1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Teenager ah.... 

They are like spawning salmon.... 

Must go against the tide......😂 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Don't worry sir.. merc owners are entitled to exclusive perks not enjoyed by lesser brands 

I suspect the cam car purposely drove slowly to bait the black car. 😂

Black car driver probably wanted to turn right to pack prata for dinner..... Turned too early.....so went further ahead...... 

Then realised he already had dinner instruction to buy pizza instead.. ..needed to filter back 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Don't worry sir.. merc owners are entitled to exclusive perks not enjoyed by lesser brands 

send to TP...idiot KNN merc driver...suka suka like that

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Very dangerous act by merc, though for him front is clear to overtake going against the flow of traffic, any car coming out from small road on opposite side and turning left may be juz checking for traffic going in the same direction.

if don't double check and look both directions, WHAM, head on collision with the merc!

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe want to tell people he’s diving a LEXUS IS300.

That's like bragging about your non Grand, non Credor Seiko. 😁

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Mits_jc said:

Very dangerous act by merc, though for him front is clear to overtake going against the flow of traffic, any car coming out from small road on opposite side and turning left may be juz checking for traffic going in the same direction.

if don't double check and look both directions, WHAM, head on collision with the merc!

The Best a King Kong Lorry come out.Merc cannot stop in time....

Supercharged
18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car fault. Drive so slow.

:D 

this one really father's road....and my car is bigger than yours so i can turn whenever i like...[laugh]

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

this one really father's road....and my car is bigger than yours so i can turn whenever i like...[laugh]

It cam car was a taxi, it would have accelerated and crashed.

Paid holiday for free!

I also want to drive a taxi next time.

Anyone want to cut me up and turn into my lane

sure kenna hit by me one!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Must be father day. He thinking about his father. hhahaha

• Haha! 3

I used to think if I drive safely and concentrate I will never get into an accident.

Recently I think no matter how safely your drive some idiot will whack you.

Next lane slows down, some idiot will just change lane without looking.

You too close will kenna side swipe.

Car jam brake in front, you have enough space and stop in time.

The idiot behind playing handphone jams brake and stops in time but the idiot behind him whack him and push your car into the car in front.

You cross traffic junction when its green and some idiot never see the red light or too fast to stop in time whacks you from the side.

You going straight on a junction and some idiot thinks he got enough time and turns into you.

Everyday you see so many of these type of accidents where the car gets hits is not at fault at all.

What can you do?

You cannot avoid getting hit because people cannot drive properly, people drive like as holes or people playing with handphone never look out at the road.

Its only a matter of time.

Better start driving a taxi and get whacked.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Must be father day. He thinking about his father. hhahaha

he thinking he is a father so have every right....[laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I used to think if I drive safely and concentrate I will never get into an accident.

Recently I think no matter how safely your drive some idiot will whack you.

Next lane slows down, some idiot will just change lane without looking.

You too close will kenna side swipe.

Car jam brake in front, you have enough space and stop in time.

The idiot behind playing handphone jams brake and stops in time but the idiot behind him whack him and push your car into the car in front.

You cross traffic junction when its green and some idiot never see the red light or too fast to stop in time whacks you from the side.

You going straight on a junction and some idiot thinks he got enough time and turns into you.

Everyday you see so many of these type of accidents where the car gets hits is not at fault at all.

What can you do?

You cannot avoid getting hit because people cannot drive properly, people drive like as holes or people playing with handphone never look out at the road.

Its only a matter of time.

Better start driving a taxi and get whacked.

my retirement job...5 yrs to go! and thanks for the tip...carefree driving and let pple whack ahh...…..hopefully not king kong ahh..

29 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

my retirement job...5 yrs to go! and thanks for the tip...carefree driving and let pple whack ahh...…..hopefully not king kong ahh..

King Kong faster jam brake and let them cut in.

Any other car let them bang you.

• Haha! 3