lesson many will learn from this is MYOB and guai guai walk away. No matter what crime you witness happening in front of you, poh mata with a phone call and walk away. Or video and STOMP from a safe distance like a typical singkie. Even a gang rape. After all, we're not supposed to be "vigilantes", right?🙄

People talk about how Singkie men are prepared by NS to defend the nation. Dream on. It's not just about indoctrination for 2 or 2.5y with the hassle of yearl sai kang IPPT. If you keep telling men they can't defend themselves or others, you will get a nation of guniangs who will not defend this country either. 

So think about that. Every time you punish someone for defending themselves against a physical assailant. Every time you fix someone for running a knife wielding maniac over with a car. And every time you actually even discourage someone breaking a window in a stranded train to allow people to breathe. 

KNN!!

Better even don't STOMP cos police can trace your IP address and ask for the video and you yourself becomes a witness to the case should it turned into a murder case. :lll._.:

Who would want to help now since you will be getting into trouble with the Laws.  :we-all-gonna-die:

Only AMDK can walks away with only a warning.   :wut:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

The message is..."whip out your handphone and video". 

Is better to be a stomper than a vigilante.

👏👏👏

End up become witness to crime.

Just now, inlinesix said:

I learned long long ago not to self-defence if kenna attack.

Might end up become public fighting.

agree bro.  Once i was on a bus, and this old fella, for no reason jio me...scold all the colorful language.

I jus stared at him and he continue jio.  Others told him to shut up.  I jus walked away.

I would have killed him but naaah...let the system take care of itself.  No point engaging.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

I can see where the bouncer is coming from. Young ppl go to clubs to have fun but some punks just have to bring weapons to the place. What is their intention of doing that?? Looking for trouble isnt it? As if the murder at Orchard Towers isnt a clear message for punks.

↡ Advertisement