Crime doesn't pay, neither does being a Vigilante

RadX

That guy that bang people 3 times

was a kay kiang and a kay poh lah

and get what he deserved.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Mayb ppl forgot that he was drinking,  so he could have had a drink.  He was behind the wheels of a vehicle,  which could have overran the person and killed him. 

Using a vehicle to bang a man down 3 times,  if he had misjudged once,  it could become murder instead. 

Be a hero yes,  but do it within your means. If you know there is weapon and you and no match, leave it to those who can match the weapon. Help only when your own safety is not challenged. 

• Praise 8

9 hours ago, Scion said:

if the guy knocked the culprit down with his car one time, then proceeded to pin him down on the road until the police came

then he probably would be boh dai ji

3 times were a bit too far... it was like wanting him dead

I suspect he only wanted to bang him one time...but bullake beh jiak...kept surging forward...😁

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Mayb ppl forgot that he was drinking,  so he could have had a drink.  He was behind the wheels of a vehicle,  which could have overran the person and killed him. 

Using a vehicle to bang a man down 3 times,  if he had misjudged once,  it could become murder instead. 

Be a hero yes,  but do it within your means. If you know there is weapon and you and no match, leave it to those who can match the weapon. Help only when your own safety is not challenged. 

I guess the slashing already happen, and main concern is to get help for the victims. Sure, the perpetrator ran away, but c'mon lah, in SG, where can you run? Cameras everywhere, only a matter of time, don't even have to detain that guy on the spot.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Yalor, why border ....  :we-all-gonna-die:

We just sit down at Jalan kayu and enjoy our roti prata with double eggs and teh si ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

In Singapore, everyone has a role to play.

ie. If you are bouncer, dont play a policeman.    If you are a policeman dont play a prosecutor.   If you are a prosecutor, dont play a judge.  And if you are a judge, dont play God.  

In Singapore , everyone has a role to play.

i play a fool. 

😄

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

In Singapore, everyone has a role to play.

ie. If you are bouncer, dont play a policeman.    If you are a policeman dont play a prosecutor.   If you are a prosecutor, dont play a judge.  And if you are a judge, dont play God.  

In Singapore , everyone has a role to play.

i play a fool. 

😄

All this while, I thought you only play with Rolex Watches and full cash  .... :slow:

:XD:

• Haha! 4

9 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

All this while, I thought you only play with Rolex Watches and full cash  .... :slow:

:XD:

In that case, I also play with Cuban Cigars leh.....

i know some others play woman 🤭

• Haha! 1

On 4/13/2021 at 4:13 PM, Jamesc said:

If want crime to pay as a Vigilante

then must go USA and be a bounty hunter.

Then get those wanted dead or alive and get paid very well.

Get paid to shoot people.

If I was a black man I will get all the white men wanted dead or alive and make a lot of money.

Just like Django Unhinged.

:D

image.png.edc61b93bec385dc2ccedc74fb42f6da.png

Very nice movie, I like. 😁

• Praise 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:35 AM, Beregond said:

wtf sia. The prosecution is seeking a jail term of at least eight weeks and a driving ban of 12 months for Chua.

at most he should be given a stern warning,

The legal system is going down the drain liao... GG

On 4/13/2021 at 10:09 AM, inlinesix said:

For a self-defence argument to work, it has to be an "appropriate" force.

How to ensure "appropriate" force in the heat of the moment?

The best defence is to be beaten up.  Sue the fella until pants drop.

Otherwise, you will be arrested for public fighting.

hmm don't get much out of it one lah. 

All these are popularised by american or HK drama serials etc. 

unless u really richie rich and willing to help your lawyer earn $.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, Mkl22 said:

some premeditation... maybe some bad blood between the 1 already and the bouncer wanted to take the opportunity t teach him a lesson. but the reporting needs to be clearer and the courts need to clarify. else it really perpetuates the saying " khiang ok, mai khay Khiang" and all that one should do is exercise fingers to press 999 and mouth to report.

I think for me, I wouldn't even want to pick up my phone to press the three numbers. Waste of effort. Later might even get investigated for being there :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1