Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Argue for.. just horn and move on, you think can change someone's mindset by arguing?

Yes the young man did say he is very sorry if he was wrong.

And the old man wasn't arguing, he was trying to show the young man

the errors of his ways.

So yes.

:D

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, Comage said:

Actually these days, send to TP also amounts to nothing.

I tried sending feedback of reckless driving to TP once - 3 months later they responded and told me to submit a "higher clarity/resolution" footage as they could not see clearly the plates of the guy I was reporting (I provided the plates in the report I made).

THREE months later - anyone here keeps their in-car video footage history up to 3 months ago?

And the reckless driver is still on the roads for 3 months and possibly more, when TP just only started their investigations... pfffft.

to be fair, i have sent feedback to TP more than a few times, and each time it is always reply within 2 or 3 days, even if they ask for more footage - the footage just before the video sent etc they have made the request in that few days ..

but having said that i have not sent feedback for months already ..

• Praise 2

(edited)

@Mooose thanks for being a civic-minded citizen.

Despite the long response time from TP, we should still submit reports of as many reckless drivers as possible - at least exhaust their first "free pass" for "a clean track record for the past 5 years". :D

Edited by Comage
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Comage said:

@Mooose thanks for being a civic-minded citizen.

Despite the long response time from TP, we should still submit reports of as many reckless drivers as possible - at least exhaust their first "free pass" for "a clean track record for the past 5 years". :D

yes, usually i save a copy of the video i submit .. to play safe .. haha

and my thinking always is whether you think it is forgiveable driving or not, best let the TP make that decision .. we only submit feedback ..

😊

54 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

What max will happen, he will fell and run over by those back tyres.

1- Crush head like water melon.
2- Crush leg and then need to run wheelchair than bicycle.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

What max will happen, he will fell and run over by those back tyres.

1- Crush head like water melon.
2- Crush leg and then need to run wheelchair than bicycle.
3 - if 1, case close, if 2 - get 13.6 mil

nahh...add one point 3 for you...[laugh]

Edited by Spidey10
  • Haha! 1

Just now, mersaylee said:

I now tink death is the only cure to stupidity 

This is instant cure, wait suay suay long term cure. 

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I now tink death is the only cure to stupidity 

Amazing how idiots can get so confident.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

nahh...add one point 3 for you...[laugh]

ha ha don't think his monthly income is so high.

Btw for this the judge should know he's at fault so even if he does earn so much he will not be able to get the compensation 

Edited by Calvin8808

Supercharged
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mooose said:

yes, usually i save a copy of the video i submit .. to play safe .. haha

and my thinking always is whether you think it is forgiveable driving or not, best let the TP make that decision .. we only submit feedback ..

😊

normally one will edit the video on their pc/laptop and save it to upload to the TP portal, so ya it will still be in the storage for a period of time. All the reports i made, never once they came back to me to ask for extra or clearer footage.

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 2

40 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

normally one will edit the video on their pc/laptop and save it to upload to the TP portal, so ya it will still be in the storage for a period of time. All the reports i made, never once they came back to me to ask for extra or clearer footage.

Ya, same for me - after a while, I realised what sort of videos TP will straight away accept and process it...
- License plates clearly captured

- Date/Time clearly captured

- Location (i.e. street signs, block number, road name, landmarks) clearly captured

1 hour ago, Xers007 said:

The only time TP ask me for the original longer footage was a reckless racing report between two chao beng chias. They want to determine from my back/front videos whether it was illegal racing offense that started further back or just an instance of reckless changing lanes in front - with the former being a more severe charge than the latter.

• Praise 9

Supersonic
(edited)

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Gotta start them young 

Give chance lah, i believe that he was not getting his kid to ride in the MCP but was in transition to a diff floor or to the lift lobby. the car might have honked at him too. I dont like to honk, especially when there is old folks or small kids around. I will be  usually more careful in a MCP and  watch out for  and give way to people going up and down the ramps. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6