Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

42 minutes ago, Beregond said:

normally ppl die i dun like talk much, die liao yi liao bai liao.

he is cycling for leisure on the road with friends on an illegal bike.

dun know how the accident happen, but now got 2 broken familys,  his family and the driver family too.

btw its a malaysia lorry, malaysian driver. 

i think he took calculate risk, knew the risk , just that it didnt pay off this time. 

Kids doing stupid things (which they will as they lack maturity) parents will have to take responsibility. 

Adults doing stupid things that cause hurt to others, then jail them for a long long time.  The sentences so far have no deterrence effect. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Supercharged
19 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This driver can perform such stunt in busy Serangoon Rd. Where this driver come from arh?  

16 hours ago, Beregond said:

normally ppl die i dun like talk much, die liao yi liao bai liao.

he is cycling for leisure on the road with friends on an illegal bike.

dun know how the accident happen, but now got 2 broken familys,  his family and the driver family too.

btw its a malaysia lorry, malaysian driver. 

i think he took calculate risk, knew the risk , just that it didnt pay off this time. 

Just curious how you know the bike is illegal?

Hypersonic
56 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

It’s a fixie and they are banned since Jan I believe.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Fixie without brake setup  is not allowed to be on the road. The bike is a fixie, from the photos, there is no brake lines, hand bar has no brake levers, no sighting of brake calipers etc, it is likely an illegal bike.  Youngster used to like this type of bikes at one point until the authority ban it. Anyone thinking the bike can be stopped by using the pedals is foolish, the fixie cog is so small with the large crank in front, there is no way mechanically one can stop a fast moving  bike suddenly by stopping the crank from rotating. 

• Praise 6

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Fixie with 1 brake is not ban.

Then the one this boy riding? 

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Fixie without brake setup  is not allowed to be on the road. The bike is a fixie, from the photos, there is no brake lines, hand bar has no brake levers, no sighting of brake calipers etc, it is likely an illegal bike.  Youngster used to like this type of bikes at one point until the authority ban it. Anyone thinking the bike can be stopped by using the pedals is foolish, the fixie cog is so small with the large crank in front, there is no way mechanically one can stop a fast moving  bike suddenly by stopping the crank from rotating. 

I think because of the case:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fixed-gear-bike-girl-died-pasir-ris-multi-storey-car-park-13350862

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
40 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s a fixie and they are banned since Jan I believe.

Fixie not really banned. On 25th Jan, "The Ministry of Transport (MOT) announced that brakeless bicycles will no longer be allowed on public paths and roads in future." The key thing will be "brakeless bicycles", though commonly associated with a fixie. Nowadays shops still selling fixie with brakes, so technically still can be used on the road. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

@Thaiyotakamli 

Cam car said no road hogging happened there. 

Cos its not an expressway. Give up. 

Never argue with a road hogger. 

The name is roadhogging

not expressway hogging😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3