Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

(edited)
4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

This revenue is better than raising the GST isn't it? Why don't they collect?

Becos cross departments eg LTA fine under Transport, TP fine Customs/Immigration Dept bo chap. That's why foreign vehicle drivers just blatantly break the traffic rules and ignore the fines. 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Reactive again.

I know one thing they are very very proactive.

GST

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

30 minutes ago, Beregond said:

do this and i will clap for them

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/rule-road-cyclists-ride-single-file-all-times-being-studied-chee-hong-tat?fbclid=IwAR0Owk1NpzyrnII6gs4urftDgXohTVNm9s6I6eAS9-VllBGDqHgI3k57aJI

Rule for road cyclists to ride in single file at all times being studied: Chee Hong Tat

Will enforce or not? :XD:

No plate how to catch :XD:

• Praise 5

Just now, Mustank said:

Will enforce or not? :XD:

No plate how to catch :XD:

enforce or not come later,

sign this new law first.

if this new law go into effect, then we can start taking video and post all those cyclist not cycling in a single file and  flood the social media and give more pressure to lta to take more action.

i cannot wait.🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The only thing needed is strong enforcement frankly, not simi advisory.

frankly speaking

no level of enforcement is enough if the punishment is not tough enough as a deterrent.

unless we can reach the level of having enforcer at every  corner of sg every min, or we can reach china level of having cam every corner and facial recognition where 1 look at your face your id come out. which we cannot accomplish both,

we simply need tougher punishment, talk nicely and small fines like 50 buks dun work for us anymore.

Edited by Beregond

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

frankly speaking

no level of enforcement is enough if the punishment is not tough enough as a deterrent.

unless we can reach the level of having enforcer at every  corner of sg every min, or we can reach china level of having cam every corner and facial recognition where 1 look at your face your id come out. which we cannot accomplish both,

we simply need tougher punishment, talk nicely and small fines like 50 buks dun work for us anymore.

Maybe the will give the responsibility of enforcement to other road users. 

If other road users see them riding not in single file can run them down with no repercussion. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
(edited)

I only drive lane 1, I only drive lane 1.

I want to get off also I must drive lane 1.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Hit already faster run away.

Pretend nothing happan, pertend nothing happen. 

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Dislike 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

enforce or not come later,

sign this new law first.

if this new law go into effect, then we can start taking video and post all those cyclist not cycling in a single file and  flood the social media and give more pressure to lta to take more action.

i cannot wait.🤣

sometimes I also worry. Will we have a convoy then,  cannot break convoy, speed but can beat traffik light. 

Twincharged
29 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This type of Driving,not i curse the driver,1 Day,his Lambo will ''wrap'' the Tree.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7