Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

Twincharged
(edited)
7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Hey Slow Motorcyclist....get out of my Way,I drive a Mercedes Benz GLA...Drive the least Powerful GLA already like this,what happened if He drive the GLA 45 AMG.?

Edited by ER-3682
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Just curious,  under what circumstances the brake lights will flash like a F1 car? Pardon my ignorance because I drive COE car lah. 😅😅

When the light belongs to a bicycle, especially a MAMIL's bike. 

• Haha! 4

On 6/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, Lala81 said:

I can't park at home or my workplace free (cos both are HDB parking). So never take up. They say got transport allowance on repair days. But i whatever.

Lol the workshop owner drove me home, 10min drive. 

My wife and kids will send/pick me up at work since its holidays.

Hey, just call the HDB car park section to switch cars temporarily for your season parking. I have done it before!

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Fitvip said:

Hey, just call the HDB car park section to switch cars temporarily for your season parking. I have done it before!

haha it's ok. If got transport allowance, just take the $.

My wife said she's entitled to the transport allowance $ already [laugh][;)]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

On 6/16/2021 at 1:22 PM, Turboflat4 said:

@Lala81 is honest, so that's true.

But don't worry, the car will be "accident-free" again after he sells it, and it's put up for sale again by a dealer. 😁

The dealer is honest too. As far as he is concerned, it is true!🤣

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Hey Slow Motorcyclist....get out of my Way,I drive a Mercedes Benz GLA...Drive the least Powerful GLA already like this,what happened if He drive the GLA 45 AMG.?

TBH, i get annoyed when these slow scooters cut in front of me at a traffic light stop also, then move off slowly.

[laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The dealer is honest too. As far as he is concerned, it is true!🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Steptronic said:

Bike started the game first by splitting the lane and cut infront of C180. 😋

I also say.. these bikers also 1 kind, wanna be at the front of the pack, but take their time to move off slowly.. wankers..

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I also say.. these bikers also 1 kind, wanna be at the front of the pack, but take their time to move off slowly.. wankers..

The other day a bike at 70ish 1st lane PIE towards Changi all the way since around Bukit Batok where I entered.  I behind the bike and can see my tail getting longer. I had the courtesy to slowly crept up behind hoping he gave way. Absolutely bo hiew. 

After that I filtered way in advance to go Lornie, noticed that AH in my rear view mirror quite a distance behind, when just before I going to enter the Lornie bend. He must have changed quite abruptly given the number of lanes to filter left.  I say this is because after I filter leftward and overtook this AH, he still chugging along in 1st lane happily for quite a while. 

I dunno what to say. This type of antics getting worse on the road. 

• Praise 5