Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

3 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

Yeah after giving way to them, giving benefit of doubt so that these jokers can "last minute" exit, to my disgust they drove horribly in front of you, slower than chow turtle leaving a gap so big you can fit a 4-car train in front of them, stepping on brake for no reason unless they got third eye, eating in and out of lanes at the bends as if the wheels and steering input is f up. Early morning blood boil already and feel like a fool for being a nice guy.

Happens all the time and gets all this 💩 for being nice. 😡

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Happens all the time and gets all this 💩 for being nice. 😡

Its like they are trying their very best to bring out the devil in me. 

Lucky I know my limits, as well as my car's. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Phluvcat said:

Yeah after giving way to them, giving benefit of doubt so that these jokers can "last minute" exit, to my disgust they drove horribly in front of you, slower than chow turtle leaving a gap so big you can fit a 4-car train in front of them, stepping on brake for no reason unless they got third eye, eating in and out of lanes at the bends as if the wheels and steering input is f up. Early morning blood boil already and feel like a fool for being a nice guy.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I encountered same thing before. End up I have to waste effort to overtake this cb kia again :D

• Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I encountered same thing before. End up I have to waste effort to overtake this cb kia again :D

Hahaha yesterday I got so pissed off I flashed (my headlights), then still like that, I honked and then he changed to next lane.

I just feel very unsafe staying behind him, and by him driving in such erratic manner will endanger me by being behind him cos I also may get whacked from behind. 

He chut stunt all the 3 patterns I mentioned earlier. 

I need to get away asap 😂

• Praise 4

Yes, got a piece of good news from the TP for the hit and run case I encountered on 8 March! It restored my faith with our law enforcement agency... [thumbsup]

2RLURFD.jpg

With this incident, I would strongly encourage all to report reckless motorists to our TP and make our road safer. Don't give up. 

• Praise 40
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Concluding soon. Received offer to settle from the other party. But even so, it has been a month since I accepted that offer to settle. Really CMI this law firm.

Haha lol. Hope you received a fair offer! The silver lining is better late than never. Or hit n run; no conclusion and no compensation. 

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Yes, got a piece of good news from the TP for the hit and run case I encountered on 8 March! It restored my faith with our law enforcement agency... [thumbsup]

2RLURFD.jpg

With this incident, I would strongly encourage all to report reckless motorists to our TP and make our road safer. Don't give up. 

Lucky you keep your cool and report him to TP ....  :meaw:

Some drivers will chase him down and bang him back, some taxi lou will take out iron pipe, steering lock, ..... etc.  :secret-laugh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

On 4/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, Jamesc said:

P plate Jetta driver strikes again

:a-happy:

this time could be he/her father.. 

lack of menace 没家教。。 

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

2RLURFD.jpg

With this letter from TP, you may now proceed with insurance claim, should you wish to do so. With the letter from TP faulting the other party, you have a strong chance to win your claim.

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, ahn said:

Haha lol. Hope you received a fair offer! The silver lining is better late than never. Or hit n run; no conclusion and no compensation. 

Yes, the offered amount was fair, considering I did not suffer any major injuries, just some slight bruising here and there. Same for my kid.

All points considered were:

1. I did not have to pay a single cent for the legal fees

2. I did not have to pay anything out of my own pocket for the repairs to the car (the workshop already fixed my car long ago and I have been driving it for the past 2 years)

3. The cash amount that I get back (aka pain and suffering) is fair according to the "market" rate

I was informed that if I did not accept the OTS, I would be liable for legal fees from then on. So after clarifying the above with the law firm, I decided to accept the OTS instead.

• Praise 4

19 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Good news indeed, bro.

@Carbon82

Yes, justice served. 法律是有长眼的!

But I am quite surprised that he slapped with 4 charges instead of just 1 or 2, relating to hit-and-run.

8 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lucky you keep your cool and report him to TP ....  :meaw:

Some drivers will chase him down and bang him back, some taxi lou will take out iron pipe, steering lock, ..... etc.  :secret-laugh:

As I have shared previously, no point for us to take things into our own hands for someone wrong doing.

Honestly, I ever thought of going to his workplace or contact his HR to expose his wrongdoing, but thinking back, I may be charged for harassment if that joker play hard. So I just have to rely on our TP and glad I am glad with the investigation outcome.

6 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

With this letter from TP, you may now proceed with insurance claim, should you wish to do so. With the letter from TP faulting the other party, you have a strong chance to win your claim.

I managed to DIY and have the wing mirror fixed to reasonably good working condition. I will make do with the scratches, as after all he will have paid for his wrongdoing at the court. 得饶人处且饶人.

• Praise 14

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Why did the cam car park so close to a gas pump?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3