Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car fault. Never take out handphone to take video of the driver face.

Deserve to have his lot stolen.

Big chicken.

:D

couldn't see the number plate as well....aisayy….really wasted! should have shamed him until the mother also dun recognize the son....wasted all the $$ on his education!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Let's faster spam finish Part 10, then when it is part 11, I make sure I am on first page. hahahahaha.

Aiyo, as a MOD, so difficult meh? Just close this one and open part XI, like RadX did!🤣

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If Porsche owner run down my MIL let him have the lot lah.

No need to eat at hawker centre. Take family to eat at Ritz Carton.

maybe like to eat at hawker ctr and then can tail gate out as well, no need to pay parking...[laugh]

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It has nothing to do with moral value,

It is side effect of COVID19.

Another reason to look forward to the eradication of Covid-19, if ever. My dear Singapore will become a gracious society once again.

5 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Another reason to look forward to the eradication of Covid-19, if ever. My dear Singapore will become a gracious society once again.

Sadly, things will never go back to what it used to be.

44 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

No one knows Japan better than me.

I watch all their adult educational documentaries.

Some even a few times.

Yes, I remember watching one such educational video. The boss was teaching the salaryman manners by doing his hot wife in front of him. 

After the courtesy drill, both of them thanked the boss for his kind service. Especially the wife.

With such inspirational courtesy campaign documentaries, I can see why they're such a polite people. 

😁

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Rich and rude is better than poor and rude.

39 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

we are getting richer in monetary wealth, but poorer in moral value....how did this happened? :pissed-off:

We are always being told think out of the box and be more creative.

That's certainly being creative and thinking out of the box.

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes, I remember watching one such educational video. The boss was teaching the salaryman manners by doing his hot wife in front of him. 

After the courtesy drill, both of them thanked the boss for his kind service. Especially the wife.

With such inspirational courtesy campaign documentaries, I can see why they're such a polite people. 

😁

• Haha! 1

It will take 2 generations for people to be more gracious.

You don't see young people pushing to get on a bus.

It's only old aunties and uncles and they will not live forever.

36 minutes ago, Beregond said:

new scam idea or what??

looks suspiciously like a scam .. suzuki is banking on the cam car driver looking to his right and therefore cannot see the suzuki stop on his left.

anyway clearly no reason for the suzuki to suddenly stop there, there was no traffic in front on the suzuki.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Parking thieves.

Second incident actually happened to a friend of mine.. nurturing the next generation of selfish sinkies..

(2 separate incidents compiled by Roads.sg, not the same cam car)

The cam car driver also super cock - see car follow so closely behind yet move all the way to the front to facilitate the rear car to park. Then complain on social media. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Did you watch the video or not? Or you fell asleep after pressing play? :D

1. Cam car overtook 2 stationary cars in his lane

2. Cam car came across the Merc

3. Opposite direction car wanted to turn right and cam car was blocking the entrance, because the Merc was driving in the opposite direction and blocking the cam car

Watch again la :D

Maybe so 3 cock drivers wasting everyone's time - the turning car waited so far from the junction, as if he was waiting. Cam car purposely moved forward to prevent the Merc to make a quick getaway back into his lane, and Merc no need to say. Looking at the "turning" car, I would assume he was waiting for someone (he was closer to the kerb and not the centre line). 

All have too much time on hand, when a quick action by any of the 3 jokers would save everyone 10, 29 seconds. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Aiyo, as a MOD, so difficult meh? Just close this one and open part XI, like RadX did!🤣

You must see who is the thread starter... 🤣

image.png.307563546b2bc3fd90a25c6ac05a9903.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.png

image.png.acdafcd9a48c638316dafbc4dcf6ccc3.pngimage.png.b84420ee1382448a7af2c6664e91be49.png

• Haha! 7