Crime doesn't pay, neither does being a Vigilante

RadX

57 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Don't rugby tackle him lah.

Just stick your leg out and trip him.

:D

What he fell forward and injured his jaws .... :lll._.: You still be in trouble ... :sick:

Best way is take your HP and snap a photo of the criminal on the run. The photo will show the types & colour of the clothing, shoes, pant, .... etc. Handover the photo to the police and up to them to catch the criminal.

Police : Why you never stop the criminal and submit photos only.

By-stander : Seow Ah, I stop him and don' know either he wack me or I wack him. Later you charge me for "Excessive Forces" and kenna jail how ?

:XD: 

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Scion said:

if the guy knocked the culprit down with his car one time, then proceeded to pin him down on the road until the police came

then he probably would be boh dai ji

3 times were a bit too far... it was like wanting him dead

Even pin also cannot

watch this

https://fb.watch/4QUiK2YJL6/

34 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Molest is no laughing matter.

I won't be laughing if my MIL got molested.

Murder maybe.

I would be worried for the molester, he might end up being a rape victim. 

• Haha! 4

USA good. No excessive force.

'Is it OK if I shoot him now?': Widowed teen mom gets permission from 911 operator to kill intruder... after waiting for him to break in

Sarah McKinley, 18, lost husband to lung cancer on Christmas Day

Shot dead intruder on New Year's Eve who broke in carrying 12-inch knife

Was on phone with 911 dispatchers for 21 minutes.

image.png.0d82b1fefeab6c0c0f2ba7130f2e5338.png

image.png.2621b8b7aaf17f3a252fd4ea04e92201.png

On Christmas Day, 18-year-old Sarah McKinley lost her husband to lung cancer, leaving her the sole caregiver to their three-month-old son.

On New Year’s Eve, the Oklahoma mother proved she was anything but defenceless after she shot and killed an intruder breaking into her home.

Two men tried breaking into Ms McKinley’s house, one armed with a 12-inch hunting knife. While on the phone with 911, the young mother shot and killed one of the intruders with a 12-gauge shotgun after he passed the threshold.

After her husband’s funeral the previous week, a man named Justin Martin stopped by Ms McKinley’s house, claiming he was a neighbour and only wanted to introduce himself.

Ms McKinley, 18, was suspicious. She said he was calling late at night, when it was ‘pitch black outside.’

Martin returned on New Year’s Eve, this time in the middle of the day and armed with a hunting knife and an accomplice – a man identified as 29-year-old Dustin Stewart.

The new mother told KOCO News that the men started knocking aggressively on her door, Martin in front and Stewart in the back.

She described to the Oklahoma station what she did: ‘I walked over and got the 12-gauge, went in the bedroom and got the pistol, put the bottle in his mouth, and then I called 911.’

She also barricaded the front door with a sofa.

Ms McKinley asked the 911 dispatcher what to do should the two men break in.

‘I’ve got two guns in my hand – is it okay to shoot him if he comes in the door?’ she said.

‘I’m in here by myself with my infant baby, can I please get a dispatcher out here immediately?’

Once the 911 dispatcher confirmed with the young mother that her doors were indeed locked, Ms McKinley asked again if she could shoot the intruders.

image.png.e869db09fa9f967bf9a3b7bd91607439.png

‘I can’t tell you that you can do that but you do what you have to do to protect your baby,’ the dispatcher told her.

Ms McKinley was on the phone with two dispatchers - which represented two neighbouring counties - for a total of 21 minutes.

Around 2pm, Martin kicked in the door and Ms McKinley shot him once in the torso. Since police said the shooting was in self-defence, she will not be charged.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082210/Sarah-McKinley-Teen-mom-shoots-dead-intruder-week-babys-father-died-cancer.html

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

Good law

MAKE MY DAY LAW

Castle Doctrine - colloquially called the Make My Day Law from the 1983 Clint Eastwood film Sudden Impact – are legislated by individual states. Not all states have the law, which allow people to defend themselves in their homes. Oklahoma law states that anyone unlawfully entering a person’s home can be defended against by using physical or deadly force. The law was recently expanded in Oklahoma to include businesses.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

The only "vigilantes" who prosper in Sillypoor are those fake ass ones on SGRV. They are definitely "vigilantes" in fake ass name only. Because they are law abiding to a fault, even carrying the balls of law enforcement even when the latter are caught doing wrong themselves. And they are very careful not to break the doxxing laws and so have stopped their CSI nonsense also. 

