Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Twincharged
44 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

3weeks and $1k is not DK enough leh, must make sure jail him and fine him DK DK . haha. 

Should Caned Him.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Unless they start jailing such ebike and cyclist idiots on expressways for endangering others, nothing will change. Eduction and "enforcement" so far all BS. 

Jail is too much lah

Too much money for tax payers to house and feed them.

Just give then the rotan can already.

I voluteer for national service to do the caning.

:D

Just put a pic of my MIL face on has ass.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Jailed for 3 weeks?

We have to pay for his food and housing?

Waste our tax payers money only.

Just give him the rotan lah.

Please think about our reserves.

I voluteer to do national service and do the rotan. 

4 minutes ago, Vid said:

Damn good life in sg. No football talent to scout yet can get paid.

If really such a good life, his daughter would be in one of the international schools, not an MOE school, which is also an indication that he's an AM-not-so-DK. 

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Macrosszero said:

If really such a good life, his daughter would be in one of the international schools, not an MOE school, which is also an indication that he's an AM-not-so-DK. 

Maybe he only get paid when he scout a talent. No wonder still poor since 2004 😂😂 Chose the wrong country

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Jamesc said:

In an accident if you hit someone and injured them and drove off

then its hit and run.

If you injured and call ambulance then its the ambulance driver that will make the police report.

This is my understanding.

They hack care regarding hit and run. I had an accident in 2011 with Malaysia car, til now still yet to get back my excess

56 minutes ago, Angka said:

They hack care regarding hit and run. I had an accident in 2011 with Malaysia car, til now still yet to get back my excess

You were injured and called ambulance?

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I think he love japanese hot pot and cheese pies.

I think he was trying to u-turn back, was a little rush but other than that I don't see why must post the video. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
23 hours ago, Jamesc said:

don't see anything wrong with the taxi lau going in and exiting to make the so called u-turn
didn't cause any obstruction (taxi lau completed his 3-point turn just as gantry lifted for cam car to enter) nor tail-gating any vehicle out while doing so
even if tailgate would hv been still within the grace period
really too free for cam car to post and waste of bandwidth for SGRV to have even uploaded this video

Edited by Mits_jc
add

22 hours ago, Jamesc said:

You were injured and called ambulance?

No back then no hit and run.  i made police report still never manage to get back my excess. 

On 6/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, Jamesc said:

This video poster himself just showed the public how stuck up he himself is by being so impatient.

15 minutes ago, Mits_jc said:

don't see anything wrong with the taxi lau going in and exiting to make the so called u-turn
didn't cause any obstruction (taxi lau completed his 3-point turn just as gantry lifted for cam car to enter) nor tail-gating any vehicle out while doing so
even if tailgate would hv been still within the grace period
really too free for cam car to post and waste of bandwidth for SGRV to have even uploaded this video

Think the cam car thought the taxi purposely stop while the cam car is turning right to let him hit the cab 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

soon we will see LTA statistics  indicating cyclist related offences on the decline but bicycle accident increase. ....but they wont say because lack of enforcement. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4