Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supercharged
22 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Received this.

IMG-20210508-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20210508-WA0020.jpg

Use expensive car to bang other car. The owner must be quite rich ah. If the driver is not the owner, then good luck to him! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

On 5/7/2021 at 2:33 PM, Blueray said:

Fewer people killed in lorry accidents since safety measures were introduced in 2009: LTA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/lta-fewer-lorry-accidents-injuries-fatalities-workers-transport-14761266

hokay ... [;)]

brace brace brace ...

Never learn from KBW. 

17 people, including 5 police officers, injured after accident between police van and lorry

SINGAPORE: Seventeen people, including five police officers, were taken to hospital on Friday night (May 7) after an accident between a police van and a lorry in Jurong.

The police said they were alerted to the accident at the junction of Jalan Buroh and Jurong Port Road at about 9pm.

"Five police officers, one male lorry driver and 11 male lorry passengers, were conscious when conveyed to hospital," said the police in response to CNA's queries. 

"The 17 men, aged 20 to 44, all sustained minor injuries. Police investigations are ongoing." 

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Use expensive car to bang other car. The owner must be quite rich ah. If the driver is not the owner, then good luck to him! 

I don't think it's the owner.. might be a workshop driver.. $$$ - hope he is insured..

47 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Stupid SuperCar Driver,Wet Concrete Road still full Power...

HAIZ! I'm just as silly. OCBC carpark again!

I reversed to let a car pass round a turn but banged lightly into a parked car. I borrowed a pen from the security guard to pen a note with apology and my contact number, just in case need to claim.

• Praise 7

29 minutes ago, therock said:

I don't think it's the owner.. might be a workshop driver.. $$$ - hope he is insured..

If owner then ok cos he can afford. If workshop driver then diff case liao

sometimes I see some workshop drivers full power test car in such places which I think is quite dangerous.

If so, I think he lau sai liao, see the cleaner washing up his waste 

• Haha! 6

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Stupid SuperCar Driver,Wet Concrete Road still full Power...

shouldn't  skid so easily , It looks to me more like  the floor was stained with oil, the car park should have closed for cleaning before the accident happen. 

Edited by Ct3833

@Jellandross nothing much to do about this right (even with video evidence), bro? I just kena a similar dent few days ago, damn heartpain.. I really want to be a considerate driver, but too many selfish dicks around. 

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Use BMW to drive grab ? So good earning ?

But it's not a real BMW is it🤣

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This one really ''Drama'',from right lane crashed into left side Barrier,then ''Fly'' to Opposite Side of the Road,luckily no passing by Motorcyclist in the Opposite side.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Use BMW to drive grab ? So good earning ?

Grab bought alot of these 2 Series...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1