Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, vwX3 said:

@Jamesc I think this depends from situation to situation. Just to share a recent encounter I had with a lorry driver... merging lane also..

Lorry was going slowly on the left lane despite no vehicle ahead of it, at least for 200m ahead. I was driving slightly faster on the right lane coming from behind the lorry. Both of us were in our own lanes and approaching a merging lane. When the lorry driver saw me approaching from the right, and soon overtaking him to merge ahead, he suddenly sped up... at that point, we have not even gone into merge.. as I drove past the lorry (which I did not even need to speed up because the lorry was really slow moving) and was already ahead of it before the lane narrowed to merge, the driver blasted the horn!

From my rear-view mirror, I could see the driver gesturing and flickering his high-beam, but I really couldn't understand why?? When I drove past the lorry to merge ahead, our vehicles were still very much in our own lanes and quite far apart; while merging, I was also a distance in front of the lorry and it was not even close behind me:(

Ego at play?  

there would be such people, whatever it is, just another day, another incident,   move on. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

The secret to a great heist is a good getaway car. This 3 point turn sucks.

Shhhhh. People turn to crime because they can’t make a living without getting caught

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Ender said:

The loophole there for so long, still not patched yet. If the liable party didn't report to insurance, the claimant will have a hard time getting compensated and might even load his future premium if he ownself claim his insurance.

Must get a back camera.

:D

18 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Package could have been sent from the crematorium. Do they even know what they are stealing? 

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Gizmore said:

Have to fault the Shuttle. Such a big truck beside it and the driver can't sense/see it? 

Might be those close curtain when driving curtain type.

I always say curtain are for homes not cars.

And only close curtain when parked at ECP to make babies and not when driving.

image.png.cbbf1206d90921bf46c941712e8f2811.png

Hypersonic

The most important question.

The shoes got fit her or not?

After find out the shoes like this!

Wasted she effort only.

image.thumb.png.d56a0372cabca662de96ee2b1fac925f.png

29 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Supercharged
21 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Might be those close curtain when driving curtain type.

I always say curtain are for homes not cars.

And only close curtain when parked at ECP to make babies and not when driving.

image.png.cbbf1206d90921bf46c941712e8f2811.png

Thats why ah gong also dont know thinking what, tinted window cannot but curtains can.. scratch head until botak also cant figure out why..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Nice houses, but the kerb is rather short... cars parked there will make it really hard for residents to turn out... I hope the neighbors are tolerant..

Twincharged
27 minutes ago, therock said:

Nice houses, but the kerb is rather short... cars parked there will make it really hard for residents to turn out... I hope the neighbors are tolerant..

Terrace Houses are like this,you cannot expect like GCB,where 1 House to another House is 30-50 Meters apart.

• Haha! 1

I wonder if there's any minimum... I've seen some lanes where it's literally an place where accidents / scrapes are just waiting to happen.. 

Supercharged
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Terrace Houses are like this,you cannot expect like GCB,where 1 House to another House is 30-50 Meters apart.

If one day I get to live in a landed property like this, I'd not nik pick about the kerb.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Didu said:

If one day I get to live in a landed property like this, I'd not nik pick about the kerb.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

MCF doesn't allow erasing or editing after 15 min, so this will be here for quite a while.. You may change your mind once you have to move back and forth just to get out of your home..

I have been the guilty party before, and made it hard for an owner at my fav YTF place to get out.... glared big time at me........

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, therock said:

MCF doesn't allow erasing or editing after 15 min, so this will be here for quite a while.. You may change your mind once you have to move back and forth just to get out of your home..

I have been the guilty party before, and made it hard for an owner at my fav YTF place to get out.... glared big time at me........

I wouldn't mind as long as the house is within walking distance to a train station.  😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, therock said:

I wonder if there's any minimum... I've seen some lanes where it's literally an place where accidents / scrapes are just waiting to happen.. 

Minimum frontage for Terrace house is 6m now I think. Minus 2.5m for a narrow gate, left 3.5m, but rounded kerb corner probably has 1m radius, leaving 2..5m. Thus between 2 Terrace houses' gates will have average 5m. Can't park anything more than E class!  Shared by 2 units. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, therock said:

Super OT sorry, but yeah if it's 5m, that's not easy because some folks really don't park well.. 

Old estates would be wider though. New estate the plots are chopped as small as possible! 

↡ Advertisement