Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

This is the dumbest thing to do....chatting in the middle of the expressway....lucky it was a motobike, and not a king kong lorry..then is bye bye

Uncle must have thought he's stopping along Neo Tiew Lane in the middle of the night.  :a-noway:

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Worst day of his life encountering two idiots in a row. Hope uncle recover soon.

Another angle

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 3

Agree that stopping even at the road shoulder of the expressway very dangerous especially at night. There was once driving along that same stretch of road and heard noise coming from the tire. Drove to the road shoulder (near outside toa payoh swimming complex there) and came out want to check on which tire kena object. The feeling of those trailer, bus, lorry driving past you at fast speed and the wind really no joke. Tell myself better get back in and drove slowly to the nearest car park then check again on the tire will be safer.

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

Agree that stopping even at the road shoulder of the expressway very dangerous especially at night. There was once driving along that same stretch of road and heard noise coming from the tire. Drove to the road shoulder (near outside toa payoh swimming complex there) and came out want to check on which tire kena object. The feeling of those trailer, bus, lorry driving past you at fast speed and the wind really no joke. Tell myself better get back in and drove slowly to the nearest car park then check again on the tire will be safer.

Just get everyone to step out of the car and wait some distance in front of the car behind the barrier. And call for the EMAS (?) tow truck. They will tow you to the nearest carpark for free. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

6-year-old taken to hospital unconscious after car accident near Safra Toa Payoh; driver arrested

SINGAPORE - A six-year-old child was taken to hospital unconscious following a car accident in Lorong 6 Toa Payoh on Thursday (April 15) afternoon.

A 51-year-old male driver was arrested for a negligent act causing grievous hurt.

Chinese-language daily Lianhe Wanbao reported that the accident happened at a zebra crossing outside of Safra Toa Payoh at around 2.30pm.

The boy, who was with his mother, was trapped under the wheel of a white car, an eyewitness told Lianhe Wanbao.

Three passers-by attempted to lift the car to free the boy but were unable to do so until a member of the public offered a car jack, the paper reported.

The child's mother was seen to be distraught at the scene.

Police investigations are ongoing.

yq-safraacci-16042021.jpg?itok=rhFCZw5J&

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 6

21 hours ago, Blueray said:

5 min video.

I like this grab rider who stopped and offered help. we need more of such civic-minded people around

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, dsman said:

I like this grab rider who stopped and offered help. we need more of such civic-minded people around

Yeah,He is helpful,but if Lorry Driver's Boss see this video,Driver may need to pay the Damage Himself or may even get Fired...without this Video,Driver could ''claimed'' Lorry Door fall off itself due to old Lorry..

• Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

hosei.

got video, see how it play out😁

not so simpur case, something must have happened earlier. 

PSA - don't on volume loud loud and watch on MRT, coffeeshop, orpic etc hor ... [grin]

Thank me later. [laugh]

Edited by Blueray
  • Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

hosei.

Wah!! This one big Liao 

Very big Liao 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Blueray said:

not so simpur case.

PSA - don't on volume loud loud and watch on MRT, coffeeshop, orpic etc hor ... [grin]

Thank me later. [laugh]

Hell no!!! I play it loudly proudly in coffee shop when eating wan tan mee

the kopi Soh come and scold me

i show her than she also wah!! Wah!!

I tell her don’t get any ideas :grin:

• Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Hell no!!! I play it loudly proudly in coffee shop when eating wan tan mee

the kopi Soh come and scold me

i show her than she also wah!! Wah!!

I tell her don’t get any ideas :grin:

save as ringtone lor .... [grin]

see if we get beedio from blue car soon.

this looks very one sided.

and cam driver jam brake reaction like quite slow lei ... wonder what he was doing while driving ... [:p]

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Blueray said:

not so simpur case, something must have happened earlier. 

Thank me later. [laugh]

i suspect got something happen early on,

but from video its obvious phv cause the accident by jamming brake.

i really dun know this type of case who win. 😅

• Praise 1

Sent him to jail.

Play jam brake not everyone will brake in time.

What the prick that jam brake expect?

:a-happy:

This is the best thing that can happy to people that play jam brake.

Get rammed in the arse.

With cam he not be able to claim at all but maybe charge by police gao gao.

Fecking deserve it. Shoik ah!

46 minutes ago, Beregond said:

hosei.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1