Crime doesn't pay, neither does being a Vigilante

RadX

11 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

To bang someone 3 times to stop someone getting away is definitely excessive use of force

Actually i think got  misunderstandings  at this part. Bang 3 time sound hash.

If really use car fully bang the guy. 1 time he cannot get up liao. Still can 3 try?

I guess he very slow push use the car push him over only.  That  why he can keep get up

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, RadX said:

agree bro.  Once i was on a bus, and this old fella, for no reason jio me...scold all the colorful language.

I jus stared at him and he continue jio.  Others told him to shut up.  I jus walked away.

I would have killed him but naaah...let the system take care of itself.  No point engaging.

You kill him, you will be investigated. 

Not by CID or normal SPF. 

But by Commercial Affairs Division and CPIB. 

Because you kill then you get business. Undertaker, soul transporter etc. 

Conflict of interest and corruption mah. 

😁

• Haha! 11

Turbocharged

if the guy knocked the culprit down with his car one time, then proceeded to pin him down on the road until the police came

then he probably would be boh dai ji

3 times were a bit too far... it was like wanting him dead

• Praise 2

Can pound the man with the chair until he stops then she must run away.

Cannot pound the man until he is dead or half dead saying I scared he gets up.

Pounding is to stop the attack to get away not to kill him or hammer him jia lat jia tlat.

:D

I is used car dealer (at Jamesc good quality used cars at affordable prices) and not a lawyer.

If you think I am wrong go ahead and pound him lah

57 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Supposed:

Man (1.9m, 100kg) molest a woman (1.55m, 50kg). Location: A street at 10pm beside a closed kopitiam. No other passer by around.

Woman retaliated and by a stroke of luck, managed to push the man to the ground. Man grabs her leg. And woman found a metal chair and proceeded to pound the man with it to make him let go. Man refused to let go and got hit until face cut all over by the chair, blood flowing, 2 ribs broken, 3 fingers fractured because the woman stomped on his hand, kicked his groin a few times.

Woman did this because she is scared that the man will get off the floor and subdue her. So she made sure he can't get up anymore to overpower her.

Then she called the police.

I wonder if this is "appropriate" force or will the woman be charged?

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Huh? No vigilante ah?

Ok, please shut down that stupid FB page SG Road Vigilante, since it's inciting hatred between road users and more and more use it for bo liao STOMP moments anyway 😁

If this is the public spirit that the law is encouraging, then whatever video footages submitted by the public on infractions serve zero purpose. Please shut it down, and just let the public call 999 and let the police do the work. 

Don't even call, they trace your call (if one using hp, nowadays very few public phones) or ask for your particulars before desptaching a patrol car.... 

This is to filter out nuisance call.... :wacko:  

So a clear message was send out that when a criminal runs towards you after snatching a woman handbag, you let him pass. :slow:

You will be in trouble if you give the criminal a rugby tackle and he is injured. It is called "Using Excessive Force" under Penal Code & can go jail you know ... [sweatdrop]  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Pounding is to stop the attack to get away not to kill him or hammer him jia lat jia tlat.

I is used car dealer (at Jamesc good quality used cars at affordable prices) and not a lawyer.

Hmmmmm........ how would your MIL handle such situation ??? ... :slow:

45 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

If the rule of law is practiced based on what is "easier" than what is right, we have a problem brewing here. I do sincerely hope that it will not or has not taken root in our system.

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/news/parliamentary-speeches/written-answer-by-minister-for-law-k-shanmugam-to-parliamentary-question-on-the-introduction-of-a#:~:text=In Singapore%2C there are no,having his skill and experience.

Time to dust off and relook at this issue again.. seems like what was said by the incumbents in the past is forgotten and now u-turn?

no wonder people are apathetic nowadays.. help also kena dun help also kena .. lppl...

• Praise 5

She say Hosei liao and lape him.

9 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

• Haha! 2

Don't rugby tackle him lah.

Just stick your leg out and trip him.

14 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Don't even call, they trace your call (if one using hp, nowadays very few public phones) or ask for your particulars before desptaching a patrol car.... 

This is to filter out nuisance call.... :wacko:  

So a clear message was send out that when a criminal runs towards you after snatching a woman handbag, you let him pass. :slow:

You will be in trouble if you give the criminal a rugby tackle and he is injured. It is called "Using Excessive Force" under Penal Code & can go jail you know ... [sweatdrop]  

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I'm sure if @JamescMIL is being threatened by a violent man, she'll call her darling son in law for help.

And Jamesc will rush in fearlessly to help him. 

I may have some pronoun confusion. 

Then again, I may not. I'm confused. 

😁

• Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Don't rugby tackle him lah.

Just stick your leg out and trip him.

Cannot. Look at the case of the officer (I think AETOS/CISCO) who knocked the PMD kuku bird off his illegal perch. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The only "vigilantes" who prosper in Sillypoor are those fake ass ones on SGRV. They are definitely "vigilantes" in fake ass name only. Because they are law abiding to a fault, even carrying the balls of law enforcement even when the latter are caught doing wrong themselves. And they are very careful not to break the doxxing laws and so have stopped their CSI nonsense also. 

They (SG road vaginantes) really should rename themselves to better reflect their mission and values. Maybe "bao toh kias"? Or "bun knife brigade" or simply "kay poh chee...byes"?😂

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

He keeps holding onto her leg, tugging her as she pounds on him. All the while she is scared shitless because she is alone and afraid of further bad consequences if he ever gets up from the floor because there is no way she will be otherwise able to fight him off.

To me, it is appropriate force to make sure the molestor is not longer able to continue his intended crime. Imagine that woman is your wife or your daughter or your girlfriend or your close friend. Maybe Jxxxxc's MIL is excluded. 😂

• Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Lurpsexx said:

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/news/parliamentary-speeches/written-answer-by-minister-for-law-k-shanmugam-to-parliamentary-question-on-the-introduction-of-a#:~:text=In Singapore%2C there are no,having his skill and experience.

Time to dust off and relook at this issue again.. seems like what was said by the incumbents in the past is forgotten and now u-turn?

no wonder people are apathetic nowadays.. help also kena dun help also kena .. lppl...

There's a reason I call him "Sham".

It is not a term of endearment. 

• Praise 2

If she is scared he will stand up. She should use the iron grip of the metal hand style of kung fu to grab him in the wedding equipment area and make him forget about raping her when she squeezes them really hard.

No need to kill him.

To batter a molester to death sounds a bit excessive to me.

A rapist or murderer maybe not.

9 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

He keeps holding onto her leg, tugging her as she pounds on him. All the while she is scared shitless because she is alone and afraid of further bad consequences if he ever gets up from the floor because there is no way she will be otherwise able to fight him off.

To me, it is appropriate force to make sure the molestor is not longer able to continue his intended crime. Imagine that woman is your wife or your daughter or your girlfriend or your close friend. Maybe Jxxxxc's MIL is excluded. 😂

• Praise 1

That one is flying kung fu kick.

It's not appropriate.

Especially when got people with cameras around.

24 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Cannot. Look at the case of the officer (I think AETOS/CISCO) who knocked the PMD kuku bird off his illegal perch. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2