Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

(edited)
9 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I think you never ride a Motorcycle before,i also a Motorcyclist myself,in this View,esp in the Wet,Rider will try to avoid the Van,rather than Jam on the Brakes...Jam on Brakes sure skid...

Understand, I don't mean jam brake but he did not even slow down, when we see an accident happening or even happening, shouldn't we slow down instead of keeping the same speed? I thought that is natural reaction or common sense. The whole reason he skidded because he had to jammed brake too last minute because he didn't  slow down earlier.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

Understand, I don't mean jam brake but he did not even slow down, when we see an accident happening or even happening, shouldn't we slow down instead of keeping the same speed? I thought that is natural reaction or common sense.

Rider was trying to overtake the Van on the Left,but He did not expect the Van skidded so Far...

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Rider was trying to overtake the Van on the Left,but He did not expect the Van skidded so Far...

When I am driving and see a car skidding, I won't bet on my luck to hoping that i could overtake the skidding car.😅😅

• Praise 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

When I am driving and see a car skidding, I won't bet on my luck to hoping that i could overtake the skidding car.😅😅

Driving a Car is not the same as Riding a Motorcycle....Driving a Car,how you jam Brakes...only the hit hit the Van...Imagine you try to Ride a Moto.

(edited)

I jam brake to have a better look at the accident on the other side

and the idiot behind me the stupid rubber necker stare at the accident

and never see me slow down and bang me.

:D

Stupid kaypoh! Now I have to repair my backside.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

BMW is Speeding & Reckless & Pedestrian was Jaywalking...2 Stupid a**holes that will cause Disaster.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I jam brake to have a better look at the accident on the other side

and the idiot behind me the stupid rubber necker stare at the accident

and never see me slow down and bang me.

:D

Stupid kaypoh! Now I have to repair my backside.

CTE is like that lah..

I remember once I was on lane 1 towards city and it slowed down bcuz accident on the other side, all kpo to look-see..

So I filter to lane 2, behind me come one car (lane 1), also kpo looking at opposite side and crashed into the car in front.

Lucky it's not me. [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
11 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Horriwood movie wood be liddis...😁

tenor.gif

Daddy say learn how to balance on a bike first. Later then learn about braking. Ouch!!  :a-confused: 

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1