Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, zipping said:

Most likely this Accident is ''Staged''...The 1st Car has no reason to stop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

Twincharged
30 minutes ago, Vid said:

1st car should not drive... ever again. Can't even filter in in front of truck when he's way ahead. 🤦‍♂️

Agreed,that Lane actually he can turn Left...but why He stopped.?

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Most likely this Accident is ''Staged''...The 1st Car has no reason to stop.

that was my first reaction too .. could be trying to make insurance claim against the cars behind ..

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

There's no accident thread, so posted here.

The heavy showers this afternoon. Fallen tree partially fell onto mandai Road to sembawang Lane one (another small tree fell onto lane 3 also within few meters of each other). Stopped to signal left to change lane. Got rear ended by a Phv sienta within 2 seconds. 

This was medium impact. Worse than the other  minor times I've been rear ended. 

Sienta airbag activated. Thankfully my wife and kids are fine. My neck is slightly stiff but no biggie. 

Found out later at home that my car cam has not been recording for last 5 months. What the hell... 搞笑行动。though thankfully this incident reporting seems straight forward just from the photos alone. 

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_154613_compress90.jpg

20210615_154420_compress17.jpg

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 13
  • Sad 7

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

The heavy showers this afternoon. Fallen tree partially fell onto mandai Road to sembawang Lane one (another small tree fell onto lane 3 also within few meters of each other). Stopped to signal left to change lane. Got rear ended by a Phv sienta within 2 seconds. 

Sienta airbag activated. Thankfully my wife and kids are fine. My neck is slightly stiff but no biggie. 

Found out later at home that my car cam has not been recording for last 5 months. What the hell... 搞笑行动。though thankfully this incident reporting seems straight forward just from the photos alone. 

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

“ lucky “ no injuries. Take care . 

• Praise 4

27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

really glad to know you, your wife and kids are safe .. 

and hope the repairs go along smoothly ..

take care and all the best ..

• Praise 6

50 minutes ago, Mooose said:

that was my first reaction too .. could be trying to make insurance claim against the cars behind ..

I suspect... 

Suspect only.... 

I ever have thoughts to stage something similar to change to a new bumper.... Because I ever reversed into a bollard to make a 3 point turn. 

Hoping someone unfortunate enough to pay for it..... 

I never did it.... Because I believe in law of cause and effect. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

44 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

Oh dear, thank goodness you chaps are ok. Your Honda seemed to have distributed the impact shock well and rearwards. I hope the sienta driver isn’t badly injured. Really avoidable if he or she had been paying attention. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

Thank goodness you are ok. 

Damage to your car seem quite repairable... 

The Sienta looked like needed to be towed. 

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Thank goodness you are ok. 

Damage to your car seem quite repairable... 

The Sienta looked like needed to be towed. 

Yeah the damage to my car is lighter than I expected. I always said the sienta bumpers are too low. My rear bumper lip is gone. Must have dropped off. Lol my wife picked up the Toyota badge from my boot. 

The driver was fine. He said he wanted to call TP.  I said I'm not going to wait and there's no need for TP anyway since no major injury.

It was raining and I just drove off after exchanging phone number and taking photos. 

I feel bit sorry for him actually. Its tough times for phv drivers and now kana this (even though its his fault).

• Praise 12

(edited)
35 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

Oh dear, thank goodness you chaps are ok. Your Honda seemed to have distributed the impact shock well and rearwards. I hope the sienta driver isn’t badly injured. Really avoidable if he or she had been paying attention. 

I asked my kids later were u scared? They said not at all... Lol. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah the damage to my car is lighter than I expected. I always said the sienta bumpers are too low. My rear bumper lip is gone. Must have dropped off. Lol my wife picked up the Toyota badge from my boot

The driver was fine. He said he wanted to call TP.  I said I'm not going to wait and there's no need for TP anyway since no major injury.

It was raining and I just drove off after exchanging phone number and taking photos. 

I feel bit sorry for him actually. Its tough times for phv drivers and now kana this (even though its his fault).

I think his radiator and the cooling fan gone case already. 

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah the damage to my car is lighter than I expected. I always said the sienta bumpers are too low. My rear bumper lip is gone. Must have dropped off. Lol my wife picked up the Toyota badge from my boot

Most accidents like this occur in Lane 1. Avoid lane 1 if you can! 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

Bro, glad to know that all is well and everyone is fine! Your car is very safe, and strong, took the impact well, definitely a keeper! 

• Praise 5

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Sent to workshop Liao. 

20210615_192202.jpg

20210615_192336.jpg

Now no more accident free car.[shakehead]

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Most accidents like this occur in Lane 1. Avoid lane 1 if you can! 

Every time I see 1st lane is packed, I just move out. You don't know which stupid person ahead is going to jam the brake like a deep hole appear out of no where.

• Praise 7

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Every time I see 1st lane is packed, I just move out. You don't know which stupid person ahead is going to jam the brake like a deep hole appear out of no where.

Lane 1 is the slowest lane, lane 4 is the new lane 1..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3