Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Lion cannot be friendly one.... 

Matter of time it will maul its owner..... Its not a pet for goodness sake. 

I felt a lot of contradiction as a kid..... "hear the lion roar".... 

Then a friendly Singa.... just screwed my perception and values.... 

Like the Lion is supposed to be brave, stand up against adversity..... To be the top of the game.... 

At the same time say excuse me..... Hold the door, say thank you and help old people carry thier heavy grocery bags... 

I thought Singa was a 2 headed snake. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look friendly leh...lucky Alex...😁

Rd33b0b886da270059bca400f5dcc63b4.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I PHV 

I no need to stop at crossings.

Pedestrian fault.... 

"I was checking my phone, they never use the app to stop my car...." 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

I suspect many had watched the very same courtesy campaign video from Japan as you did. Or it's just a recurring storyline that was commonly used? 

I'm sure it's a recurring theme. 

Repetition is very important for learning. 

That's why the boss repeatedly drilled the message home. 

The wife certainly appreciated the repetition. 

😁

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Honestly, no point to cry over spill milk.

Even though I don't like this behaviour, nothing will stop ppl from doing it again.

Ppl should relook into their parking skill and be more versatile.

If not, Take CAB/PHV.

You've nailed it on the head bro. 

Many of us needs Russ Swift to teach us how to do a one-time-swee-swee-drift into the parking lot. Forward-backward-forward-backward maneuver CMI in SG liao. Chop chop conduct course. [smash]  

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
27 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Lorry guy don't like bikers.

:D

During my younger days, I see many drivers open door and Arrhh...pui! on the road. This really brings back old memories.  [laugh]

• Haha! 4

16 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

You must see who is the thread starter... 🤣

image.png.307563546b2bc3fd90a25c6ac05a9903.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.pngimage.png.952f1b1b2b8725d154e3c05b2ed01e63.png

image.png.acdafcd9a48c638316dafbc4dcf6ccc3.pngimage.png.b84420ee1382448a7af2c6664e91be49.png

18 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Aiyo, as a MOD, so difficult meh? Just close this one and open part XI, like RadX did!🤣

@RadX is Emeritus Mod lah. 

Shhhh .... 

• Haha! 5

18 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Maybe so 3 cock drivers wasting everyone's time - the turning car waited so far from the junction, as if he was waiting. Cam car purposely moved forward to prevent the Merc to make a quick getaway back into his lane, and Merc no need to say. Looking at the "turning" car, I would assume he was waiting for someone (he was closer to the kerb and not the centre line). 

All have too much time on hand, when a quick action by any of the 3 jokers would save everyone 10, 29 seconds. 

Actually, the most CB one is the merc... the rest are all quite normal to me :D

And hey, why should anyone give way to the Merc? Drive merc in opposite direction big fk ah? :D

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Actually, the most CB one is the merc... the rest are all quite normal to me :D

And hey, why should anyone give way to the Merc? Drive merc in opposite direction big fk ah? :D

Of course its the merc, driving on opp lane already in the wrong, if cam car wasn't there and the turning car was making the turn, wouldn't it already be an accident?

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I PHV 

I no need to stop at crossings.

Both are stupid cocks, the driver and mother.

Driver probably didn't bother to check his blindspot

Mother didn't bother to establish eye contact with the driver, just kept walking like red carpet waiting for her

One point I noted is the mother could have been in the A pillar blindspot the whole time but of course it's still no excuse for this near miss to happen

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
20 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Both are stupid cocks, the driver and mother.

Driver probably didn't bother to check his blindspot

Mother didn't bother to establish eye contact with the driver, just kept walking like red carpet waiting for her

One point I noted is the mother could have been in the A pillar blindspot the whole time but of course it's still no excuse for this near miss to happen

Moral of the story:

Pedestrians who are slimmer than A pillars need to proactively look out for their own safety whenever they step off the curb.  :grin:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, Didu said:

Moral of the story:

Pedestrians who are slimmer than A pillars need to proactively look out for their own safety whenever they step off the curb.  :grin:

I encountered such situation before. The pedestrian was always in my A pillar as my car was moving and she was walking. Luckily I spotted her in time.