They (SG road vaginantes) really should rename themselves to better reflect their mission and values. Maybe "bao toh kias"? Or "bun knife brigade" or simply "kay poh chee...byes"?😂

Don't like that lah. Why not we just call them whistleblower? hahahahah.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Supposed:

Man (1.9m, 100kg) molest a woman (1.55m, 50kg). Location: A street at 10pm beside a closed kopitiam. No other passer by around.

Woman retaliated and by a stroke of luck, managed to push the man to the ground. Man grabs her leg. And woman found a metal chair and proceeded to pound the man with it to make him let go. Man refused to let go and got hit until face cut all over by the chair, blood flowing, 2 ribs broken, 3 fingers fractured because the woman stomped on his hand, kicked his groin a few times.

Woman did this because she is scared that the man will get off the floor and subdue her. So she made sure he can't get up anymore to overpower her.

Then she called the police.

I wonder if this is "appropriate" force or will the woman be charged?

Not sure of the legality in this scenario, but am sure most of some adult movie that is recreated has some elements of what has been described... 😂 

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Don't like that lah. Why not we just call them whistleblower? hahahahah.

Because whistleblowers are generally courageous, honourable people with integrity and a real social conscience. Consider the whistleblowers on the tobacco industry, Chelsea (aka Bradley) Manning on the US Armed Forces and even Snowden on the NSA. They suffered for what they believed was right (just like a true vigilante would, if caught and sentenced).

No, these are just bao toh kias and kay poh CBs. Hiding comfortably and anonymously behind their laptops and phones.😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Because whistleblowers are generally courageous, honourable people with integrity and a real social conscience. Consider the whistleblowers on the tobacco industry, Chelsea (aka Bradley) Manning on the US Armed Forces and even Snowden on the NSA. They suffered for what they believed was right (just like a true vigilante would, if caught and sentenced).

No, these are just bao toh kias and kay poh CBs. Hiding comfortably and anonymously behind their laptops and phones.😂

Hahaha. okay. they are bao toh kias and kay poh CB. hahahahahahah.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Supposed:

Man (1.9m, 100kg) molest a woman (1.55m, 50kg). Location: A street at 10pm beside a closed kopitiam. No other passer by around.

Woman retaliated and by a stroke of luck, managed to push the man to the ground. Man grabs her leg. And woman found a metal chair and proceeded to pound the man with it to make him let go. Man refused to let go and got hit until face cut all over by the chair, blood flowing, 2 ribs broken, 3 fingers fractured because the woman stomped on his hand, kicked his groin a few times.

Woman did this because she is scared that the man will get off the floor and subdue her. So she made sure he can't get up anymore to overpower her.

Then she called the police.

I wonder if this is "appropriate" force or will the woman be charged?

this is obviously a different scenario, this can be called self defend.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Blueray said:

the muggers are lucky they didn't meet John Wick. They would have suffered multiple injuries before they find a few pencils jammed in their throats. 😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
31 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

this is obviously a different scenario, this can be called self defend.

no lah. my whole point of that post is to solicit comments what is defined as "appropriate" force. Everyone has a different interpretation. Because there seems to be no clear cut definition on what is "appropriate".

For the scenario I painted, I deem it as "appropriate" because her only priority then is to make sure that he is no more condition to attack her again. As long as he is not slumped to the floor, he can easily overpower her just through his sheer size and weight advantage. She is terrified that she is attacked. Others might deem her self defense as "overkill".

Edited by Kxbc

Its not us.

Its the judge decides if appropriate force or excessive force.

21 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

no lah. my whole point of that post is to solicit comments what is defined as "appropriate" force. Everyone has a different interpretation. Because there seems to be no clear cut definition on what is "appropriate".

For the scenario I painted, I deem it as "appropriate" because her only priority then is to make sure that he is no more condition to attack her again. As long as he is not slumped to the floor, he can easily overpower her just through his sheer size and weight advantage. She is terrified that she is attacked. Others might deem her self defense as "overkill".

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I'm sure if @JamescMIL is being threatened by a violent man, she'll call her darling son in law for help.

And Jamesc will rush in fearlessly to help him. 

I may have some pronoun confusion. 

Then again, I may not. I'm confused. 

😁

Confirm,  double confirm and chop,  is help HIM!!!!  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

If want crime to pay as a Vigilante

then must go USA and be a bounty hunter.

Then get those wanted dead or alive and get paid very well.

Get paid to shoot people.

If I was a black man I will get all the white men wanted dead or alive and make a lot of money.

Just like Django Unhinged.

image.png.edc61b93bec385dc2ccedc74fb42f6da.png

↡ Advertisement