Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

13 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Camcar driver is a shitheaded tortoise. 

To be fair, camcar is already faster than other tortoise on the road at that time.
You don't want another fast driver, who is known to be faster not only in Singapore, JB and some say Batam 😂.

• Haha! 4

(edited)
35 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

To be fair, camcar is already faster than other tortoise on the road at that time.
You don't want another fast driver, who is known to be faster not only in Singapore, JB and some say Batam 😂.

Cam car has no road sense but too much entitlement. BMW did a) signal b) slow down briefly to ensure cam car was yielding before going ahead. 

Good driving (and by good, I mean reasonably skilfull and not the guniang style endorsed by SG Roach Vaginante admin and members) by the BMW. Crappy driving and (worse) unnecessary posting by the camcar. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 7

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

It bappens at times, when a car is coming very fast from behind, just give way , there is no need to upload video for cases like this.

Also notice the white Impreza signaling to filter in ahead of cam car, yet cam car driver did not allow it to do so. I'm a little puzzled why one would give way to a car coming from the rear, yet refuse to do the same for a car in front.  [confused]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Didu said:

Also notice the white Impreza signaling to filter in ahead of cam car, yet cam car driver did not allow it to do so. I'm a little puzzled why one would give way to a car coming from the rear, yet refuse to do the same for a car in front.  [confused]

不爽 lor

everyone faster than me is speeding

everyone slower than me is road hog 

• Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Cam car has no road sense but too much entitlement. BMW did a) signal b) slow down briefly to ensure cam car was yielding before going ahead. 

Good driving (and by good, I mean reasonably skilfull and not the guniang style endorsed by SG Roach Vaginante admin and members) by the BMW. Crappy driving and (worse) unnecessary posting by the camcar. 

These days everything must post. Even someone fart on roadside and someone recorded, they will post it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

These days everything must post. Even someone fart on roadside and someone recorded, they will post it.

Clickbait ma

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

Recently weather too hot. 

Not my photo. 

IMG-20210610-WA0004.jpg

faster poh mata catch him to contribute to nation building!

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mooose said:

faster poh mata catch him to contribute to nation building!

This type not only cannot contribute to nation building, but, got to waste resources for his staycay in Buangkok!😎

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

This type not only cannot contribute to nation building, got to waste resources for his staycay in Buangkok!😎

hahaha .. i heard staycay at buangkok not a very pleasant experience, certainly not a vacation .. 

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Blueray said:

same chap ?

good chance it is the same?

how many naked bikers are out there .. otherwise if it is yet another crazy biker then really riding motorbike naked is starting to trend .. 

Edited by Mooose
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Mooose said:

hahaha .. i heard staycay at buangkok not a very pleasant experience, certainly not a vacation .. 

She should be able to tell!🤣phoon_1.jpg?itok=QVGAkcn0

• Haha! 3

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Better be.  Otherwise we have 2 or more such people riding around.

20 minutes ago, Mooose said:

good chance it is the same?

how many naked bikers are out there .. otherwise if it is yet another crazy biker then really riding motorbike naked is starting to trend .. 

i have different reactions from my chat group.

one say buy 6917

one say wash eyes asap

[:p]

maybe its his laundry day lor ...

Edited by Blueray
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5