Crime doesn't pay, neither does being a Vigilante

RadX

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

End up become witness to crime.

Not anger but sadness.

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement

Huh? No vigilante ah?

Ok, please shut down that stupid FB page SG Road Vigilante, since it's inciting hatred between road users and more and more use it for bo liao STOMP moments anyway 😁

If this is the public spirit that the law is encouraging, then whatever video footages submitted by the public on infractions serve zero purpose. Please shut it down, and just let the public call 999 and let the police do the work. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, RadX said:

agree bro.  Once i was on a bus, and this old fella, for no reason jio me...scold all the colorful language.

I jus stared at him and he continue jio.  Others told him to shut up.  I jus walked away.

I would have killed him but naaah...let the system take care of itself.  No point engaging.

He must be a keen follower of MCF and buay song with you haha. Joking only nia.

• Haha! 5

Last time  a cao ah beng at a nasi lemak shop tried to disturb a lady and the grandpa  beat that ah beng to a pulp. 

Jailed for trying to fend off perpetrators. Allegedly too much force was used. 

Enough said. Please standby tissue paper to throw at perps when needed to safe guard yourself and your loved ones. 

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, RadX said:

agree bro.  Once i was on a bus, and this old fella, for no reason jio me...scold all the colorful language.

I jus stared at him and he continue jio.  Others told him to shut up.  I jus walked away.

I would have killed him but naaah...let the system take care of itself.  No point engaging.

Hmm...

why were you on board the bus?

Isn't that backside ichy?😄

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Wrong message...next time see any wrong doing also batter call police to ask what can or cannot be done first before start the engine 🤪

Oso no use.....nowadays polis may ask u to consult lawyer first

22 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Last time  a cao ah beng at a nasi lemak shop tried to disturb a lady and the grandpa  beat that ah beng to a pulp. 

Jailed for trying to fend off perpetrators. Allegedly too much force was used. 

Enough said. Please standby tissue paper to throw at perps when needed to safe guard yourself and your loved ones. 

For a self-defence argument to work, it has to be an "appropriate" force.

How to ensure "appropriate" force in the heat of the moment?

The best defence is to be beaten up.  Sue the fella until pants drop.

Otherwise, you will be arrested for public fighting.

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Wrong message...next time see any wrong doing also batter call police to ask what can or cannot be done first before start the engine 🤪

Next time u inside car in front of u got ppl bring parang slash random ppl just u turn don’t go near don’t act hero lol

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hmm...

why were you on board the bus?

Isn't that backside ichy?😄

He thought he could bang bus...kena xiao lang on bus...bang balls instead😁

• Haha! 8

42 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Huh? No vigilante ah?

Ok, please shut down that stupid FB page SG Road Vigilante, since it's inciting hatred between road users and more and more use it for bo liao STOMP moments anyway 😁

If this is the public spirit that the law is encouraging, then whatever video footages submitted by the public on infractions serve zero purpose. Please shut it down, and just let the public call 999 and let the police do the work. 

They claimed they are making our roads safer hor but I support,  shut it down. We don't need so many self appointed vigilantes (many self serving) to police our roads.

Some of the stuff posted there are really ridiculous and more hate than trying to keep everyone safe. There is no policing on what is posted, everything is about advertising dollars and eyeballs. The very reason why i am not active on FB. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

some premeditation... maybe some bad blood between the 1 already and the bouncer wanted to take the opportunity t teach him a lesson. but the reporting needs to be clearer and the courts need to clarify. else it really perpetuates the saying " khiang ok, mai khay Khiang" and all that one should do is exercise fingers to press 999 and mouth to report.

Default mode is take bedeo n upload to roadsg Lor.. then we become a city state of non involvement..

but on hindsight, if during the Little India riot, the people from the nearby HDb actually came to help curtail the situation, would all of them also be arrested for helping to keep the peace ? Or charge under the rioting act just the same. I not advocating hostility, more of from our in build nature of trying to do the right thing vs what is legally the right thing to do.

perhaps been a bystander watching a person drown n taking bedeo vs jumping in and causing more problems is much more complicated than it seems.

for all you know, after jumping into the canal scenarios n trying to save the person from drowning, u end up been sued for breaking his or her ribs for resuscitation.

I suppose in this new era, better just perform efiling than come to the aid of the fellow person in need would be the right frame of mind.

But what kind of values are we imparting to our young ones? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Next time u inside car in front of u got ppl bring parang slash random ppl just u turn don’t go near don’t act hero lol

Cannot...mata mata advice has it...stay put, do not react...U turn included 😁

• Haha! 4

14 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Default mode is take bedeo n upload to roadsg Lor.. then we become a city state of non involvement..

but on hindsight, if during the Little India riot, the people from the nearby HDb actually came to help curtail the situation, would all of them also be arrested for helping to keep the peace ? Or charge under the rioting act just the same. I not advocating hostility, more of from our in build nature of trying to do the right thing vs what is legally the right thing to do.

perhaps been a bystander watching a person drown n taking bedeo vs jumping in and causing more problems is much more complicated than it seems.

for all you know, after jumping into the canal scenarios n trying to save the person from drowning, u end up been sued for breaking his or her ribs for resuscitation.

I suppose in this new era, better just perform efiling than come to the aid of the fellow person in need would be the right frame of mind.

But what kind of values are we imparting to our young ones? 

The correct value is Street Smart.

Assess the situation before rendering any assistance.

No point getting into trouble after giving assistance.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The correct value is Street Smart.

Assess the situation before rendering any assistance.

No point getting into trouble after giving assistance.

Keep calm, don’t 冲洞

Submit to:

8E49C7BA-6FB5-40E5-9EE8-94A85BAA9439.jpeg

let the professionals handle it 💪

dont anyhow Diy 🤜

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, RadX said:

irony of it all, the assailant has yet to have his charges spelt out agst him....mampos

IMH... out in no time. It's the bouncer who has to serve time.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

There is absolutely no need for you to do anything to further provoke that old fella. [thumbsup]

You just need to dream of him... :D:D

Did you not check the obituary page the following day? :psychotic:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 11